Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Figured I'd make this a new thread so as not to clutter up the wtf thread.

So Oracle, like when you see or talk to dead people, have any of them tried to hit on you or anything?

Just wondering because when I was a teenager there was this one incident where I saw this lady that had pure white skin and long white hair approach me around like 2 or 3 in the morning. I was still awake playing some video game. She had a haunting yet beautiful appearance and wore a blue dress, she wasn’t transparent, but sometimes I thought I saw her face become skeletal for a moment.

So I thought I was seeing things at first because nobody else was in the house (My parents were still out playing music at some bar) I didn’t know where the hell she came from since I would have heard someone break in because the doors and windows were all locked and given that I lived in Detroit.

Well unfortunately I wasn’t near one of the guns in the house, but I figured she might not be too tough if she attacked since I figured she was some crazy person wearing a lot of white make up.

Now of course this all ran through my head in the moment I noticed her, but before I could do anything or say anything, I started to feel very strange. Like I didn’t want to run away or fight her, or much of anything really. I guess I was under some ghostly hypnotic effect, but I don’t remember ever reading about anything like that with ghosts.

Anyway, so I’m just sort of sitting there and she’s approaching. I’m still not doing anything. She sits on my lap and does this whole flirty thing for a moment. (Giggling and such) Now at this point she feels pretty solid, like she feels like an actual person sitting on my lap, though my whole body is feeling fairly cold despite it being the summer time and hot in the house (No air conditioner)

Then I feel this little kiss on the cheek while holding one of my hands and she whispered in my ear saying “I want you to kill for me.”

She didn’t really elaborate who though and then she just got up off my lap and walked away. The lights go out for a second and then she’s gone. I looked cautiously all over the house, but didn’t find her or any evidence that it wasn’t just some crazy woman playing games.

Anyway, nothing else ever happened, though I was still looking around for her to pop up for like weeks after the incident.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
One time I saw a ghost making some kind of commotion so I went right over and called it a wuss. It got kind of mad but we existed in different time periods (it was from a day in the future) plus it only had one leg and was communicating incorporeally through light waves anyway so it couldn't really try to hit me.

E: ...oh wait, the question was about ghosts hitting on people. Sorry, I misread that. I suck.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Mizal

That actually is very intresting. I just wrote an article about particles and waves in regards to light, and proof of the soul. That is quantum reality your speaking of. 

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

I forgot to say. I am a unicorn. LOL for what it is worth. I do suck. my apologies.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

why this story make my peepee hard

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
Was it really the story, or is there a sexy ghost lady sitting on your lap right now?

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Oh God oh fuck please no

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
There were strange things that happened at the house in the country we moved to when I was just starting HS.

There were knocks at the door and you could hear footsteps in random rooms at times when you were the only one in the house. I thought it might've been someone messing with us, but there never was anyone in sight when I'd rush outside to try to catch whoever it was. They couldn't have run the three-quarters of mile or so to the highway in that time and there were no hiding places nearby.

Lights would turn on and off by themselves. The toaster would pop up on its own. We had to turn running faucets off almost daily. I can't even recall all the other little things like that that were only minor nuisances.

Sometimes, the car would start out in the detached garage and then die the instant anyone would open the door to go check on it. The car's doors were still locked when we checked and there wasn't another door other than the big one that faced the house.

The closet door in my room would be open a crack if I woke up in the night. Even if I'd tied it shut or wedged something under it so it couldn't open, it would be flung wide open when I got up in the morning. And one time, the quilt I was using had been pulled off of me and dragged mostly inside and the door was wedged closed on it. With my baseball bat in hand, I cautiously opened the door to find no one in there.

My brother says that whatever it was that was there had followed him from there to every place he'd moved to. All I can say is that I'm glad it was him and not me.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

IAP What does that mean? IAP?

Everyone is born with a sixth sense.  As we get older, we shut it out. We create our reality with our thoughts. If you decide it isn't there, then it isn't there.  Most of the time that works.  It sounds like you grew up and shut those things out, where as your brother was not able to shut it out. Unfortunately it will never go away. That particular entity, might go away one day, but another will replace it. If it followed him, then he is a flashlight in the dark, like myself. It makes for a terrifying childhood. 

What am I talking about? It can be a scary experience as an adult too. If you stay in his room one night or go visit him, as I am not sure if he still lives in the same home as you, I would not be surprised if you had another experience. 

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

End, It sounds like you experienced the hag.  She is a kind of Succubus.  However, this is usually a form of sleep paralysis and it doesn't sound like that is what you were experiencing.  Did you ever wake up and felt like someone was on your chest and could not breath?

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Yeah, I’ve had that a few times. The first time I was actually sleeping sitting up which was really weird. Though never had problems breathing, just the hard to move bit and I’d have to force myself to move my arms.

Still I was awake for this one, so I have no idea.

Gower suggested that she sounded like a succubus and I while I wouldn’t discount such a possibility, she didn’t exactly do the whole soul sucking sexing up bit. It was all sort of PG really.

So I can only assume if she was a succubus, she was either really new at her job or not very malevolent for whatever reason.

The only conclusion I’ve come to is she might have been some sort of infernal “spin doctor” that put the idea in my head to write depictions of her kind as “not so bad” in various stories.

Still, that took a long time to “kick in” since I wasn’t exactly writing about her kind until much later on in life and even then not that many. Could have been a long game plan though. Who knows. I’ve been waking up a lot at 3 in the morning lately so maybe she’s come back trying to get my attention after all these years.

I guess I’ll ask her if I ever see her again.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

End,

Succubus can attack in different ways. That is if you believe in such things. I personally think that there are demons if that is what you want to call them. They are very old, and have many names.  The universe must have balance.  So if there is light there must be dark. One can't exist without the other. If we had only positive and no negative the fabric of the universe would not hold together.  One can not know true joy without knowing what it is to suffer. The list goes on. 

The point is, I believe that the soul is made of the light, but while we are here, we must have dark in order to function on this plane.  So the duality of the soul is present.  Every human being has a shadow side to them.  Some more so than others. 

I wrote a long explanation that most likely would bore you so I will summarize and say, we created these things eon's ago. The demons are the collective's anger, rage, envy, greed, hate, fear etc. It took on a life of it's own.  

The collective is us. We were one in the beginning.  Across all cultures the Hag is a demon seen by all people and walks of life. She can manifest and attack in a number of ways. If all she wants is to destroy your life, she will drain you and attack you sexually. 

If you have more use to her, such as her attaching to you, and being a muse in order to keep her alive, then that would be another way.  In order to continue to exist people have to believe in her. so you would be performing a function for her in your writing. 

It is  a necessary evil in my opinion.  3 am the there is no prayer in the churches and the world sleeps.  This is the theory behind this hour being an issue. 

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

To be fair, succubi (plural) rarely fuck you and suck your soul. More often, they use seduction (the flirting) to convince you to commit immoral acts, or to make you more well-disposed towards them (men generally being more trusting and eager to please somebody they want to bone). They do this, because for the most part, demons, including the succubus, feed off your emotions, which comes from your soul, which is where the myth comes from. Think of them as paranormal leeches.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Ben,

My belief come from my direct experiences.  I know what is believed and written in books about them.  Truth is no one knows for sure. No one has that one secret book that tells all. I can only tell my truth, and those that connect with it will. I believe it is my souls purpose to share what I have experienced and saw, to teach, and to help others in their journey to acheive their fullest potential. I am here for example to help End and his students here in anyway I can. However, they helped me in a time I needed them. It is a debt that I endeavor to do right by, for a long time to come. Meaning you all are stuck with me. 

In end's case, if it were a "demon" which I do not usually use that word. I don't know what to call them but they are very old from my experience. They are naturall occuring. They are not created by God or any other such diety.  My believes fall into the quantum physics, mechanics and reality spectrum.  I do believe that those here are intelligent enough to understand, I just don't think you would find it very intresting. So, I will leave it at that. 

The succubus. (singular) is a man made notion. However, she is an archetype seen across many cultures. Why is that?  I say there is some truth behind her existence then. However, the rules that we attach to her are man made and mostly probaly bullshit. She could be what End needed in that time in his life.  Might be a part of himself that took on life. 

All demon's feed off of emotion. They require a battery to manifest into our dimension. That goes back into my quantum theories, but again it is based off of my direct experience, not from what I have read.  Doorways are everywhere.  The place I went to when my heart stopped; the place between here and there, is not really a place as much as a system of doorways and holding areas.  They are not in our dimension just sitting around hanging out waiting for someone to walk by. It does'nt work like that. They are in another place or time on a diffrent level or dimension. they are drawn in by light and things of life that they want. The stronger the light, or energy the more drawn in they are.   I propose End is gifted. I propose that he drew her in with his energy.  The force was strong with this one.  (could not resist) I think because he did not respond the way the entity expected, she hangs back and most likely attached. However, he is in control. She made a mistake in his case. 

M

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

So this exchange just happened:

“Hey those are my hash browns.” - Me
“I just want a small bite of them. Food tastes better when its yours.” - Wife
“Hey you have my blanket too.” - Me
“I’m just taking a small sacrifice.” - Wife

Mystery solved. I married her.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

LOl that is awesome!

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

I fucked a sexy ghost chick, but then I woke up and discovered my pillow was having a terrible night.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
Omg same

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Okay so since Oracle continues to evade the question of whether or not anything supernatural has ever hit on her AND with Ben suddenly reappearing to go on about succubi, we’re going to shift focus a bit.

EDIT: Going to make this into a proper contest so all of you lazy fucks can continue your sloth in another thread.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

YESSSSS!!!

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Glad to see at least one of our many succubi experts has joined the contest.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

has anything ever hit on me? I would say no. It appeared at the foot of my bed one night. I thought it was my husband. I could see it thru the darkness and it was illuminated by  the computer screen. His back was to me. He never spoke. He just attacked, but it was not sexual. He tried to get inside of me, but not sexually. I resisted, until he did get in one day i think. I channel, so I think he used that to gain access.  I lost five hours of time. I dont know where I was or what I was doing. 

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

If he attacked, tried to get inside you, and eventually succeeded to the point that you lost 5 hours as if you got ghost roofied, that sounds sexual enough for the purposes of this thread.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
Five hours again. Did the police go looking for you this time too? This lost time stuff sounds pretty creepy.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Back when I was maybe fourteen or so, maybe thirteen, there was a span of a couple months where my mom was really into learning of demonic possession and that sort of thing.
She would ask me all sorts of questions that seemed like normal things to me, but she thought they had significance.

One night, she grabbed me by the collar and commanded demons to leave me, because she was convinced I was possessed. I think it was my rather stoic nature and the fact that I'd always had a darker sense of humor. She's always seemed to think I am a sociopath sometimes.
Anyway, she shook me back and forth and ordered me to open my mouth. Then asked me repeatedly if I had felt anything leave. When I answered in the negative, she continued and cursed at me for holding something back.

Anyway, that's my story.
I'm glad that phase only lasted a little while longer, and she has never returned to it.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago

Cricket,

That is not okay what she did. I don't know your mother, but you didn't deserve that. It makes me very sad to hear of such things. that is why I do not bend to the ideas  of "demon" etc. In my case it was an opportunist. I learned to guard against it. Sounds like your mom may have been brought up in a strict religious environment. I am sorry that happened, but glad you are who you are. 

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
If that's true that's pretty fucked up lol. But you seem to have a good relationship with your parents now aside from your mom shoving cringey mermaid movies for eight year olds at you so glad that was as weird as she ever got. You still have more normal parents than most people around here and you're still kicking so it seems to have all worked out.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
Yeah, my parents are pretty great, and there's no reason to resent my mom for one incident when she's otherwise done far more for me than she has had to.

Ask A SUCKubus

4 years ago
It does raise the question though: when does believing oneself or one's family members are getting attacked by demons cross the line from "weird" to "obvious sign of mental illness".

Although at least your mom seems fine now, given the fact it was a brief phase and she's not still going on about it years later.