Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I'm new to i guess.. *shrugs*

12 years ago

I thought i was going to finish my story before i joined this community but im bored i guess. It's hard to get any thoughts when you have a ear infection and all..

I'm just here to make better stories than all of you so im just going to say hi and stuff because im sure this isn't a big community. Don't worry either, i'll add stories for this site once i create a couple of crappy ones.. maybe i've shouldn't of started off with such a awesome plot..

12 years ago
Well welcome. Through I am not sure about you. Hello.

12 years ago
Do you guys want me to leave this troll or just delete everything he posts?

12 years ago

Please tell me you just didn't call me a troll.. What's wrong with you, had a bad day or something? I'm not looking for a forum with admins like you that's going to try and act tough with me, this place needs all the story it can get anyway, so please.. Buzz off my case, sorry if that sounded rude but having a flat basketball, broken air conditioner and ear infection isn't cool..

12 years ago

You would'nt be related to someone named Awesome, would you?

12 years ago

I really don't know who that is.. Great comin' in here tho. Nice welcoming and all ;P

12 years ago

Well if your not a troll then I'm sorry.Your username is a bit misleading though.

Anyways lemme introduce myself, I'm Joyless and I'm pretty new to this website.

12 years ago
He's a troll. The question is whether or not you guys are entertained?

12 years ago

How do you know for certain?

12 years ago

I don't find it entertaining, I've got no problems with you deleting it.

12 years ago

Well atleast you didn't outright call me a troll because im different i guess.. It's nice to meet you also, Names Joseph and all. Trying to make awesome action stories in my free time.

12 years ago

I'm sad to see one of my favroite authors on this site is this rude..*headdesk*

12 years ago
Well, if I'm wrong that's awesome. So far you've bitched and poked at Endmaster. Great start :P

12 years ago

I've bitched at Endmaster, W-What? Nevermind then.. I'm just gonna' kindly apologize then i guess.. *shrugs* 

12 years ago
troll

12 years ago

I'm going to let you call me that because it doesn't matter to me i guess.. I'm going to have to work on this story..

12 years ago

I guess your not a troll if you complete a decent story, since you've contributed positively towards the site instead of invoking anger in others.

But your profile and your posts look somewhat "trollish" to me.

12 years ago

I know, working on a story right now.. It's kinda' harder than i've thought. I don't really have experience in stories but i guess im pretty good at reading and comprehension.

12 years ago

How come nobody jumped on this post sooner?

12 years ago

I think because people usually skip to the end of a post. Anyways I'm pretty sure he's a troll now.

12 years ago
Yea, this is kind of annoying. I wouldn't mind seeing it deleted.

New Troll

12 years ago

This troll is at least using different strategies with which to troll then any of the others I've seen on the site.

New Troll

12 years ago
A troll is a troll, and they're all pretty lame.

New Troll

12 years ago
He made the common troll mistake of attacking everyone immediately with claims of superiority. He should've at least waited a bit. I'm guessing the ear infection/broken items thing is supposed to gain sympathy, but its really about the only amusing thing he's posted assuming it's true.

Better job than any of the Awesome/Nevermind personalities, but it would be difficult to be much worse.

New Troll

12 years ago

I AM NOT AWESOME.

New Troll

12 years ago

Your right, you suck epically. you are positivly not awesome. You are however the same person as username awesome,

New Troll

12 years ago

I didn't know there was a username awesome,.

And my profile is TRUE.

New Troll

12 years ago
"I AM NOT AWESOME"

"You're right you suck epically."

Lol. That really was too easy.

New Troll

12 years ago

Awesome is an idiot, though an inventive one.

I, on the other hand, am merely a misguided, hormonal twelve-year-old who has developed an unhealthy fixation with a complete stranger.

And since I am not a troll, being really bad at it doesn't bother me.

New Troll

12 years ago

So guys who do you think is the better troll Nevermind/Awesome or the new guy?

New Troll

12 years ago

Definitely the new guy, sure he made some amateur mistakes but Nevermind has all the subtlety of...well, a troll. The kind that lives in a cave. Very poor form. I give him....a  3/10?

New Troll

12 years ago

I definitly think the new guy is better. I know some real trolls from school though and I can tell you, they day we get some of those around here, it wont go over well. haha

New Troll

12 years ago

Nevermind has better spelling and grammar though.

New Troll

12 years ago

Only because of a continued failed attempt to convince us of its non trollocity.

New Troll

12 years ago

I think they might be one person, the new troll and Awesome/Nevermind. Nevermind was off the grid for a whole month and as soon as the new guy comes trolling, Nevermind starts posting again. Anyways that seems a bit suspicious to me.

New Troll

12 years ago
Awesome has been continuously PMing me, and even confessed that he/she was NeverMind in the process.

New Troll

12 years ago

But did Awesome make Ihateyoupayme?

New Troll

12 years ago
Hmm...I haven't thought of that. Now that you mention it, it could be.

New Troll

12 years ago

Oh well, circumstantal evidence, nothing more. I guess only time will tell. But I guess both of them have made quite a few posts about Endmaster.

New Troll

12 years ago

Yes, I am Awesome. with a period; however, I am NOT the original Awesome.

New Troll

12 years ago

I disagree. You're a troll, trolls aren't awesome, not even if it had a comma instead of a period.

New Troll

12 years ago

I mean the account.

New Troll

12 years ago

I understand if you have 3 accounts on this web; Awesome, Nevermind and ihateyou pay me, im cool with it.

New Troll

12 years ago

Nope, just two. :(

New Troll

12 years ago

Aww...Why not make more?

New Troll

12 years ago

Maybe I will, someday.

New Troll

12 years ago

What's with your obsession with Endmaster?

New Troll

12 years ago

Whoops ignore that comment, I replied to the wrong person.

12 years ago
Has anyone on this site heard of the concept of "Benefit of the doubt"? While he does have some trollish attitudes, this does not mean he is a troll. When I am having a bad day you guys don't jump on my case. So, Why jump on his.

New Troll

12 years ago

Quit being Naive. haha.

12 years ago
Never. Never compromise even in the face of armageddon. The unclean must always be brought forth into the light and purged.

Tis better to execute 1000 innocents and listen to their pleas of mercy as they burn than to let 1 heretic animal go free.

Of course I'm sort of extreme like that. Good thing JJJ is in charge!

12 years ago

...Quit being so... geez I dont know what to call that.... creapy.

12 years ago

Dont get me wrong though, I lauged when I read it.

12 years ago
Wow, I am glad I didn't have a bad day when I fist joined. Still I am called a spammer.

12 years ago

I think that was just when you were trying to get the trophy.

anyway, 'Welcome to the site!' if you're not a troll. But we all are going to think that you are until you create a decent enough story.

12 years ago
No ugilick still calls me that on occasion.

12 years ago

its been a long while, you dont spam any more.

12 years ago

Don't worry im going to try and create a decent story for you guys.. My ear infection is gone and all i have to deal with is the heat and cellphone calls... I'm not sure how many friends im going to blow off, espically when they want me to play a game of basketball.

12 years ago
Like your pic by the way is that sauska's brother in his Akaski uniform.

12 years ago

It's Sasuke if you don't know. You can tell because one looks cooler than the other, ((The cooler one being Itachi..)) But no.. It's his Taka clothing, sleaves are different from any other Akatsuki cloak.

12 years ago
Thanks for letting me know the difference.

12 years ago

*troll stamp*

12 years ago

Voting troll, but keep this one around anyway, at least for a little while please. It's been kind of a rough month for me and I need the entertainment while I try to get back on track with my contest entry.

Seriously, his profile and WIP descriptions are pure gold... "This story takes place in the world of naruto, giving you three paths to choose.. You: He's basically yourself and you start off as a noob, hey! Just like you!? Yen-Chan: Yen is a ninja who uses genjutsu and other sort of tricks with his yo-yo to defeat his enimies, He's just trying to make a living in the dangerous world.. Sasuke: He's only aviauble if your able to defeat any one of the ninjas path, he's much different than both. His Sharigan is much more approved, jutsu and overall ablity.. He's searching for people to rebuild his dead clan, now 18.. !! ((This story is basically for fans of the shows and others who like kick ass action, comedy and romance! All the things i know you people love!, riiight!?"

I mean, damn, this is front page material here, finally something to bump OMS and Necromancer off the top 5.

12 years ago
I wish I realized that the key to success was hidden in doubling up ALL punctuation!

12 years ago

LOL oh god!! thanks Great.. haha,, What could be better than that!?

12 years ago
You are a Keeper, a god like being that exist in the void. The void is an endless expanse that contains nothing but pure energy, other Keepers, and what other Keepers have put there. As a Keeper you are near well impossible to kill. Shows of power to physically defeat an opponent are completetly unheard of. What happend before this? Nothing, your kind are the beginning. What will happen now? well, thats Largly up to you. Notes of importance. 1) Keepers dont normally have names. to help you keep track of which one is doing what different Keepers will be labeled Keeper(A) or Keeper(B) 2) dispite their supreme power Keepers have to follow guide lines or, magical laws, that limit what they can do with their power. Most of these laws ensure justice and to some extent fairness. 3) most Keepers are very competitive by nature. 4) There is only one "true ending" but it can be reached many ways and from several perspectives. hitting the end from a different perspective will give you a different side of the story different text but the same basic ultimate 4) true ending doesn't actually mean "best ending" the true ending is what actually happend as far as my other stories building upon this one are concerned.
This looks better.
I'm not sure because not either of them are completed.

12 years ago

Yep thats my story discritption. Several people have asked me about it.. I realy oughta work on it.

12 years ago

You should it seems easily the most interesting story i've ever seen.

Much better than i've just created, i couldnt wait to get a good plot though.

12 years ago

http://www.myadventuregame.com/Story/The_Order_of_the_Midnight_Sun.aspx Found one for ya.

No offense to Ugilick of course, from what I've read of his story, it was pretty interesting. A lot of choices, more than mine anyway.

12 years ago

This story takes place in the world of naruto, giving you three paths to choose.. You: He's basically yourself and you start off as a noob, hey! Just like you!?

Yen-Chan: Yen is a ninja who uses genjutsu and other sort of tricks with his yo-yo to defeat his enimies, He's just trying to make a living in the dangerous world..

Sasuke: He's only aviauble if your able to defeat any one of the ninjas path, he's much different than both. His Sharigan is much more approved, jutsu and overall ablity.. He's searching for people to rebuild his dead clan, now 18.. !!

((This story is basically for fans of the shows and others who like kick ass action, comedy and romance! All the things i know you people love!, riiight!?"

Now it looks better.

12 years ago
Not much though haha

12 years ago

I've tried my best to do what was given to me. I'm not even sure what the hel- did i just indent!?

12 years ago

Spelling needs alot of work as well.

12 years ago

Potential.

Variety

12 years ago

Ooh, a shiny new troll. I kinda thought Awesome. and Nevermind were getting old. This should be interesting.

Variety

12 years ago

@Ugilick, are you reminded of Bri at all?

Variety

12 years ago

I dont typically dwell on stupid people, but now that you have made me think of it... a bit yes.

Variety

12 years ago

I was just thinking, an air of undeserved superiority, acting like his flaws are intentional, things coming out of his mouth/fingers that just make you want to giggle with pity. Made me dwell on something I would rather not care about.

12 years ago

Welcome to the site new guy! I'm really very excited to read these intentionally crappy stories, I mean I'm sure your writing potential is so large that you couldn't possibly be a bad writer! If your grammar is any indication, I'm sure I'll be very entertained in the near future. If you want, there's this nice 12 year old girl named Nevermind, I'm sure that two 12 year olds will get together amazingly.