Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Commendation War

7 years ago
What happened to that big war with @MinnieKing and @TharaApples fighting over having the most commendations?

Commendation War

7 years ago

Did you have to tag me to this thread? Anyway, I've been focusing on other matters. 

Commendation War

7 years ago

That kinda paused or stopped altogether, me and Thara moved on with our lives I guess.

Wait, are you trying to start it back up?

Commendation War

7 years ago

Also, there never was any war since I honestly didn't see it as such at the time or even now.

Commendation War

7 years ago

It wasn't really an official war, but there's no doubt both of us were trying to stay ahead of the other.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Nah, that was only your ambition. You even had it on your profile, and said making comments were literally your life at one point. Refrain from boxing me in with you in the foreseeable future, please.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Oh don't deny it. You always wrote just enough to get ahead of me and only wrote more when I took the lead.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Outrageous statements like that teeter on the line of self flattery.

Commendation War

7 years ago

I'll just agree to disagree, because every moment I spend arguing with you, your hatred for me rises, and my 0.000000001 percent chance of End adopting me decreases.

I do enjoy a healthy dose of self flattery every now and then.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Good, now this thread that is fake news can be deleted. Hopefully Ford and Gat can also resume their bullying of Naomi also for creating this. I won't even try to help like last time, I'd only watch.

As for real news, you both annoyed/triggered me so now some peoples comments are going into the incinerator because I know that also makes Ford sad.

Commendation War

7 years ago

*Chances of adoption decrease by 30%*

Well... guess i'll go write more fanfic...

Commendation War

7 years ago

End said I'm able to keep one pet as long as I don't kill it or forget to feed it. I wouldn't mind adopting as such if you don't mind, it wouldn't be so bad at all actually. 

Commendation War

7 years ago

I would be your pet?? :o

Not exactly what I had in mind, but i'll take it.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Well then, it's a deal. These deals are forever and ever by the way, no take backs.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Understood, beloved owner and caretaker.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Mhm, just know that this honor is greater than being some lowly slave to someone like, say... Tcount.

Thara's Pet

7 years ago

I would get hit by lightning a dozen times in a row before I became tcounts slave.

And yes, I am very honored. Thank you.

Thara's Pet

7 years ago

What I read:

"I would allow T-Count to strike me with lightning repeatedly and then enslave me after my session of torture."

Thara's Pet

7 years ago

You need fucking glasses.

Commendation War

7 years ago

D:

Commendation War

7 years ago

Sowwy Zag

Commendation War

7 years ago

As sad as it makes me to hear such words against me and my boss, I forgive you.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Your boss is going to be dead soon anyway.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Three days left, I do believe.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Well, that makes me more sad.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Ask to be Minnie's pet.

Commendation War

7 years ago

I'm Tharas pet, so he'd be a pets pet. That would be kinda fun though.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Now that I'm thinking about it, that's silly.

He should ask to be your chew toy instead.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Okay, I have standards.

Commendation War

7 years ago

You're a slave for a ten year old who pretends to be a wolf demon with a twelve inch penis. What standards?!

Commendation War

7 years ago

I'll get you a more chewable toy, no worries. Maybe T-counts corpse if/when it becomes available. 

Commendation War

7 years ago

Thank you. I do enjoy a flavorful corpse every once in a while.

Commendation War

7 years ago

I have not been violated in any way by him, though. Just because my employer has weird fantasies and kinks, doesn't mean they directly affect me.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Hm. I think I'll exercise my own freedom for a while before handing myself off to another person.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Well this got weird, but I guess members coming to semi-peaceful agreements makes for a change around here.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Semi peaceful? I'm a pet now, that's at least 95% peaceful.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Given the extensive roleplay Thara and Minnie with adoption and sisters and pets and shit, and how far they are into puberty, I can't tell just how weird this shit is.

Commendation War

7 years ago

You sure do have a weird fixation with puberty and whatnot. 

Hmm, are you perhaps stuck in arrested development of some sort?

Commendation War

7 years ago

No, I don't.

Commendation War

7 years ago

Okay, I believe you.

Commendation War

7 years ago

*Suspicious look*