Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Clone CD

14 years ago

I was curious to know if anyone out here was familiar with the program. It allows you to copy games and DVD's to prtect your originals.

Clone CD

14 years ago

Yeah I have that and Clone DVD, too.

Clone CD

14 years ago
i use clonedvd and anydvd.

Clone CD

14 years ago

I'm trying to copy a PSX game.......but it's having difficulties, any expertise there?

Clone CD

14 years ago
i didnt know you could copy console games. i just use to copy dvd's.

Clone CD

14 years ago
can u burn from isos?

Clone CD

14 years ago

I totally downloaded this the other day.

I was at the time trying to play Fallout 3 without a disc, only to find that you could copy the exe to the desktop and you could do it.

On that note, I reached level 20 and realised it was the level cap. Kinda disappointing...

Clone CD

14 years ago
Yes

Clone CD

14 years ago

I guess it's only cetain disks that are useable and I have to find a store that sells them

Clone CD

14 years ago

Jimi,

I can't clone Xbox 360 titles either - you can totally clone console stuff but it takes a lot more work than the PC. The layer of protection is hard coded into the bios so that consoles won't played duplicated discs. There's ways to "mod" the consoles, but most ways seem like too much work for me and include sottering and what not. Also, if you play online there's always the chance that some firmware update will detect/fry your console. I'm not an expert on that, but just what my googling revealed.

So I just stick with anydvd (great program) and clone dvd. Luckily, I bought anydvd before they started charging for updates. Of course, I only make backups of stuff I legitimately bought.

Clone CD

14 years ago
lol charging for updates. It was worthy of being paid for prior to that...

Clone CD

14 years ago

lol. I'm doin this 100% legit, but i just wondered if anyone had expertise in doing it

Clone CD

14 years ago

Doesn't take expertise. Fairly straightforward. Have it running in the background (anydvd), it decrypts any nonsense, then you burn with cloneDVD with 2 clicks.

Clone CD

14 years ago

Yeah I feel the same way, but luckily I got the code-key, maestro.