Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi there everyone! (Sort of) A new person here!

5 years ago

I was walking down the street, 

On a lovely summer day,

Hearing my heart beat,

Searching for a way...

Looking, searching, finding, 

A place, for all these things, 

Reading, a passion so fine,

Writing, for being cloud nine!

Learning, as good as wine, 

Enjoying, all the very while!

That’s when I found CYS, 

And my that was a bless!

All my desires were satisfied, 

I was so very overjoyed!

The ideal place for respite, 

With quality in every word, 

And this, is in light, 

Of the member’s hard work. 

Oh, how glad I am to find CYS! 

How glad I am to be here! 

How glad I am to give my best! 

In all the projects here! 

Hey there folks, I’m shoujoaddict. The “mega weeb” of the discord according to some. I just realised that it’s been over two months since I’ve been here, and I never made an introductory thread! Where are my manners? I hope you could give me some advice on how to not be a degenerate how to be the ideal CYS’er, because it’s good to have ideals and set goals! Oh, and do tell me how my poem was too! 

5 years ago
Your poem was shit and you are shit. We don't need faggots like you, go away! Also, it's not CYS'er, it's CYStian!
"And my that was a bless!" I know that you're limited by the rhythm here, but that seems like a weird line. Blessing would work better grammatically, imo.
Well, welcome I guess. Cool poem, good job! You seem to have already figured out what this site's all about and how to behave on here it seems, so I'll keep it short and simple. Don't be an idiot and have fun! :)

5 years ago

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind. Though not sure if I’ll be able to follow it. I tend to have weird bouts  choke full of idiocy at times...

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I was struggling a bit with that word and couldn’t find any good alternative that rhymed along with it. If I tried using a different word, I would’ve had to change the rhyme scheme of the entire stanza and that would’ve not sounded in harmony with the rest of the poem. I just took the easy way out I guess : p

5 years ago

Welcome to the site, I guess.  No comment on the poem.

Which of EndMaster's stories have you read yet?  

5 years ago

I think I’ve read all of his when I was simply a guest here for about a year. Though I haven’t read Love sick yet. C’mon at least tell me if you liked the concept/topic of the poem. 

5 years ago

You should read LoveSICK.  It is the greatest modern romance and will blow your shouja out of the water.  

I think it's cool that it is about CYS.  I'm not much of a poem person usually.  Sorry.  

5 years ago

Wait, is an introduction something that we’re supposed to do? I just never made one because everyone else that made one just got the same boring list, the occasional link to site policies, and a weird welcome message from Berka a week after you make yourself noticed.

5 years ago

Nah, it’s not compulsory or anything. I’m just weird and felt like doing it.

5 years ago
Welcome to the site, glad you made it here.

5 years ago

Thanks!