Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Coins in college now

5 years ago

I'll be stuck in the middle of Iowa for the next four years so I can get a degree that'll give me a better chance of not being homeless. Yay. 

Coins in college now

5 years ago
Whats ze degree and when are good visiting hours for you?

Coins in college now

5 years ago

Digit, if you ever come to visit me I'll tell campus police you're a pedophile.

Coins in college now

5 years ago
major?

if it's not stem you're probably just gonna be homeless anyways

Coins in college now

5 years ago

Accounting, thinking about changing though.

Coins in college now

5 years ago
Degrees don't really guarantee jobs anymore and in fact can do the opposite and make you unemployable. But woo, Iowa! I mean who wouldn't want to live there. I bet you'll have a great time.

Also I hope you don't plan to get good grades or anything, like some kind of embarrassing racial stereotype.

Coins in college now

5 years ago

How could having a degree possibly be a downside? 

Yeah, I wouldn't want to not waste all the money my parents spent. 

Coins in college now

5 years ago
"I'm sorry but you're overqualified."

Coins in college now

5 years ago

I'm majoring in accounting btw. Boring but safe. 

Coins in college now

5 years ago
Accounting seems pretty practical, but why do accountants need to be taught about trigger words and safe spaces?

Coins in college now

5 years ago

It's a mandatory online course that every student has to take. 

Coins in college now

5 years ago
I thought she was joking. That’s pathetic.

Coins in college now

5 years ago
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you could major in safe spaces today.

Coins in college now

5 years ago
>only qualified to work for OSHA

Coins in college now

5 years ago
According to Coins, he's learned that if a man and a woman are arguing, you're suppose to interfere because the woman might feel threatened.

This kind of literal RL white knighting only approved for men I assume, because if you're a woman then you've involved yourself with an argument as well and rendered yourself helplessly imperiled.

SJW men meanwhile should prepare to receive lots of punches to the face in grocery stores and the like.

Coins did not elaborate on whether an apology will suffice or whether suicide is necessary to achieve forgiveness for your grave social blunder in the event either of the arguing couple are transgender.

Coins in college now

5 years ago
Now, I’m picturing a couple arguing over which brand of peanut butter to buy and being accosted by some random fool.

The answer is Jif. Unless you want all natural peanut butter. Then the answer is Smuckers.

Coins in college now

5 years ago
Arguing? I'm pretty sure that on today's college campuses, you're not allowed to talk to anyone, ever because social justice. And mizal, you'd already be expelled for assuming the gender of both of those people arguing. And for assuming the one that you may have mis-gendered felt threatened. And for threatening violence against a whole protected class of humans (and those who might be SJWs who might not identify as humans).

Coins in college now

5 years ago
CYS now has 2 accounting majors

Coins in college now

5 years ago

Congrats! Always study the old exams (if you can manage to get your hands on them). ;-)