Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

My upcomming storygame

12 years ago
This is my description for a storygame I'm Working on. It takes place in the Kingdom of Malliria, a subterranean universe. You play the part of Zanthiche, a blind warrior. Your goal is to take down the evil Nakorius, the wizard behind the plague. You are equiped with a few weapons and a hide armor. You have been taught the art of close combat and you rely on your other 5 sences alone. It will be published in a few weeks, if I can get a coauthor. Tell me what you think and how I can improve the overall plot.

My upcomming storygame

12 years ago

Your other five senses? You're introducing a sixth sense as well then?

My upcomming storygame

12 years ago
Yes. The art is called Spirit eye, a psychic ability. It is used constantly. Not a lot of Blind characters have been invented in the game genre, but I entend to be the first.

My upcomming storygame

12 years ago
My advice would be twofold:

Primarily, you need to focus on spelling and grammar. The only thing that hampers a great imagination coupled with motivation is the mechanics of English. Make sure your fundamentals are sound.

Secondly, definitely start with the advanced editor since the user interface is better.