Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Kill Dr. Lucky!

Why do all mystery games start just after all the fun is over?

Welcome to Lucky mansion, a rambling country estate seven miles north of nowhere. It's a stormy midsummer's evening, ten seconds after midnight - and someone's just shut off the lights.

You have hated Doctor Lucky for as long as you can remember, and you've been secretly awaiting this perfect chance to do the old man in. Maybe he destroyed your dry cleaning business; maybe you think he's the leader of the vampires. Perhaps he's the only person standing between you and the family fortune. Or maybe his cat just keeps peeing in your shrubs. Whatever your reason, it's good enough to push you over the edge. And now you absolutely can't wait to take the lying old bastard down.

And, though you don't know it, everyone else in the house wants to kill him too.

Take a deep breath. Remember why you're here. And then start sneaking around in the dark. If you run across a weapon, grab it, if you bump into Doctor Lucky, give him hell.

Trying to kill Doctor Lucky is pretty easy, as long as no one's looking. But they don't call him "Doctor Lucky" for nothing. He's got an uncanny knack for slipping out of harm's way. Don't despair; after enough tries, you're guaranteed to wear the old codger down. You just need a clever plan, a good bluff, and a little more luck than everyone else.

So gather in the Drawing Room and get cracking. Somebody's going to kill Doctor Lucky tonight, and it might as well be you.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CURRENT (If Possible - DO NOT REPLY to THIS POST, so I can update the Map as people Move)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ROUND 1

Everyone can go ahead and post which Room they are moving into to Search. You can also move into a Hallway or Stairs, but cannot Search in them =)

Also, feel free to introduce your Character (in-character) if you like. You can all be strangers or know one another - up to you...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

To the Parlor! (Room #1)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I would like to move to the parlor.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Main Hall check! (you do know you can't Search a Hallway or Stairs right?)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I've edited the post.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

room 1.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

That blasted Dr. lucky! How dare he insult my mustache of great wonder! I'll get him.... Confound it! My mustache is not to be trifled with. But first.... I must fine some Equipment I suppose. I'll have to go into the armory. Perhaps I'll find something worthy of my mustache-enhanced face.

(Go to, and search the Armory)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I thought you can move only 1 place every round unless you use move cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And your mustache could be counted as a weapon.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sorry about that. I'll have to go to the master suite then. 

(Use move 3 and go and search Master Suite)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I thought you can only use cards for the second post.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And it looks like you can move anywhere in the mansion for this round.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The 1st Post of Each Round is a Move Anywhere on the Map variety. No Cards are Played yet.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Okay, BZ responded saying that you can move wherever you want. Thus, consider my first post as absolute.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Can i move somewhere else now that i know that we can move anywhere on the map.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

would like to go to the hedge maze.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

wait i meant plazza.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah sure  :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I said plazza.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Thanks.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll take the billiard room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh bugger I'm late... Anyways *Ehem* Curse that Dr Lucky! Curse him to the seventh circle of hell!!! Oh how I despise the man. My heart burns with a raging passion that no mere mortal should possess! I can barely put into words how much I loath him! I despise everything the man is and entails. I hate him because he murdered my father! I hate him because he seduced my mother and drove our family apart! I hate him because he sold me the little red car that broke down the very next day! I hate him because his stupid dog is always peeing in my flower bed! I hate that hairpiece he wears that looks like a dead raccoon! I hate that he tucks his trousers into his socks! I hate that he always sits his fat ass next to me on the bus and takes up half of my seat as well as his own! I hate that he always lands on Mayfair first when we play Monopoly! I hate that he pronounces it "Erbs" when there's a fuckin' H in it! More than anything, I hate, hate, HATE how he'll always turn his music up to full blast when he's singing karaoke to Justin Bieber at 3 oclock in the morning!

This man must die! And I'll be damned if I'm not the one to do it! I'm going to the Nursery. Gotta be something useful in there... Babies love cannons, right?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The only reason im killing him is because i want to test if the police can catch me as the murderer or not.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Plus it'll be fun.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(referring to Dr.Lucky)

Should I hate him? I don't even know him, but but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me.

No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

So, Aman - Armory or Master Suite? the Move is on the house haha!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Armory?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Armory. Sorry about the confusion.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Armory aye!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall move to the kitchen. Don't want to have to hack the bastard apart on a empty stomach!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You hear some movement - a shuffling sound approaches... It's Dr. Lucky, who wanders into the Parlor with ugilick!

Welcome to my Mansion. Have you seen the others I invited here tonight?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*distant yell* RUN DOCTOR, HES GOING TO KILL YOU! RUN TO ME! FOLLOW THE SOUND OF MY VOICE!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky to ugilick: Eh? What's that? Speak up Sonny, my hearing ain't what it used to be.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(If I understand the rules correctly I can do as follows)

To Dr. Lucky: Come on old timer, someone is trying to talk to you in the servant's quarters. I'll take you to him.

(Lure Dr. Lucky into the Servant's quarter, eventually, for the sake of realism pretend that is the only place. Then use card "Broom stick") 

*Once I get behind Dr. Lucky I prepare to attack, gripping a broom stick.*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK folks - we need 7 Failure Cards to stop uglick's Broom Stick ~2 (7 in Servants’ Quarters) Weapon Card!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I play a 1 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I play a 1 point failure card.

*flips a coin*.... *coin lands on heads* BWHAHAHAHAH YOU SHALL NOT SUCCEED, UGLICK, I SHALL KILL THE DOCTOR!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll play three of my 1 point failure cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

If I win on my first attempt it is going to be so lame, but I don't think that will happen.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Play 2 point failure card cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ugilick gets Dr. Lucky to follow him through the mansion, chatting innocuously as they go, and looking around for anything to do the old man in with. Arriving at the Servant’s Quarters, uglick spots a Broomstick in the corner and picks it up.

He is about to bring it around the wrinkled bastard’s neck from behind, when suddenly – someone is heard yelling in the mansion: “BWHAHAHAHAH YOU SHALL NOT SUCCEED, UGLICK, I SHALL KILL THE DOCTOR!”

Oh dear, Dr. Lucky exclaims, did someone just say they need a Doctor? This could be an emergency! Hold on! I’m coming! Just need to fetch my bag!

With that, the old man jaunts off with surprising vigor, leaving ugilick alone and FOILED!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ROUND 2
Well done foiling ugilick’s huge Weapon Card right out of the gates! You all better find some more Failure Cards fast, or the next one might do the trick  ^_^

Everyone can go ahead and post which Room they are moving into to Search now. You can also elect to stay where you are and Search there again if you like. And of course a Hallway or Stairs is still an option, but you cannot Search them...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Mwahaha! Foolish Ugly Chick! None shall destroy Dr Lucky but me! Now I'm off to the armory. There's got to be something pointy in here... Oh, hi there Aman. My, your mustache is looking particularly dashing today ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Snip (see updated Map Below)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Round 2 Map Posted - Continue from here  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

PS - don't forget about Mr. Smiles - he was lurking in the Library last round, but has since moved on...

Mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!

Mr. Smiles

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dude that looks like my smallest Chihuahua... Did she try to bite you or someone else, Ugi?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

She has only ever run from me.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh good, that means you didn't do the stupid thing and chase her down untill she stopped and then tried to approach a cornered animal uninvited :P.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Nah, I'm pretty good with animals. Though, such creatures specifically seem highly irrational. Best give them their space.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah, she's extremely, EXTREMELY skittish. She only started letting me come around her a year ago... and she's three years old :P

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I need a drink...The Wine Cellar will do nicely.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm, the sitting room seems quite nice. After all, even my mustache needs to rest after looking around the armory. All those nasty helmets. They cover your face, and, leave no space for a magnificent mustache. What horrible design plans!

(Sitting Room)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Carriage house for me.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK - on to Phase 2 of Round 2.

Random Moves_
playa988: Stays where he was
CovElite: Stays where he was
written_agreement: Moves to Tennessee Room

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Round 2.5 (If Possible - DO NOT REPLY to THIS POST, so I can update the Map as needed)

Photobucket
MapKey

CURRENT FOCUS PLAYER: CoveElite

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite is in the Kitchen when Dr. Lucky wanders in -

Oh hello there lad. Have you tried the bacon? It's all Canadian. Best kind there is. Not that crappy peasant-style "strip" bacon the poor people are eating these days.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Flinches* Yes of course, I just love the stuff... say do you mind giving me a tour of this glorious mansion? Maybe after we can have some tea in the Drawing Room afterward.

(Lure, the Doctor) 

(Play Move Two card on Uglick) (I am not entirely sure but play how many cards is needed to get me to the Drawing room, but play them)

*Uglick suddenly thinks the fine wine he is drinking is liquid garbage and runs out of of the Wine Cellar looking for a place to empty his bowels.*

*Few minutes later, in The Drawing Room* The history of this place is fascinating, but now lets have a seat and a little chat about he present....

*looks around the room* (search room)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK, to clarify: CovElite plays a Very Convenient Move-2 Card (usable on self or others) to move ugilick from the Wine Celler into the West Hall.

He then Lures Dr. Lucky through the Wine Cellar, Winter Garden, Green House, Piazza, Foyer, & into the Drawing Room (collecting 5 Cards along the way) to kill him in there… (or) Search there - one or the other but not both)...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dang, I replied to my old map. (I blame it on Aman's moustache)...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Moving with Dr. Lucky into the Drawing Room, a black shape darts from under a chair and ravenously tears into CovElite's ankles!

The furious attack sends his MASTER SUITE Card flying, which the little monster promptly snatches up and shreds to bits in its teeth!

You must attack Dr. Lucky now or Lose the Focus!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Damn dog! *Rushes at Dr.Lucky and then leaps into the air, finger pointed straight at the old Doctors eye, like a cold icy needle of death!*

(Murder Attempt, eye poke-1) 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Auto Foil - Mr. Smiles in the Room counts as a Failure 1 Card.

As CovElite lunges forward, Dr. Lucky abruptly stoops down to scold his dog. CovElite goes flying over Dr. Lucky to crash into a nearby side table and lamp.

Mr. Smiles meanwhile, runs off, chased by Dr. Lucky. As CovElite rights himself and wonders what the hell just happened, he hears Dr. Lucky somewhere off in the Mansion calling for Mr. Smiles.

That's when the little bugger scampers back into the room to have another go at CovElite's ankles!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ROUND 3
Well done letting Mr. Smiles Foil CovElite's Eye Poke haha!

Everyone can go ahead and post which Room they are moving into to Search now. You can also elect to stay where you are and Search there again if you like. And of course a Hallway or Stairs is still an option, but you cannot Search them...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Post Room Searches :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Liquid garbage? Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

(Back into the Wine cellar.)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Lilac room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall stay in the Green house, maybe I can find some herbs for that little terrors bite.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm, no luck so far. I haven't found something worthy of my mustache.... Hmm, perhaps I shall enter the trophy room. After all, perhaps there is a trophy to signify the greatest man (and his most bodacious facial hair) alive. 

(Trophy Room)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Even if there is, you cant take it.That would be stealing, but considering we all are in a mansion trying to kill a person i dont see why you cant add that to your charges against you list once you get convicted of murder.(Unless you dont kill him but you would still go to jail.)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

My mustache is worthy of such a trophy. Even if it would be stealing, Oh! Just think of that poor trophy, being awarded to such a low-level facial hair. Can't you hear it scream!? It is my duty to take it. Time to take what is rightfully mine!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Arriving in the Trophy Room, Aman's eyes are drawn to a large gold trophy, affixed with a statue of some mustached King’s Guard being lifted into the Heavens by The God of The Rightful Rule, after being struck down in the service of his King. A placard on the trophy reads: “To Dr. Lucky, for having the best mustache in the Guard's history. He has now a Place of Honor at the Table of Rules.”

Looking closely, it appears that someone may actually have engraved over someone else’s name to add Dr. Lucky’s name over it.

Weird…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

See, to have some weird connection to this trophy, be it from this life or another. After I kill Dr. lucky, I shall be taking this master peice. Who wouldn't? It has a golden mustache!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wine isn't good enough, I'll need to move to the kitchen so I can get some good ol Murican beer.

And Bacon.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

All they have is Canadian Bacon...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Now this is what I was hoping to find, a good year they say. I think any year a good year, and any reason as good a reason as any other to open one up. hmm, well don't I feel classy?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK - on to Phase 2 of Round 3.

Random Moves_
Briar_Rose: Stays where she was
written_agreement: Stays where he was

Dr. Lucky suddenly shows up in the Sitting Room... Smoke em if ya got em folks, hahaha! Hello? Anyone there? Hmm... Where'd they all go?

Aman has the Focus (what's he going to do?)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Poor Dr. Lucky, he has no idea what's in store for him. That mustache is just... too much

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Fortunately for Dr. Lucky, Aman is still too bust admiring his new 'Mustache Trophy' to notice the old geezer - LOL!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman PMed me that he can't post till much later, so ...

the Focus now goes to playa988  (It will switch again in 2-3 hours unless playa can post a murder plan by then)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I will kill him with my silken chord. There is only one worse fate than that, and that is for later. Mwuahahaha

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Just need to know how you intend to do it =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Unfortunately, playa988 doesn't have the Cards to make an attempt right now.

The Focus now goes to CovElite agian - then ugilick in 2-ish hours if CovElite can't post by then...

(note that I'm waiting on a PM from playa988 to see if he wanted to use his Free Move this turn)...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

playa988 Moves north 1 space into the Hallway to keep an eye on Dr. Lucky...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

HES  MINE! (DONT RESPOND I AM ADDING RP LATER~!!!) 

(cards played: Parlor Card,  Move-1, Move-2)

?Teleport? self to Parlor. Use move cards to get the Doctor to Parlor as well. Lure him to Drawing Room, Foyer, Piazza, Carriage House, Hedge Maze,  then finally to White Room, were you shall all a wait for me to get home and see if I kill him or not! (If this is not satisfactory to Zerka, then I attempt to murder the Doctor with the strongest weapon on hand (not the special ones that work better in other places.)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sounds good - processing...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK, CovElite has cornered Dr. Lucky in the White Room and when his back is turned, pulls out a Big Red Hammer ~4 to clonk him over the head with!

We need 4 points total in Failure Cards to stop him...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll play a 1 - point failure card. No More

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Back off CovElite! Don't make me SuicideAttack your ass again cheeky

Play 2 point fail card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I play my 1 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I thought you can see the white room from the main hall.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

No longer, there are two main halls my friend. The Dining Hall separates them.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ugilick is correct - Check out the Rules thread for the update =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite is poised to bring the big red hammer down on the unsuspecting doctor - when suddenly, a fly buzzes out of nowhere and right down Cov's throat! He chokes on the fat bug so bad, that he drops the hammer and doubles over in a fit of hacking...

Oh dear, let me fetch you a glass of water! Dr. Lucky says, patting Cov on the back a few times and them wandering off to forget what it was he was looking for...

Congratulations - you have FOILED CovElite yet again!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Animals hate Covelite.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK - Round 4!

Choose a Room and Search  ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm, I feel so depressed seeing that damn Dr. lucky having such a magnificent trophy..... I am the better man, obviously! I must cool off, I can not complete a murder while being so hot headed! I'll go off and drink, at the wine cellar. A soon to be dead man will not care to have missed some of that wonderful wine.

(Wine Cellar)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll head into the Kitchen now, this is no place to enjoy what I have found.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll head to the master suite. I only settle for the best.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago
*snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

So far so good   ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

After so many failed attempts I think I shall sit down for a bit and read a good book in the Library.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall go back to the carriage house.No one shall ever suspect it.Oops did I say that out loud?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

By the way has anyone even noticed written_agreement online this past few days.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman, The Geeza keeps the good stuff in the South-West corner in a case at the bottom of the shelf. You're free to intoxicate yourself as you please, but would you bring me up another bottle. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Of course, Uglick. Why, would you mind passing me a glass as I give you a bottle. It's much classier to drink with a wine glass then out of the bottle. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

We'll make a trade then.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Do you wish for the dry or semi-sweet? I'm a fan of dry, but I do not mind the other. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Were I more sober, I might care.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Good, then I'll take the dry. *passes wine bottle to Uglick*

Now, if you don't mind, handing me a wine glass would be appreciated. Though, you should probably give me two.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Good idea, one for each of you. 

*Reaches out with a glass in both hands one veering far to the left and the other on target. Hands one to Aman and nearly drops the other on the ground before also handing it to Aman.*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

AHH, thank you very much. *holds the cups with mustache, and pours the wine into each cup*

To the successful assassination of Dr. Lucky! 

*Drinks one cup, and spills the other on mustache.*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Looking around the mansion, I have no idea which room to search. Where, oh where could I go to find the ultimate weapon to destroy Dr Lu... OMG, a Hedge Maze! I remember I got lost in one of these when I was a kid! Me and my sisters played hide and seek for hours! Weeeeeeee!

(Move to Hedge Maze)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Everyone hears written_agreement wander into the Dining Hall, followed suddenly by a loud racket of ravenous snarls and screaming. Running into the room to check things out, you see no signs of written_agreement – just a loan football helmet lying on the floor with a splatter of crimson blood on it.

You shudder to think what could possibly have happened to him and hurry back to where you were before the outburst. You need to find something to do the old doctor in quick, so you can get the hell out of this spooky old mansion.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago
*Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

blob hears Dr. Lucky in the Parlor, rooting around for his reading glasses...

blob has the Focus - murder away  ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

i use the move 1 card to get into the parlor with doctor lucky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I use my special move card sic'im boy to move Mr.smiles into the armory

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

i then use special move wld goose chase to move Covelite into the armory

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I then say "Hey old man,you must be tired from finding your glasses.Lets go to the sitting room first to rest."He complies.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I lure doctor lucky to the drawing room,dining hall and finally into the sitting room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And finally i play weapon card jar of bad cream.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I really dont know how to use it but ill try giving dr.lucky a taste of it.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Uhh... No idea how many fail cards to play since I don't know how many are needed for this card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll Go ahead and play a 1 point failure card anyway.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Bad Cream ~2 (5 in Sitting Room)  - we'll need 5 Failure Cards (4 after ugilick's) to Foil it. I'll post a map update and such here in a little bit...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

No need to spend a move card to get into the Parlor - you can use your free move.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago
*Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Blob sends CovElite on a ‘Wild Goose Chase (Move another Player to Any Room, Hall, or Stairs)’, then sends Mr. Smiles in there with him, using: ‘Sick ‘Em Boy! (Move Mr. Smiles into any Room to chew up a random Card from the Hand of every Player within)’

Mr. Smiles leaps up the unsuspecting CovElite’s pantleg and goes to town like a squirrel in a sack of nuts. CovElite is so traumatized that he drops his HEDGE MAZE Card. To add insult to injury, Mr. Smiles lifts a leg and pees on the card.

Blob then moves into the Parlor with Dr. Lucky and Lures him through the Drawing Room, Dining Hall, & into the Sitting Room (picking up 2 Cards along the way).

He then offer’s Dr. Lucky a nice hot cup of coffee – handing him the Bad Cream ~2 (5 in Sitting Room)…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

We need 4 more Failure Cards to Foil blob!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ha like pee is enough to deter me! 

After picking up my piss soaked card, I pull out my 1 point failure card and throw it like a boomerang, sending it flying towards blobs location!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Unfortunately mr smiles piss is made of acid disintegrating the card as he picks up the card

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Play 2 point fail card

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Just 1 more. Playa, Aman, I'm looking at you.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll play a 1 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Foiled!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Briar_rose is the only one who still hasent got the focus.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

She must have gotten lost in the Hedge Maze  hehe  ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky takes the Coffee but passes on the cream - Bah! I only ever take my coffee black! Black as my withered old heart - Haha!

The old mad slugs back the steaming coffee in one gulp like it was a shot of whiskey. He then thanks blob and wanders off again...

blob's attempt  was FOILED.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Round 5  (If Possible - DO NOT REPLY to THIS POST, so I can update the Map as needed)

Photobucket
MapKey

FOCUS PLAYER: open

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll take the nursery. 

My bad, can an admin please delete this post? I didn't mean to reply to the map.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Choose your Rooms! Dr. Lucky's luck has got to run out sooner or later    ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Strolls to Library*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall visit the Lancaster Room, does anyone know what it even is?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll take the nursery.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

After drinks, one needs a good meal, so I'll head over to the kitchen and loot some of those leftovers.

(Kitechen)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ill take the nursery as well.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Not too worried about quick posting over the weekend BTW  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Out of nowhere, the sound of chanting rises up – as if from an unknown basement beneath the Mansion itself. The words seem to make no sense at all, but are low and undulating – like grasping tentacles slithering through your mind.

Abruptly the chanting stops and there is a loud crack that shakes the entire building! A chill wind then howls suddenly through the mansion and is gone.

All is quite once again.

You then hear Dr. Lucky, somewhere off in the Mansion yelling – Damn you infernal termites! It’s high time I call an Exterminator!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well, I'll be damned, wasn't that something?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

What the hell was that? I thought I heard somefing, is thing it's nothing though.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Meanwhile, ugilick happens to see a strange ledger (apparently wrapped in white shark skin) which appears to have fallen off the library shelves when the house shook...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm, what might that be?

*Walks over and reaches down to pick it up*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ugilick sees some strange writing on the cover of the book. It seems somehow otherworldly… and he suddenly has a bad feeling about opening it – as if doing so might somehow expose him to things better left unknown…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Not saying you can't open it of course...

mwuhahahahaha!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It appears I am far more drunk than I believed.

*Pulls the pages out of a slightly larger book, perhaps an encyclopedia, and closes the binding around the odd book*

I'll just keep this around.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

In the kitchen with Aman, a slow creaking sound draws his attention. Moving over, he sees one of the cupboard doors under the sink slightly ajar...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

First some damn noise, and now a open cupboard. I picked a bad time to drink..... Well might as well see what's in it.

(opens cupboard fully, and looks inside)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman looks under the sink and sees a panel at the back wall open - revealing a cramped tunnel leading off into the darkness...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You know, this reminds me of some movie.... What was it called? Coralline? Something like that. Any how, I'll be crouching in there and all, since, this could hold some secret that makes killing waaaaaay easier. Mabye some magical food that contains the secret to killing that lucky S.O.B. yeah, that's a good chance.

*tries to enter the tunnel.*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman, crawls into the tunnel, which thankfully after a few feet, opens into a network of hidden tunnels behind the walls of the Mansion tall enough to stand in. Walking through them, Aman finds a few paintings with ‘look-through eyes’ allowing him to spy on some of the other players a moment, but doesn’t discover anything else of much use.

When he turns to head back however, he finds that a brick wall is blocking the path he’s sure he just came through. A chill suddenly runs up his spine and the thought of being trapped within the thick stone walls of this old mansion suddenly enter his mind.

Trying not to panic, Aman moves through the tunnels again, looking for a way out. The layout seems to be an ever-shifting maze – nothing he sees looks familiar – he can’t even find the ‘look-out’ points again.

He’s about to lose it entirely, when he leans against a wall to calm himself and falls suddenly out through a swiveling bookcase, into the Library with ugilick!

The bookcase swings back and locks with a heavy sounding ‘click’.

Aman – you are now temporarily in the Library with ugilick…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Set the book on a table behind me*

Devilry, what are you doing in here?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Is that how you treat a friend? Why, all I did was crawl in a tunnel and pop right over here. Why, if you don't believe me, let's go to the kitchen and check!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well let's go see then, If I thought we weren't friends, why! I don't think I could bear it.  (sarcasm)

(On the way outnoting that many of the texts in the library are Greek or Latin)

Evidently Dr. Lucky is an educated man. Now I really hate him.

(*Doubles back and grabs book*)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Of course, when Aman and ugilick go back into the Kitchen, the back wall of the cupboard under the sink is sealed shut with no signs of any secret tunnels...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Rather you tell the truth or not, there is something evil at work in this place...I have some reading to do. If you'll excuse me I'll back to the library now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm... Using my evil, sneaky, asassiny wit, I shall try to figure out where Dr Lucky is now... Hmm... Which room would be most likely to have termites? Hmm... I'm gonna go with the Carriage House.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago
* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Briar finally finds her way out of the Hedge Maze and heads into the Carriage House. blob and Playa988 meanwhile, are both in the Nursery, when Dr. Lucky wander in.

playa988 is the first to act (determined Randomly) - playa988 has the focus

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Almost forgot Room Search Cards - PMing them now  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll lure him to the armory... mwuahaha.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

playa988 Lures Dr. Lucky into the Armory. Unfortunately, there's just too many people looking at him to attempt a murder right now, so he chooses to search instead.

The Focus (randomly) goes to ugilick...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And the Focus now goes to blob...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And the Focus now goes to CovElite...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Darn,a few minutes too late.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I know that feel....

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well out of the pure goodness of my heart, I pass this focus on to poor Aman.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hey - ninja post haha!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite Passes his turn -

The Focus now goes to Aman!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(I'm hoping what I'm doing is not incorrect)

I smash a glass while drinking, and Rush to Dr. lucky to make tell him. He comes barreling down the halls and, seeing my wine glass, gets shocked, and rushes into the wine cellar. (1 free move, 1 3-move card, Lure Dr, Lucky into wine cellar) 

I follow, scheming. (Lured into wine cellar)

While Dr. lucky is clearly in woe over the loss of his wine, I come carrying my Trowel (~2, 6 in wine cellar). 

"No man messes with my mustache...." 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

2 point failure card

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

2 point fail card. Sorry mustache, but he's mine!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall play a 1 point fail card and foil Aman's mustache.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Curse you playa! My plan's are ruined now!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It serves you right for trying to kill an old man. I mean, who would do something like that? ...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

He insulted something very important to me. Very important..... Important enough for him to die for.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Pats playa on head* Good boy playa! You have been spared my crazy bitch wrath ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman spends a Move-2 Card + a Move-3 Card, plus his Free Move to get Dr. Lucky into the Kitchen with him, then Lures to the Wine Cellar fo the kill...

Need 2 more Failure Cards to stop him.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

TImes Up!

As per the Rules, I'll now randomly post 1 or Zero failure Cards for those who have not posted yet...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ooooh, now it matter the rolls, and I could win....Though I'd have to incredibley lucky.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

blob gives Zero
playa988 gives Zero
CovElite gives 1

That means that Aman will win - unless Briar (the last person to Post) can beg a Failure Card out of 1 & only 1 other Player of her choice!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Mustache kill...................... Must kill the owene of that statue. Death to the hater of the religion of mustache.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Awhh dammit! Just give Cov his card back and I'll play another 2 point fail card... Other people really need to start playing their fail cards too, I've only got so many!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I could of won without your pesky interference girl!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Mwahahaha! Yes, you could've gotten away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids, and that dumb dog! cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ha, you need to pick a single member, and see if you can get a card off of him. I could still kill the basatrd!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Briar is locked out - only the player she chooses has a chance to save us all!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As Aman moves in on Dr. Lucky with the trowel in the Wine Cellar, the Mansion abruptly shudders once again and everyone can hear a low metallic creaking from deep under the floors – like the opening of some colossal door after eons of disuse.

Dr. Lucky turns to Aman with glowering eyes and a crazed look on his face – “It is almost time! It is almost time!”

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Woah, woah, woah, so I can't even play my own fail cards? Dag nab it! Stupid, stingy, fail card hoarding players... I blame blob for this you know! It's all blob's fault! ... Okay, begging time I guess. *Gets down on one knee* Oh great, awesome and oh so fantabulous playa988... Give us one of your fail cards... Pleeeeease! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on it? I'll be your friend! I'll do your homework! I'll feed you icecream for breakfast every day... I really, really hope you have a damn card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Awesome

Totally up to playa988 now...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Who isn't here... But I'm sure he'll come along any minute now, right? ... *Twiddles thumbs* ... Any minute now >.>

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I have several failure cards left....

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Unfortunately, only playa can play any at this point - everyone else is locked out...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Thanks for clearing that up for me...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Glad to be of assistance ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(what BZ is really saying is that all you do good is beg.) :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Really? You think so? ... Let's see... Oh BZ! *Flutters eyelashes* You think maybe you could let that iddy biddy rule slide this time? Just for li'l old me? I didn't know that those mean, mean other players weren't going to play their fail cards, and it's just so sad for me and poor old Ugly Chick who've been using up all our fail cards just to keep the game moving. If only I could play just one teeny, tiny fail card... All I wanted was one little turn as the focus player. I don't ever get to be the focus player. I guess Dr Lucky just forgets about me because I'm just a poor little noob girl... But it's alright, I'm used to getting ignored, don't mind me... I'll just go sit in a corner and cry... alone... with no one to love me crying

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

While in the Carriage House, Briar_Rose suddenly notices an oil-pit under an old Studebaker covered with a tarp. The huge land-boat of a car is parked over the pit. Looking underneath, Briar can see that the pit is empty, but something on the far wall of the pit catches her eye – a strange symbol of some king carved into the stone...

ElderSign_zps61c5e5fe

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... Well it's not as good as a Sexist Dice card, but I suppose it'll do... Thank you BZ! *Flutteres eyelashes some more* ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... You know what, I just counted up all the focus players and you know what... I'm the only one who's never been the focus player and everyone else has gone twice... Except Cov who'd been focus player 3 times... BZ, I demand a Sexist Dice card!

*Sexist Dice (When played, this card automatically over rules the random rolling of the sexist dice that determines Dr Lucky's position and gives the focus to the only female character that the ugly tub of lard sent off to embroider pillows and make him a sammich until one of the men murders him.) cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I must kill Dr. Lucky now! He is possesed by demons! Just look at his crazed look! The Mansion is cursed i tell you! If we don't kill him now, why, I'm worried about all our lives!

He is planning something.... I know it. Uglick! Back me up on this! You know what is happening in this mansion as much as I do!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As Aman lunges forward with the trowel, the Mansion shakes once again and a rack of giant wine barrels abruptly break loose from the wall – rolling into Aman and knocking him down.

Dr. Lucky doesn’t even seem to realize that Aman was trying to kill him and offers a hand to help him back to his feet. As he does – Aman notices something under Dr. Lucky's ascott is glowing with a jaundice-yellow light...

Aman has been FOILED and Dr. Lucky wanders out of sight yet again!

Post your room searches my little scoobies!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Blast it! That mansion..... I must find out more..... This is really getting on my nerves. Mabye the servant room holds the diary of a servant who realized the oddities of this house.......... Time to get cracking!

(Servant's room)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Horray, huzzah and hallelujah! The mustache has been foiled again! Oh fraptious day, caloo, calay! ... And I'm off to the Foyer ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago
* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Map update above in the works...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Done  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Can I join next game?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll be sure to PM you when we gear up to run another  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I want to join next game too.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK all - I'll be sure to give everyone a heads-up when I post the next game signup thread.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well, looks like I'm off to the white room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As Aman looks around in the Servant’s Quarters, he happens to find an old page torn from someone’s journal and hidden under the mattress. It reads:

“The Master has been consorting with the most dreadful of associates lately and I am beginning to fear for more than merely my own life.

Ever since his return from a yearlong travel into the farthest reaches of India, he has been entertaining twelve men of foreign descent. I believe that they must be Indian Nationals, but they are most course and thuggish.

On their visits, the Staff is forbidden from leaving the quarters and we’ve heard chanting.

Then things have been happening to the others – accidents and unannounced resignations – though I now suspect that no one has actually left the Mansion. I am the only one left.

---

Tonight I disobeyed the Master and crept out of the Quarters to see where it is the men are going when they meet. They all headed into the Carriage House and then disappeared. I tried to find out where it was they went, when I heard screaming sounds coming from under the flooring!

Damn, my panic – but I dropped my torch and it clattered down under the oil-pit. Then something black and twisted began to crawl up from that dark hole! Like a naked man covered in tar, yet elongated and stretched out in odd proportions!

I am here in the Quarters now; god forgive me – and locked in – but the thing is without my door lurking. I will not let it take me! I will hang myself from the beams before I let that thing take my soul down to hell!

If you find this – get out! Get out while you still can!”

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Time this Doctor dies...... I'll be killing him with my skills of course. *rubs his mustache*

No more will die from this monster, i will stop him. But, I will need to converse with Uglick. He was hiding something from me, and I must know what......

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*I have been and continue to, systematically flip through every single book in the Library looking for anything that might hint towards the origins of the text. I have also closely observed the bookshelves which are adjacent to the walls.*

This isn't making sense....Perhaps I ought to check more into the occult to find the meaning of all this...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Looking in the books that line the library, ugilick find that nothing in them that offer any clues – except perhaps an encyclopedia reference to the Thuggee Cult of India – worshippers of dark gods not beyond a human sacrifice or two...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

There yet remains the shark skin bound ledger ugilick found earlier and hid away - if he dare read it or show it to others...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It seems that this mansion s harboring more secrets than we originally thought.Ugilick! whatever you do do not open that ledger.Unless you want to meet the same fate as written_agreement.And finally back to the drawing board for me.By which i mean the drawing room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Book in hand I head back to the Kitchen*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*I stroll over to the kitchen, to talk to Uglick* 

I know you hid something from me Uglick. And we both know something odd is going on in this house. We need to work togheter to solve this mystery. I have some information, but you need to tell about your encyclopedia that you have been hiding from me.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

While in the Foyer, I'm gonna get out my nifty detective magnifying glass and try to read whatever's written in those little black text boxes next to the Foyer.

Personally on the left I'm reading:

Mall

Dusk

Library

And on the right I'm getting:

Thy

Chutney

Games

What are the rest of you guys seeing? cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

the left one says kill doctor lucky.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

the right one probably says cheapass games and some writing on the top.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Move

CovElite to Hedge Maze

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

An Dr. Lucky wanders into the Parlor, looking for a pair of reading glasses...

The Focus is now blob's

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*In a futile effort I search all the walls, cabinets and corners of the kitchen.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You find a mouse-trap behind the refrigerator with a severed baby hand snapped in it...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OOC: What the ---- BZ?! This isn't even related to cults!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As ugilick looks in disgust at the small withered appendage - it twitches suddenly! Then is still once more...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh sorry guys, that was my severed baby head. I swear, put them down for one second and they've disappeared... Kind of like keys, just more gruesome. laugh

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As Briar_Rose looks around in the Foyer, she happens to see Mr. Smiles snarling at her from behind in a mirror. When she wheels around to protect her ankles from the horrific beast, nothing is there.

She does however hear small dog claws skittering across the hardwood flooring and away from the room. She's not sure in which direction though...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ahh! Fuckin' rat dog! Kill it! Kill it! Ki... Oh... It's gone... Good doggy! Now go get blob! That's it! Get the blob! Gooood doggy! yes

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I can here you screaming from down here! What did you do to the dog to make him so scared? 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Third time in a row got the focus.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Damn i wish i had that sic'imboy card right now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I use my free move to get into the parlor.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I then use my very convinient move one card to move Covelite into the white after getting lost in the waist height hedge maze! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I lure Dr.lucky into the carriage him where i attempt to kill with my suporsonic voice.Or maybe other things that could cause loud voices?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite thinks he sees Dr. Lucky in the White Room and heads in there to meet him – turns out it is only playa988…

blob Meanwhile, Lures the ‘good’ doctor into the Carriage House, where he then knocks over a large metal paint cabinet – creating a Loud Noise ~2 (6 in Carriage House)!

Time for everyone to come up with 6 Failure Cards!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll put in a 2 point failure and a 1 point fauliure.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll Chip in a 1 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

2 point fail card... We're gonna run out real quick at this rate.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky starts at the loud noise - clutches his chest and then yells "My heart! Arrg! This is the big one!"

A moment later he just smiles at blob.

"Nah, just kidding - I got the heart of a stallion. It's them 'male enhancement tablets' they sell on late night TV. They work miracles you know. Wink Wink, Nod Nod!"

blob has been FOILED! Choose your Rooms to Search...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

To the Lilac Room!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I think I shall search the Gallery, maybe steal a painting or two along the way.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You do find a rather nice black-velvet painting of Elvis ...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Lilac Room aye!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Meanwhile the storm outside seems to be getting worse. Rain and winds continue to pound the old mansion and lightning crackles across the sky.

It has to end soon doesn’t it? How long could it still go on?

Time must be running out…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Master Suite*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Twirls mustache in frustration*

Something is happening here..... I'll check it out in the first occasion. But first, I'll go investigate the trophy room. I need to take that trophy ASAP, since something bad is happening.

(Trophy Room)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Arriving at the Trophy Room, Aman looks around - but doesn't see the Glorious Mustache Trophy anywhere!

It's gone!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CURSE YOU DR. LUCKY!!!! I will get that statue if even if it costs me my life. Such a trophy is deserved for only me! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Still in the Foyer, Briar_Rose suddenly notices something she hadn’t realized before. The large grandfather clock in the corner appears to be running way too fast. It was 12 midnight when the power went out – or ten seconds after midnight to be exact.

Brair very clearly remembers this, from when everyone had first gathered in the Drawing Room to find Dr. Lucky.

The thing is, the grandfather clock now reads 7; but she knows that she hasn’t been wandering around the creepy old mansion for that long. In fact, by her own watch, it has only been about two hours…

Listening, Briar hears the grandfather clock still ticking away and it appears to be working normally now. Come to think of it though, she hasn’t heard it chime even once since the power went out either. Someone could simply be turning the hands of the clock manually to mess with everyone – but that would usually set off the chimes every hour you passed.

Something else catches Briar’s eye and it gives her heart a sudden start. The same ‘star and flame’ symbol that she found in the Carriage House has been inlaid ever so subtly into the ‘10’ of the clock’s face…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Moves

Briar_Rose: stays put this round
blob: Moves to Library

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As he enters the Library, blob sees an apparition of a young maid in there – her ghostly silhouette apparently dusting the shelves.

Watching her for a moment, she seems oblivious to his presence; when she stops to look at something not actually there on the shelf. Reaching out, she picks up (and into view) a dark lacquer box emblazoned with a carved star and flame icon of some sort. Opening the box, she pulls out a bizarre amulet – glowing with a jaundice-yellow light.

Then suddenly, she wheels around to face the far door in shock and recoils from some unseen intruder. She holds the amulet out as if trying to give it to whoever it is she sees – but then is violently beaten down by something, dropping the amulet at her feet and the fading away as her ghostly form bleeds out from a gruesome head wound.

The jaundice-yellow amulet remains there on the floor for a few seconds, until an unseen hand picks it up and it too vanishes.

blob shudders at what he just witnessed, and gets the feeling it happened long before anyone ever arrived at the Mansion…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

That light......I think Aman saw a light like that in the wine cellar if im not mistaken.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yes im sure of it.Theres the same light in the wine cellar.That requires some investigating.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky meanwhile, wanders into the Servant's Quarters.

"Never any staff around when you need them. What do I hire them for? Pshaw!"

playa988 and Briar_Rose both hear him shuffling around in there, but playa is the closest...

The Focus goes to playa988

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well if I be damned let's do it then...(I down and sets the book in my lap)...Now lets see what devilry this is. (Opens ledger)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh no..... This timing makes it seem as if this isn't only for role playing....

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Opening the white sharkskin-bound ledger, ugilick’s mind and sanity real at the horrifying things depicted within. Even not being able to read the strange words that corrupt each page, alien thoughts and ideas seem to fill his head. He is about to toss the ledger away from himself in horror, when the last page turns into view and the text on the page actually begins to move before his very eyes. Slowly letters and words he is familiar with form into a few coherent paragraphs:

“The Lord Ancient of Shoggoths demands another sacrifice, and it has fallen upon me as Cult Master of the Elder Sign to appease his black thirst. I have lured seven unknowing fools here to the Mansion and will keep them occupied until clock-strike ten – whence the summoning rituals be accomplished by the Dark Brethren. Unfortunately, Mr. Smiles has already devoured one of them, but I’m sure that six will still be enough to make the binding complete.

If not, well… none of us will have to worry about it at that point…

I have also made sure that the Tributes cannot leave the Mansion and trust in the Amulet of Ai’Leng, which I now wear around my neck. It is the only thing that will hide my presence from The Lord Ancient's millennial-starved hunger when he comes to consume them all.”

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

playa988 passes the Focus...

And the Focus is now officially (for the first time ever) Briar_Roses'  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

and as if right on que briarrose is online now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! God save the Queen and all that jazz. Now I just hope I can figure out how to move him around. I'm not exactly sure how the whole moving and luring thing works. Will message BZ what I wanna do and check that it's okay.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

moving requires move cards while luring is free.Also note that as the focus player you have one free move.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I know, it's just that it says in the rules that if you're in the same room as Dr Lucky at the beginning of the second round, you can lure him. I'm not in the same room as him though, so I'm not sure if I'm still allowed to lure him if I move to the Servant's Quarters, 'cos I think Aman can see me from there.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

you can still lure him.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

you have to get into the same room with him in the first place.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

shit i understand everything now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

just let somebody kill doctor lucky quick.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

the game wont go past ten rounds.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

each round is like 1 hour in the grandfather clock.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Really, must've missed that rule. Where did BZ say that?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

he didnt its a silent mystery.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ive got this from all the evidence 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Meh, well it's only round 7.5, we've got plenty of time. cool

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

dr lucky is also probably the cult master in the shark skin ledger.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Actually, from my Pms with BZ, the game will continue, but something will happen..... Spoooooky! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Uhh... No, I want to kill him. That's kind of, sort of the point of the game cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

once it reaches 10 we all die and who knows what else could happen.Hah dr.lucky ive figured it out.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

you know what briar dont kill him.we'll wait till next round andmeet in the wine cellar.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

and this could be the secret ending for the game where we all figure out the secret of this mansion.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

if there is one of course.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Or... I could always... You know... Kill him! That'd be fun right? So long as my combination of moves and lures is okay with BZ.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

dr. lucky is smarter than you think.he wants us to try and kill him to stall us long enough until it reaches hour 10.And he probably has a backup plan if we kill him.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Maybe his back up plan is to die ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

why dont you go ask him what his backup plan is then?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll be sure to do that... Right after I kill him ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

lets just wait BZ has to say about all of this.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Knowing my luck, BZ won't log on until tomorrow and the focus will go to the next player cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

blob is right about Luring. I did post a clarification in the Rules thread about it. As for what happens if the game "clock" reaches 10 - well, you'll have to wait and see - but the game won't actually end until someone kills Dr. Lucky  =)

(I'll explain the backstory in full at the end of the game)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I stand corrected. Hi BZ! heart

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Lol. Your luck Is horrible. Though, considering you probably have some cool move available, it's not a good thing you got a turn.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky walks the thread to the left...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Okay, so while I'm the focus player I'm gonna make the most of it!

First I use my free move to go to the Piazza.

Use MOVE-1 to get to the Green House.

Use room card GREEN HOUSE to move Dr Lucky to the Green House. "Hey Dr Lucky! My, my, you are looking so very fetching today! I never noticed the beautiful colour of your eyes before, or how the light shines off the grease in your hair! You're so tall, dark and well dressed and your beard is so... Twisted! I must have you now!" Search the room for a card. "Well this just won't do, Aman can see us from here. Let's take this to the Piazza."

Lure Dr Lucky into the Piazza and search the room for cards. "Hey, you know what'd be more romantic than this? The Carriage House!"

Lure Dr Lucky to the Carriage House and search for cards. "Actually no, this won't do at all. I feel like the horses are watching us. You've got horses in here right? Of course you do! Let's go!"

Lure Dr Lucky to the Parlor and search for card. "Oh look there's Aman again... The perv! Let's get out of here.

Lure Dr Lucky to the Drawing Room. "Oh great, now Aman and Cov are both watching us! Don't worry Dr EXTREMELY Lucky! Give me a second and I'll think of the perfect room for us to get to know each other better!" Checks hand to see what cards I've got before I decide where to go next.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky is suddenly getting a little nervous...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OMG, this is the best hand of all time ever! Am so glad it took so long to get the focus, now I can use up all the cards I saved up! Okay, here's where it gets fun! ... "Oh Dr Lucky, let's take this to a nice, cozy little room shall we? Say... The Foyer?

Lure Dr Lucky to the Foyer. "Dammit! CovElite can still see us from here! Just piss off will you? We're trying to get our freak on!"

Play Special Move Card: Wild Goose Chase (Move another Player to Any Room, Hall, or Stairs) To move CovElite to the middle of the Hedge Maze. "Have fun finding your way out! Now Dr Lucky, it's just you and me! I sure hope Aman doesn't come snooping around. Don't worry though, I've got something up my sleeve to keep him occupied."

Play *Dr Lucky's Evil Cat (Play when you have the Focus to hypnotize another Player into giving you one Card of his choice.) "Aren't Special cards fun? Come on Aman, cough it up!"

Back to Dr Lucky. "Now where were we? Are yes, I was admiring how very dashing your rolls of fat look today! So warm and snuggly! Oh, and don't listen to any of the rumors that I'm some evil, assassin bitch who seduces helpless young guards into giving her information so she can murder Kings. It's all lies, I'm really quite harmless I am, and so very lonely for male company. You could cheer me up so much with a nice game of Dirty Dr and Naughty Nurse! But first... You wanna see a severed monkey hand?"

Play card Monkey Hand ~ 2 (8 in Foyer)... But wait, there's more!

Play card *Elder Sign (Use with another Weapon Card for a +2 Murder Value)

That's right! 10 points bitches! ... Being the Focus Player is fun ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Nice. Very nice.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ain't it just? cool

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Something...odd goes on...I just know it. Playa, somebody ought to check that out.

OOC: Playa I used a Crystal ball to see your failure cards. Use the one called "somebody better check that out" (or whatever it's called to) to move Aman in the way of the murder scene.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Man, ugilick's such a cheater haha!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yes, that or come up with 10 Failure Cards LOL!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(OOC: Exactly what I was planning to do Ugilick)

Hey Aman, better go check out the Drawing Room. I heard something strange.

Use Card: Better Go Check That Out...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm, that's a good idea Playa. I think I might. *walks into foyer*

"Yuck! What a disgusting monkey hand!" *Slaps hand down, and stomps it.* "Well, crisis averted."

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Not so fast there pardner...    ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ya, as I understand it, you are only in the drawing room. You are a witness stopping the attempt, but you can't go into the Foyer.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Whoops. Thought I could move some spaces to stop it.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Doesn't really matter now  ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Nooo! My evil plan has been foiled! It was such a perfect, perfect round for me, and now there's nothing I can do! Nothing at all! Not even one teeny, tiny, iddy biddy little thing... Oh yeah, except this!

*Diplomatic Immunity (Play to immediately Counter the effects of any one Card Played against you.)

Bad Aman! Can't you see the grown ups are talking? Back to the Trophy Room for you! cool

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Still need 10 Failure Cards to stop her!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Damn straight! ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm having flashbacks to Assassin In The Palace devil

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

But... My mustache trophy is gone...... *Stands up and walks away*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman! At least do something! (You can still use failure cards, Everyone will probably need to pitch in 2 or more to fix this one)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll pitch in a 2 failure card. I'm running quite low at this point. There was a reason I didn't play any cards in the beggining of the game.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

We have 3 people in a position to do something and quite the task to do.

(3 people, 8 points. 3, 3, and 2. Can you guys cover this?)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Was wondering why you hadn't played any fail cards yet... You don't have any! Yey! ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yep, if everybody plays 2 then we find out Dr Lucky is gay and he runs away without a scratch cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Still need 8 Failure Cards. I'll set the cut-off 8 - ish hours from now (10 - 11 pm EST) - hope everyone can stop her!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I don't!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well you're just a selfish little assassin that way, now aren't you   ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Selfish? But... But I'm so cute and loveable!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Meow!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well... No one likes you, and you will never amount to anything!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. lucky sort of likes her. In fact, he's fantasizing right now about  wearing her skin...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Uhh... Kinky >.>

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll play a 2 - point failure card. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Can you still play one?

Blob! Covelite! The task just got easier.

6 points to go.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I don't remember playing it before.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I guess the special card, "better check that out..." doesn't count as a failure card?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

No, just that it can be Played during the Failure Card phase  :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You can play as many Failure Cards as you want during the Failure Card Phase - as long as you are not locked out (by Passing or declaring No More or time running out). The Cards do not all have to be played in the same post either...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Thanks BZ for all the failure cards you have given me.But im still going to be stingy and chip in a 1 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

5 points still to go ...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Blob, we can't do it with you just chipping in one!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

haha, blob's lack of strategizing skills makes me chuckle some times...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

What? I think he's a genius! Stick with it blob! The others will make up the difference ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh boy! about 1 hour to go and we still need five more Cards...

Once time is up, you'll only have one chance to get the balance paid by just one person - is everyone sure that 1 person (chosen by blob at this point anyway) can handle paying 5 cards all at once?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sure, don't worry about it! Blob's got it covered. cool

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I play both my 2 point and 3 point failure cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Bless you.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... I hate this game! crying

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Seriously cov.Im out of failure cards now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I play my special failure card!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You have a special failure card? What does that do?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The attempt is already foiled.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It took that long for you to type.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I playing another game and doing this so I might not see the messages right away.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Would've come in real handy right before everyone else chipped in 10 of their fail cards cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Too Late! blob paid the balance and Briar has been FOILED!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Boo hoo sad

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And now I've wasted all my super cool cards too. You guys suck! ... That round was really fun though! laugh

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Next round lets try to investigate the mansion more.Briar you go to the carriage house.Ugilick goes to the library.I go to the wine cellar.Playa investigates the foyer.Aman goes to the kitchen

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And covelite goes to the servant quarters.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Or... We could all go to the Wine Cellar, break out a few bottles of Dr Lucky's Chateau Lafitte and party like a boss! I vote party. cool

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

carriage house is to investigate the tar pit.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh man – that was a nail-biter all the way to almost the finish! Who would suspect blob would pay the rest?

---

In the Foyer meanwhile, Briar_Rose is advancing on Dr. Lucky, when he suddenly leans in to get a closer look at the Monkey Paw (squinting).

“Oh my, where did you get that exquisite bit of teriyaki? It’s my favorite – how did you know?"

Briar then watches in utter astonishment as the old man takes a large bite and stands there chewing.

“Hmm…” munch munch munch – “it’s a bit chewy…” munch munch chew chew… “Gah! – a little gamey too. Yuck! This isn’t teriyaki – it’s spicy buffalo!”

Doctor Lucky, then spits out a mouthful onto the floor and scurries off – looking for an Alka-Seltzer to wash his mouth out …

FOILED

Mr. Smiles was lurking in the Sitting Room this round.  Everyone pick another Room  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

New map ready and Mr. Smiles' teeth waiting...

And yes - the hands of the grandfather clock now point to '8'    ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well, after a totally awesome round, I'm feeling in a Christmasy mood, so I'm off to the Winter Garden. Infact I feel like singing!

Jingle bells, jingle bells,

Jingle all the way!

Dr Lucky won this round,

But soon I'll make him pay!

Jingle bells, jingle bells,

Jingle all the way!

Aman's got a sexy mustache,

And Blob wears a toupee! ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Arriving at the Winter Garden, Briar does find a nice 'Santa' beard - but the hat is missing...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* collect the whole set  ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yey! Santa was here! I wonder if he finally got me a pony.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll search the Foyer.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It's high time I stop by the billiard room. I've spent too much time in the library as is. Find something I haven't and you'll be quite the man.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall search the Gallery again but this time I will greatly devalue the works of art, by smashing holes in them to see if they happen to lead to a space in the walls.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite rips masterpieces off the wall and shamelessly stomps them into the ground before tossing them over the balcony down into the Dining Hall. (I'm pretty sure that if he had a torch, he'd be burning them too, but I digress.)

He does in fact find a set of 'look-out' holes in the wall, behind the giant portrait of Dr. Lucky himself. Unfortunately, the wall is thick stone and CovElite sees no apparent way to get back behind the wall, where someone could stand to look out through the paintings...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

In the Carriage House, blob looks around and does indeed find the 'star and flame symbol' carved into the back wall of the oil-pit.

Checking it out closer, he thinks that he can make out the seams of a secret door there in the bottom of the pit - but it appears to be secured fast and with no way to open it from this side...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Cov its up to you to search for the light in the wine cellar.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman search the kitchen for a way out.Even other world would be better at this point.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I was just gonna say ugilick library but billard room's okay

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Finally i use my civil war cannon to break open the door if its allowed.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wait i take that back.better wait till later.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

chuckle chuckle

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Whats so funny?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Moves:

Aman: to Kitchen

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As CovElite is defacing priceless works of art, he hears Dr. Lucky looking around in the Armory for something. He also hears the skitter of tiny clawed feet – meaning Mr. Smiles is somewhere not too far away…

Round 8 Focus goes to CovElite

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Meanwhile in the Foyer, playa988 thinks he can hear more chanting coming up through an air vent in the floor... It sounds... manic...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well I might not have the focus, but at least I've got a totally awesome beard wink

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It rivals even the infamous mustacheo of Aman!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*tosses aside painting of the Doctor after vigorously tearing it apart*  Ahh and thats the last of em, dirty paintings! Now were was I...

*play Gallery Card* 

*The Doctor wanders into the Gallery* O MY GOD! Dr.Lucky someone has destroyed your entire collection of priceless art, and seems to have taken particular interest in your portrait, we must get you to safety! 

*Search Gallery then, Lure Doctor through Nursery, Armory, Library, then use free move to get cross into the Tennessee room, Search then Lure into Lilac room and attempt murder with Large Rock-4*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite get's Dr; Lucky into the Gallery and Lures him through the Rooms (spending his Move Cards as needed) - then while Dr. Lucky's back is turned in the Lilac Room, pulls out A Large Rock ~4 to bash him over the head with!

We'll need 4 Failure Cards to stop him...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Play 1 point fail card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Play a 1 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

EDIT: Play 2 failure cards

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I like this game! laugh

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As CovElite creeps up behind Dr. Lucky with the Large Rock poised overhead to strike – he inadvertently steps on the tail of Dr. Lucky’s sleeping cat. The surprised animal screeches loudly and claws the crap out of Cov’s shins – causing him to drop the rock behind him as he stumbles back.

“Oh there you are my little Pookins!” Dr. Lucky coos – “You really shouldn’t sleep in the middle of the floor like that! Here, let me tend to your poor tail…”

Dr. Lucky picks up his cat – which hisses evilly at Cov – and then leaves the Room.

CovElite has been FOILED! Choose Yer Rooms!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll head over to the Lilac room.  I haven't seen a lilac for a while.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I will go make a sandwich and some tea in the kitchen anyone want?

Also I just noticed Briars Icon has a beard now lol

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yey! Make me a sammich! And I know, Isn't it pretty? laugh

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

At least the chanting has stopped...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As Aman heads into the Lilac Room, he hears a strange munching and chewing sound coming from under one of the loveseats in the corner of the room. To be honest – it sounds a lot like a small dog enjoying an old shoe…

Cautiously bending down to peer under the couch, Aman sees Mr. Smiles under there… GOING TO TOWN ON HIS GLORIOUS MOUSTACHE TROPHY!!!

When the evil rat-dog sees Aman looking at him – it growls viciously and scurries away through a large hole in the floorboards along the back wall behind the furniture.

…All that is left now, of the once fine trophy, is a drool-soaked piece of gnawed placard and the wooden base (most of it anyway)…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm going to get you you monstrous destructive dog. First your master, then you!

*examines destroyed trophy* 

This must have some use..... My glorious mustache trophy! *breaks out into tears*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well, I'm back to the Drawing Room where it all started to look for clues. Playing detective is fun! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Its high time i investigated that light in the wine cellar.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

There was nothing in the wine cellar.dr.lucky has the amulet.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You are correct sir!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Steps solemnly into Dining Hall*

We are close now...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Move:
playa988 to Piazza

Dr. Lucky wanders into the Dining Hall with ugilick - "Oh, dinner will be served shortly," he smiles.

Dinner? at this hour? whatever could he mean?

---

In the Piazza meanwhile, playa988 is about to look around, when a vicious little mutt leaps out of nowhere and onto his head! It savages his mullet like a Tasmanian devil on speed! playa988 is so shocked that he drops his Silken Cord ~3. The little terror then jumps down, snatches the silken cord in its teeth and trots off with it... Damn you Mr. Smiles!

---

ugilick has the Round 9 Focus

(Room Search Cards to be PM'd shortly...)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Down in the Wine Cellar, blob thinks he can hear something quite large and heavy, sliding/scraping against the foundation wall of the cellar from the other side!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Is this mansion moving!?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

No - something is moving on the other side of the foundation wall...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

By the way

Cards for sale! Cards for sale! Get your cards over here.(im not kidding BZ said it was okay for me to start my card trading buisness here but make sure you have some cards to trade yes trade not sell.

Cards for sale!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Does the trophy room have line of sight on Dining Hall?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

No...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*I move very close the old codger, breathing and coughing in his general direction*

Let's have a sit old man, I have a cough that has been bothering ceaselessly.

(Lure into sitting room and use my '*Tuberculosis ~4)

*I see Mr. Smiles scurrying about the room and order him to...*

Bad boy! get into that kitchen now! bad dog!

(Use: Sick ‘Em Boy! to send the dog into the kitchen.)

*Chuckle* Good dog. Now about my cough Dr. Lucky!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

CovElite is eating sandwiches with tea in the Kitchen, when Mr. Smiles tears into the room and completely shreds the shoe right off his left foot! Unfortunately, that was the shoe CovElite was hiding his Very Convenient Move-1 Card (This one can be used on yourself or another Player) in…

Also, we need 4 Failure Cards to foil Ugilick!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Poor Cov hehe!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Thank you aman for purchasing that card.anybody else prepared to trade.i also accept points

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Awhh, poor Cov. That's a really cool card to drop. Any ways, play 1 point fail card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yes! I didn't lose any of my especially cool cards. Well since I have been a really cheap bastard this entire game, I will play a 2 point failure card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Just need 1 more point!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hey cov want to trade some of those cool cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm gonna PASS guys.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As per Aman’s PM to me, he’s playing his Special Failure: What Was That Noise? (Move up to 3 spaces during a murder attempt. If you end up able to see it, then you automatically foil it) to move from the Lilac Room into the Dining Hall, where he can now see ugilick and Dr. Lucky.

Dr. Lucky meanwhile, looks at ugilick for a moment, then says – “Hmm, looks like you might have a touch of the consumption lad. Not to worry though, I have something guaranteed to cure it! Let me get my bag…”

Before uiglick can object, Dr. Lucky hurries away into the darkness of the mansion once again.

ugilick has been FOILED!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The old grandfather clock in the Foyer suddenly gongs loudly thirteen times – followed abruptly by the horrifying sound of human screams from under the very floorboards! Dr. Lucky smiles manically and the mansion begins to quake more violently than it ever has before. The chandelier in the Dining hall actually comes crashing down and everyone is shaken right off their feet!

Then the sound of collapsing stone is heard throughout the house – as the center of the Dining Hall falls in – revealing a deep void below. Black bubbling tar appears to flow up from the void until it gets to the very top – where great ropey tendrils of oily slime suddenly fling themselves out and flail about like giant nightmarish tentacles.

The colossal mass of roiling tar heaves and bubbles – enormous goat-iris orbs opening and closing across its ever-changing surface – like a thousand horrifyingly soulless eyes!

A crashing sound is then heard from the Wine Cellar and Carriage House – as huge black tentacles erupt through the wall and floor to fill both of those areas…

Somewhere under a couch meanwhile, Mr. Smiles shudders and spasms – before bursting open and being consumed completely in a black tar from within. The oily goo slowly elongates – taking on an almost humanoid form – but being stretched out to inhumanly thin proportions. The lanky ‘naked man’ covered in tar stands up and smiles evilly…

“Ahahahaha!” Dr. Lucky cackles – “He rises! There is no escape for you now! The Lord Ancient will have you!”

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Be sure to read the 'New Rules' post in the Rules Thread before choosing a Room...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Peeking through the door in the Drawing Room, I look into the Dining Hall to see what's going on and a giant tentacle shoots into the room. "Ahh! My beard! The monster got my precious beard! Nooo!" surprise

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Snatched it right off your face it did!   ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well I'm off to the Green House. Need somewhere quiet to mourn the loss of my beautiful beard. Watch out Aman! It'll be your mustache next! cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I will Be staying in the Lilac room, away from all the nasty tentacles. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll hide away from these creatures in the Lancaster Room. They'll never find me there.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm scared! This is such a bad day..... I gotta hide in the Nursery!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ahaha! I lose my bet with Cov as to where I was guessing you'd go!  ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Which was? Better not revealed my strategies! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll have to PM ya     ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

If blob doesn't move soon he's going to get molested by tentacles for Christmas cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Japanese Anime Style HO!!!!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wait! - WRONG mental image there - the thought of blob in a skimpy schoolgirl uniform and white undies...

I think i just lost 250 Sanity Points...  :P

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

God damn, BZ! You just caused me to think of the blob from x-men. Screw you Penguin!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Damn so close!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Psst! Hey buddy - I know where you can get some fresh sushi down in the basement if you're interested...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I don't really like sushi, and knowing that their are cultist in the basement and that the tentacles pooping out from the basement are the freshest sushi around, doesn't help either.l

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I go to the armory

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Move:
Ugilick to Lancaster Room with playa988

---

As blob moves into the Armory, the horrifying Naked Man that was once Mr. Smiles (the evil Chihuahua) steps out from the shadows in a corner to wrap blob up in its gangly tar covered arms!

The house continues to rumble and shake meanwhile – and in the Nursery, Tennessee, and Drawing Rooms, the walls and floors buckle and flailing tentacles suddenly reach out to grasp anyone within!

CovElite, in the Lilac Room, thinks he can hear Dr. Lucky in the Sevant’s Quarters.

Round 10 Focus goes to CovElite

I need (via PM) 2 Cards from blob and 2 from Aman, before you guys start playing any to foil Cov…

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wow! That tentacle just ripped Aman's mustache right off - at least Briar's beard was a fake!!!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As the tentacles reached out towards me, suddenly a secret that was unknown to me saved my life. I had dropped one of my cards, it being to heavy, and was about to be dragged down under. However, something incredible happened. My mighty mustache, suddenly detached from my glorious face, and protected me from the tentacles. My crying never stopped. By saving me, it had given up it's own life.

I will never forget. Dr. Lucky must die! *sob*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

dont worry aman mustaches were yesterdays news.beards are all the rage these days.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

How dare you insult the mustache? It's the mustache! I can't grow a beard! I must have my mustache.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

too bad

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Nooo! Not your glorious moostache! It was so beautiful! crying

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

to be honest i didnt see whats so beautiful about it.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

What?.... Did the perfection go over your head? *sob* It was magnificent! It was pure perfection! My mustache was the same mustache that the GOD OF MUSTACHES wore before ascending to heaven.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Will CovElite win the game this Round? Stay tuned...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I've got to pass guys, I'm completely out.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I can't find where he made his attempt. How many failure cards do we need?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Still waiting on his post actually...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sorry for the wait guys, I am just asking BZ about the specifics of my turn and me and him don't ever seem to be on at the exact same time.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I hear the Doctor in the Servants  Quarters and use, my 3 free moves to run down there. I then Chase him through  Servants Quarters, White Room, Hedge Maze, Carriage House, Piazza, Foyer, Drawing Room, Trophy Room, Green House, then to get rid of  pesky Briar I move her with my Very Convenient Move-2 Card, then I continue the Chase, into the Green House, and through the Winter Garden, Wine Cellar and Kitchen to murder him.

I pounce on the Doctor and begin shoving bacon from my sandwiches, down his throat and I grab out a * from a near by counter top and prepare to run him through. "DIE YOU SATANIC MADMAN!"

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Uhh... Whoever's been stingy with the cards, now would be a good time to help out. Sure hope it's not Cov.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I use a "Sharp Knife-3" to carry out the act.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Just as a note, there are 2 3 failure cards still in the game, from what BZ told me. And, obviously, I'm out from the fact that I used a "what's that noise" card to save the day last time.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wow, someone's been holding out.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It's either Uglick, Playa, Cov or you. I would gander it's you. :) Damn assasin!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Mwahahaha! Fear me... If you dare! cool

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well, since you guys are all that's left, I'd hope for you to reveal it, or we all die. I have a plan for all of us to survive. :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You do? I thought only one person could survive.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I have a certain card that if I play my cards right with BZ (pun unintended), i could pull off saving at least another person.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Pick me! I have chibi eyes ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I need a reasonable reason for that. Unfortunatley, chibi eyes are only cute when in Chibitalia

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I have a good plan as well

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

He he he

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'd say Cov has one since he said he was being stingy with his cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Actually, (and I'll post it in the Rules thread after the game), there are this many standard Failure Cards in the Deck:

Failure Cards_ (Play through Deck only once)
1-point Failure (26)
2-point Failure (12)
3-point Failure (4)

If you care to go back through the posts, you can 'count the cards' and know exactly how many are left  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hopefully you guys are almost out.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

For single failure cards, the amount played is:

For double failure cards:

For triple:

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It is statistically improbable that no one other then Cov holds the Three failure card.  Someone can stop him.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK, CovElite posted in the thread above what he's up to.

>>>I hear the Doctor in the Servants Quarters and use, my 3 free moves to run down there. I then Chase him through Servants Quarters, White Room, Hedge Maze, Carriage House, Piazza, Foyer, Drawing Room, Trophy Room, Green House, then to get rid of pesky Briar I move her with my Very Convenient Move-2 Card, then I continue the Chase, into the Green House, and through the Winter Garden, Wine Cellar and Kitchen to murder him.
I pounce on the Doctor and begin shoving bacon from my sandwiches, down his throat and I grab out a * from a near by counter top and prepare to run him through. "DIE YOU SATANIC MADMAN!"<<<

After Chasing Dr. Lucky through the house and shoving Briar_Rose into the Carriage House Tentacles (I need Cards from Briar) - he stops in the Kitchen to murder Dr. Lucky with a Sharp Knife~3!

Need 3 Failure Cards...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Can anyone stop Cov?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

One sec

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Okay so everyone's saying they're out and I dunno if they're lying or if Cov's rolling in fail cards. Anyways, play 3 1 point fail cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky proves harder to feed bacon than CovElite reckoned – the old man squirms away and by the time CovElite grabs the Sharp Knife~3, his fingers are so slippery with bacon grease, that it fumbles from his grasp before he can use it.

Dr. Lucky runs off shrieking – “The Shoggoth loves bacon! You’ll see! Mwuhahahahahaha!”

CovElite is FOILED!

The Mansion still shakes and it feels like the ceiling could start caving in at any moment – Tentacles large and small slither through the walls – Choose your rooms!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Maybe these Shoggoth aren't so bad after all.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm going to stay in the Lancaster Room this round.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Psst! Hey Briar...

They're all ganging up on you behind your back. They're totally jealous that you got a holiday beard (even if it was swiped by a Tentacle) and they didn't.

Why, even now, Aman is PMing everyone and telling them that you're the whole reason the Tentacles developed a taste for facial hair in the first place - and if it wasn't for you, he'd still have his glorious mustache!

Or maybe I'm wrong and you're just being paranoid...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Not going to give anything away, but I have received PM's from Aman concerning this game.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

GASP!!!

I knew it! He's such a cheater!

...oh wait, no... colluding via PM is totally allowed in this game - Sorry Briar  devil

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wait..... PMs are allowed in this game?.... I was certain I was cheating like a bastard.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Quote Rules (just ask blob, he'll vouch for me)
>>>I’ll us PMs to Update you on your Card Hands each Round and to pass notes. You are free to collude with each other via PMs if you think it would help, but please do post a lot in the game itself. Role Playing is encouraged and funny/entertaining stuff can earn you a free Unique game Cards that you can use to screw over the other Players.<<<

>.>    Aman is totally 'cheating like a bastard' even if it is technically allowed    <.<

LOL!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Just wait until I figure out a way to cheat in this game!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Though I would love to stay in the kitchen to protect the bacon, the Shoggoth will soon be drawn towards its scent so I will stay in the Green House to sulk.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I will head towards the trophy room. I need to weep for a while, because of my destroyed trophy.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Haha this post got me (I know it's old, but I've been wrapped up in the Xbox and just haven't logged on :P)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

While the idea that I would ever gang up on anyone is pure treachery, Briar did cause my mustache to be snatched....

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah, you got me. I was just jealous 'cos I couldn't grow a mustache. Piazza for me. smiley

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Im going to the winter garden.always wanted to see real snow.there is snow there right?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Loads.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Theres no snow ill just go to the south west hall to weep

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Loads and loads and loads of snow.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oh no! Cov - you're surrounded haha!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wait does the southwest hall or winter harden cover the green house door

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Winter garden does cover the green house.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Move:
ugilick to Hedge Maze

(stand by for Madness!)...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Lol they all think I am going to get the focus again lol.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ha, that wasn't in my mind at all. I just wanted to re-enter the trophy room. Couldn't think of another move.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dont listen Cov - they're all Dr. Lucky's evil minions, trying to trap you so they can feed you to the Shoggoth!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

That make perfect sense! We haven't seen the cultist so they must be the cultist!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I would never do that. After all, it stole my mustache!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Maybe you didn't want your mustache to do all the dirty work and sent it to chill in the Shoggoth's game room while you went out to do Cov in...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

My mustache is a deadly weapon, it would make killing Cov much easier.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As everyone tries to find Dr. Lucky, while simultaneously avoiding lumbering tentacles bursting in through walls, Dr. Lucky walks into the Foyer.

You can hear him chuckling, as even more tentacles reach into the Servant’s Quarters, then the Hedge Maze with ugilick, and finally the Lancaster Room with playa988 (Damn, they really must love bacon haha!)…

Briar_Rose gets the Round 11 Focus!

(I need a single Failure Card or two other Cards of your Choice from ugilick and playa988)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

PMing new Card Hands now...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yippie!

I use my free move to pop into the Foyer with Dr Lucky. "Cure you foul Doctor! You will pay for what you did to my glorious beard! ... And Aman's mustache of course. We're all real sad about that. Take this!" And with that, I bitch slap that jerk across the face like a boss!

Bitch Slap ~ 4

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well Cov? You are the last one with failure cards here. I'm out clean. Unless you want to lose when you have such a clear advantage, I'd be posting the failure cards about now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ahh, don't worry about it. I'm sure someone else has a fail card up their sleeve somewhere... ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

pass

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Also, while I'm here, I'll use my Very Convenient Move 2 card to boot Cov across the Piazza and into the Carriage House. Serves you right cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The Tentacles are happy to see him...

(need Cards from CovElite)  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I am truly sorry for doing this to you Aman, since you have lost so much in this terrible Mansion, but this is the only Failure card I have that will make a difference.

I move Aman into the Drawing Room.

Special Failure: You Should Probably Go Check That Out… (Allow any one Player, other than yourself, to move 1 space during a murder attempt. If that player ends up able to see it, then it is automatically foiled)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

nooooooooooooooo

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

you still have to pay up cov.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Already did. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

what did you pay.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

$20 and a weekend in his time-share  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ouch - that hurts!

Briar is FOILED and Aman loses Cards...

Choose Your Rooms. (I'll have a new map in the hour...)

(Mwuhahahahahahaah!!!)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I move to the library.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ummmmm bz you have to say how it is foiled.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Will do!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman – not too far from the Doctor himself, hears Briar winding up for a "Bitch-Slap" to be heard around the world. Running into the Drawing Room, he yells – “Ahah! I knew you were the assassin!”

…And then the tentacles grab him.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Round 12  (If Possible - DO NOT REPLY to THIS POST, so I can update the Map as needed)

Photobucket
MapKey

FOCUS PLAYER: Open

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hey I just noticed writtens Icon is still on the lisr

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Map killer! For Shamedevil

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Man - that was a fun round hehe!     ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

i move to the armory.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

To the saddening Lilac room. The last place my trophy was alive. WHY!!!! DID YOU LEAVE MUSTACHE!!!!!!!! *sob*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

So are you sad abut the trophy or the mustache?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Both? It's double the pain.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Quickly run to the Billiard room!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As I make up my mind where to go, I'm grabbed by tentacles and accidentally drop my Shoe Horn (~2 ~7 in Lancaster Room) on the ground to be ripped apart. Knowing there was only one thing capable of killing the thing, I pulled out my... *sniff* Spoiled Bacon (~4) and force fed it to the monster. It's revulsion caused it to lose just enough of it's grip on me to escape and run to the trophy room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm going to the trophy room too. Wonder if they've got a trophy for world's sneakiest assassin.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The trophy room is only filled with pain Playa... Only pain...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As Briar and playa are admiring trophies, Dr. Lucky creeps into the Green House. Briar and playa have a quick slap-fight to see who gets to the old codger first.

Turns out that it's playa - because he cheated and used shin-kick ...

Round 12 Focus goes to playa988

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Most of the south east part of the Mansion has started to collapse under the flailing tentacles! And the Winter Garden is also consumed! Oh Nooooo! Briar will never find the Santa Hat now!!!

It won't be long before the whole place comes crashing down on everyone!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yep. The mansion is crashing down.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Also,piss off BZ with 600. Don't allow him to get it.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman is losing it haha!  ^_^

(nice ninja post BTW)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Says Gossip Penguin. You took my mustache, it's all your fault. This cold, my broken trophy, and my missing mustache.

(Nice Ninja Ninja post)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Deep from within the air vents, Aman hears a weak whimpering sound... It seems familiar... Facial even...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

"It sounds like some amaizing form of facial hair! I must have it..." Aman says, and suddenly pulls out his boom stick. He fires it at the air vents, screaming. 

(What a loon.)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Aman can hear whatever it is responding to the noise  - yipping happily - yet from seemingly far far away.

Could it be? Did his glorious mustache somehow survive the tentacle attack?!?  Is it trapped down in the bowels of the Mansion?!?

One would have to try busting open the secret door in the Carriage Room, if there was going to be any chance of saving it!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK - per playa988's PM to me (he really should have posted it here...) :

>>>Alright, I'm going to chase Dr. Lucky through Piazza, Foyer, Drawing Room, Parlor, Carriage House, Hedge Maze and then to the White Room. (I'll search the Foyer and the Parlor and also send Cov into the tentacles in the gallery.

Can I see my hand so I can decide what to do with the cards I pick up?<<<

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Reply in progress...  (Done)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sorry, I just meant can I see what I'd pick up so I could make an in character murder attempt.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

playa988 runs into the room and chases Dr. Lucky through the Mansion (picking up a card or two) – unfortunately, when they get into the Carriage House, Mr. Smiles/The Naked Man is waiting in there and lumbers with a snarl at playa988!

He’s stopped in the Carriage House and must make the murder attempt now or lose the Focus!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dang... playa is so stunned, that he doesn't know what to do. I guess he'll save the "Heavy Weapon Cards" and play the old Eye-Poke.

You need 1 Failure to Foil it.

The Naked Man, slathers playa in oily black tar...

That's enough to do it.

playa988 is FOILED!

Choose your Rooms for Round 13...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I need to do sit down and do some thinking. I need to get to that carriage house, ASAP.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky meanwhile, hurries off cackling - "Have fun with Mr. Smiles! Ahahaaha!"

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Playa! why didn't you make an attempt?! 

(I'm hunkering down right here! Not going anywhere.)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

He was too surprised. (OOC: In reality, BZ got tired of waiting and posted an attack.)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yey! Now I have to decide where to go. Apparently my Santa Hat is being held hostage in the Nursery, but if I go there I'll loose 2 cards. Oh cruel, cruel fate! Why must you torment me so?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I had to go AFK while awaiting a reply from Berka and was gone for longer than I anticipated.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I shall stay in the Library again.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

AFK?

Away From Komputer?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

No, it's away from keyboard... I think.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Guess I'll stay in the Trophy Room for now.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

i stay as well.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hmm... I'm pretty sure Aman said he wanted to get into the Carriage House ASAP... Since he hasn't actually posted which Room he's Searching this Round, does that mean he's jumping into the Tentacles?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Uhh... Sure, why not? cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK, Briar - that sounds legit   ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Move:
playa988 to Green House

Aman goes man and rushes into the Carriage House, yelling something about a boomstick.

ugilick in the Billiard Room meanwhile, is waiting there, when Dr. Lucky wanders in.

“Care for a game of snooker, while we await your doom?” he asks...

ugilick has Round 13 Focus!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Card Hands forthcoming... (done)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(First and foremost send Covelite into the Tennessee Room with a Very Convenient move card 2)

Sitting in the corner of the Billiard room I puff out a small cloud of smoke.

Funny thing about snooker, the word is also a verb for trickery. I think that is what you did here tonight, but you made a mistake. You invited me, and I play for blood.

I Lean over and pick up what looks to be an encyclopedia before rising and walking to the center of the room to lean against the billiard table, letting out another puff of smoke.

Do you know what this is? Well of course you do...But what's this? oops.

The encyclopedic binding drops revealing the Sharkskin Ledger.

I suppose you know what this is too don't you? 

Dr. Lucky makes a mad dash into the Dining Hall; I sprint after him, ledger in hand.

In pace requiescat. (rest in peace)

*Unholy Rite ~8 (Dining Hall only)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Nice  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... Oh buggeration, we're all gonna be tentacle fodder frown

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yep. Unless there's 8 Failure Cards still out there...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'm pretty sure I can be stopped.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Maybe Aman's mustache will appear out of nowhere and save the day! ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Not if anyone fails to log in and post in time hehe  ;)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I was in the sitting room... I posted it before your snip... EDIT: Too cryptic. Sorry ignore.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Briar told me to move you in there. How could I say no? (She'll assassinate me if I don't do her evil bidding...)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Blob, it only takes one failure card to stop a tentacle attack. There is no need to spend two. You still have a few cards don't you?

EDIT: None will see it up here. I'm moving it down.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Meanwihle, in the Carriage House, Aman is battleing off tentacles - when he hears a desperate scritching sound coming from the other side of the secret door in the oil-pit!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

"It's here!" Aman says, rushing towards the cry, heading straight into a tentacle. 

"NOTHING CAN GET IN MY WAY!!!!!" He shouts, firing a round out of his boom-stick at the tentacle, splattering tentacle blood on the wall. He loads another round, and aims it towards the oil-pit.

"While others fight for false reasons, my drive is pure. And if it is the will of Mustach GOD, I will sacrifice my life to be with my mustache." He says firing at the pit. It explodes, and Aman rushes towards the door. However. Another tentacle reaches out to grab him. 

"NOT NOW!" He shouts, and slams the tentacle away with his boom-stick. "Once I get my mustache... I will be invincible!" He screams, tears of joy pouring down his face. Another tentacle attacks him, and rips off a part of shirt before getting pushed off. 

"I WILL GET MY MUSTACHE BACK!!!" He shouts, diving into the secret door.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Blasting the back wall of the secret door - the rocks collapse and out flies Aman's glorious mustache! It slaps onto his face with a wet 'splat' - just a little slimy - AND FOLLOWED BY A MASSIVE COLLECTION OF TENTACLES!

The entire oil pit caves in - as well as the tunnel behind the secret door - and Aman is wrapped up in tentacles and flung around in the air.

It looks bad for poor Aman - but at least he has his mustache back...

(PS - post 600 sucka)   ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Damn Penguin. Cought me in both ways....

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hey guys I guess its not harm to tell you now, but I had 2 3 point failure card XD and I gave them both up, to the tentacles!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Had you nothing of lesser value?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I gave those up as well or used before. I had the dragons hoard of Failure Cards

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

So my last ditch effort to make you dispose of your failure cards is just what did the trick? cool.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Damn Cov. Only a cheater could beat you now...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(Carriage House card, and.... Cheat Like A Bastard)

As Dr. Lucky is about to be destroyed by the unholy rite, suddenly he rushes to the carriage house... WHAT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? He encounters Aman, chuckling and brushing his mustache, and suddenly dashes to the Foyer, with Aman folowing in behind, loading some sort of MONKEY HAND (~8 in foyer) into his boomstick. Suddenly, Uglick beleives he heard some commotion in the Lilac Room, where he gets bombarded by tentacles. (Wild Goose Chase)

"They Love Mustaches Uglick!" Aman shouts, as he sees him run by.

"Now, Dr. Lucky, before the end, I must explain the inner workings of this fun time togheter. There are 3 types of players, doctor, and those are the bluffer, the strategist, and the cheater. The bluffer has the begginings of the game in his hands, since no one suspects him, the strategist is the one who should win. However, as in every game, there is some spoiled sport who takes extra money from the bank in Monopoly, takes an extra unit in Risk, heck, he even reads walkthroughs of games on the internet. You and Uglick should be facing the end, but..." Aman says, and then pauses, showing the wrinkled CHEAT LIKE A BASTARD card, "I am the bastard." He says, aiming the boomstick at Dr. Lucky.

"Hail to the king" he says, firing the BoomStick, loaded with the Monkey Hand. (~8)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Explain yourself. Without focus you cannot use the Carriage house card. Further, you cannot use it to foil my attempt.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Cheat like a bastard allows me to summon Dr. Lucky and I to any room and steal the focus.

Thus, you are all screwed. :P

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

When did you get this card?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

WAAAAAY in the beginning. been waiting for a good time to play this.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

OK, it checks out - Aman has Stolen The Focus - You'll need 8 Failure Cards to Stop him...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Has he paid the cost of being in a tentacle room yet? If not he should not be allowed to play any cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yep, lost a room card and a weapon card.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The Cheat Like A Bastard Card can be Played As a Special Failure Card with the addition of a Room Card. And yes, Aman did give up 2 Cards in the tentacles...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And the actual attack card is: Monkey Hand ~2 (8 in Foyer) - regardless of the embellishing post by Aman  =)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

We have till 7 or 8pm right? They had till 6 for mine and 2 hours passed before it changed hands.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah 9pm ish...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Just as a note, for those of you who want to live, there is a better chance of me saving you then there is of you surviving on your own. :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

so says the "Cheating Bastard"

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

^_^

never said cheating, lying bastard on the card. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Really?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yep, I'll explain through PM.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Blob, it only takes one failure card to stop a tentacle attack. There is no need to spend two. You still have a few cards don't you?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*snicker   ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Did you let him spend two? lol

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As I strike for a fatal blow a tentacle strikes flat against my chest flinging me back into the billiard room.

The Ledger!

I dropped it when I was stricken! I jump back to my feat and try to run back into the dining hall but Shoggoth has already gone into a frenzy. It is lost.

It seems Dr. Lucky has already left the room.

I grab a cue stick and run out the other door into the Main Hall East.

Now which way...

In a bit of a panic I pick left I dash past the other hallway and make straight for the stairs. Skipping two steps with each pace I rush up the stairs Into the Lancaster Room, at once a tentacle lashes out. With a furious swing I break the cue stick against my enemy. Another advances quickly at my side! I plunge the broken shaft deeply into its flesh sending squirming back.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Oi! That's MY Monkey Hand card! ... Didn't Dr Lucky eat that a few turns ago? cheeky

Also, welcome back mustache! We missed you!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I don't know... ugilick's mustache is looking pretty good... You can hardly see Aman's anymore...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

im out of failure cards sorry.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

i could have at least 1 card if cov had given 1 at least 1 failure card when foiingBriar

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

If I gave you a failure card then I wouldn't have had enough Failure cards to feed to the tentacles...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sorry to break it to you Cov, but you only needed one. To feed the tentacles, you only need 1 fail card, or 2 of any other sorts of card. Did naughty BZ not tell you that?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I am saying that the failure card he asked for was my last, also I wasn't going to give him anything because he was trying to extort it off me with a Mr.Smiles threat.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Bad penguin! Shame on you BZ! Shame! cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Wait what? Explain.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah, What? (I think he's talking about blob, not me...)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ya I am talking about blob lol.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Cov could you send me a message?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well, we're screwed. The Mustache King had triumphed over the forces of evil, proving that there is nothing on this earth more powerful than the might of gloriously combed facial hair. cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Fifteen minutes left to foil Aman...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

9:05 is the cutoff point?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Sounds about right...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

For Aslan!

1 point failure card, 2 point failure card, 3 point failure card, and turn my 1 point failure card into a 3 point failure card with the numeral boosting card I have.

3 + 2 + 3 = 8.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

AHAHA! If it checks out - Aman is FOILED!

Yep, his Failure Cards + Dyslexia (Play at Any Time to increase the numerical value of any Card by +2) do the trick!

Choose your rooms for Round 14 and pray the tentacles don't get you!

Aman if FOILED!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ill stay in the Master Suit.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Being such a terrible shot, Aman misses Dr. Lucky and takes out a mounted Moose Head over the fireplace.

"Cheaters never prosper," Dr. Lucky tuts and hurries off laughing...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It's only a matter of moments before there's nowhere else to run...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll take the Billiard Room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Uhh... I guess I'll stay here again.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ill take the lobrary.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

The lobotomy?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Put me in the hallways between the Servants quarters and the parlor room. I can get the focus while there correct? If I can't put me in the foyer.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

* Snip

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Random Moves:
Aman to the Green House

Everyone moving quickly to get away from the ever expanding tentacles – ugilick in the Foyer and playa988 in the Billiard room are overwhelmed by them and wrapped up in the slimy things!

While the Armory is also broken through…

In the Trophy Room, Briar is desperately looking around when Dr. Lucky walks in.

“Have you seen my mustache trophy, lass?” he asks casually, “It’s been missing lately and I suspect that Aman fellow has been eyeballing it rather suspiciously…”

Round 14 Focus Goes To Briar!

This game can’t possibly last much longer haha!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hurray! Best game ever! ... Ehem.

"Get back Dr Lucky, you accursed fiend! You're not worthy of such a glorious mustache! Now fear my wrath!" I scream as I start revving up my Chain Saw. I proceed to chase Dr Lucky through the Drawing Room and the Parlor and into the Servants Quarters.

"Haha! Now you're mine! No one can see us in here right? Yey!"

Chain Saw ~ 4

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hold on, I think I've been misplaced.

Though I don't have the failure cards to stop you. No one does.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yippie! *Does the happy dance*

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ugilick remembers he dropped his keys in the hallway and runs back in there...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah, I screwed up - Briar - you can reposition too (like White Room, if you like or another murder point...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

So... Do I have to do my attack again, since you put Ugi in the wrong place?

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Okey dokey! So, chase Dr Lucky to the White Room and THEN attack him with the Chain Saw cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Dr. Lucky runs screaming into the White Room - where Briar corners him with the chainsaw. She's about to go all Texas Chainsaw Massacre on him folks!

Need 4 Failure Cards to stop her!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

(secret doors failure card)  (Aman enters a secret door, and appears next to Briar)

BWAHAHAHAHHA! No one will stop me from killing Dr. lucky!

Als, briar, only Bruce can use a chainsaw correctly.... What a dope, you do it like this... *grabs chainsaw

AHHH! Whoops! 

*throws chainsaw into tentacles

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Finish it Briar! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Okey dokey! Now stay still will you Dr Lucky? Chop, chop, we haven't got all day cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Round 15.5  (If Possible - DO NOT REPLY to THIS POST, so I can update the Map as needed)

FOCUS PLAYER: CovElite

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

With Aman flailing among the tentacles and the chainsaw basically getting eaten - Dr. Lucky hurries through the secret door and dissapears once again...

Briar is FOILED!

Time is running out...

Choose a Room!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

This is it BTW.

The next Round determines the game (or everyone dies in a horrible tentacle doom)...

(no pressure haha!)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

And this is actually the start of Round 15 for those keeping track...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ill stay in the Kitchen.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Even cheating didn't work.... There is one last skill I hold on my face... *strokes mustache*

To the main hall east!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll take the main hall West.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll hunker down just where I am.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

As i stay here in the library looking at the now tentacle infested armory i decide i must get out of here.

but there is no way out i think to myself.then i remember 1 way just this 1 way.

i back up into a corner of the library run diagonally toward the direction of the gallery and leap.

time seems to slow down as i soar through the air barely avoiding the tentacles

i finally drop down at the western main hall and roll into the trophy room.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... AHHHHHH! Curse you Aman! Apox on theee and a plague on both your houses! ... Assuming you have two houses. A plague on your house just doesn't have the same wring to it.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Anyways,I guess I'll head to the Green House, since we're running out of rooms.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

With the house falling down around everyone's ears, playa988 catches a glimpse of Dr. Lucky running up the west stairs...

The Final Round Focus goes to playa988

playa988 has till 4-5 pm est to post or the focus switches ...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well I use my  Special Failure: Not So Fast! (Immediately move into the Room with Dr. Lucky and steal the Focus) and now I am going to try to save as many of you as possible to make up for all the lying and cheapness, just need BZ to confirm my plan.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... Say Cov, did I ever tell you how sorry I am for assassinating you before? cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

ALL IS FORGIVEN! 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ha, If anyone deserves to leave it Uglick and I for having mustaches.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Hey I just might save both you and uglick if you have enough move cards.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I'll help others, since my mustache will save me. :) 

i have a Convienient move 2 card, so if anyone needs saving, I'll hand it over when you pass by me.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I got some move cards I could trade you if it'll help you save people... Particularly ones with red, curly hair cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Lol I didn't mean give them to me, I meant you will need them to get to me when I murder the doctor, to save yourselves. 

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Ok I am going to the Drawing Room, hope you folks have enough move cards to get to me.

I use these cards.

WHITE ROOM  HEDGE MAZE  Wild Goose Chase (Move another Player to Any Room, Hall, or Stairs) 

I move myself into the White Room, and the Doctor into the Hedge Maze, I pay the price, then I use my free move to get into the Hedge Maze, then chase Him into the Drawing Room and use my Wild Goose Chase to move Blob into the Sitting Room. 

Then I will finally kill The Doctor with the most spectacular eye poke you have ever seen.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Great move Cov. :)

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

It is fitting that it ends where it began.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yeah the Drawing Room hehe!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Normally, I'd make CovElite wait for playa988 - but since no one can stop Cov - it won't change anything to wrap the game up now.

Let's just see who all can be saved...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Well played Cov!

Writing Final Results now...

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Think I can spare some move cards for Aman ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Don't, I'm safe, save Playa.... or blob.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I think they're both already saved. they're in the Dining Hall

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Actually, I'll just give Cov my Wild Goose Chase card. He can use that to move Aman to the Dining Hall ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

We need someone to die. and you can all mourn my mustache later.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

... Well, if you insist cheeky

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I use my other Wild Goose Chase card to move Aman into the Drawing Room, because such a awesome mustache cannot be allowed to leave this world.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

He doesn't leave. Don't worry about it. BZ and I have already gotten a true ending for me.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

pff fine I doubt BZ would have let take the wild goose chase card anyway.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I would of survived even if your plan didn't work Cov. There is a reason my mustache is so powerful

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I have move cards to get into the drawing room...Were they used for me? haha

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Thinking that playa is chasing after him, Dr. Lucky runs through a secret door, only to come out in another room face to face with CovElite. Another chase ensues, ending in the Drawing Room, where Cov corners the old bastard and Eye Pokes ~1 the hell out of him.

Amazingly the good doctor anticipates the two-finger variety and puts up the ‘hand-to-nose defense’. Alas – Cov went with the single-finger-style and skewers Dr. Lucky’s brain!

As Dr. Lucky sinks to the floor, Cov rips the jaundice-yellow amulet from the doctor’s neck and puts it on. He suddenly has a sense of the monster Shoggoth thing’s alien thoughts – and it takes the entirety of his will not to instantly go mad. The massive thing meanwhile, is now consuming the rest of the Mansion.

Everyone runs to Cov’s side – protected from the thrashing tentacles all around for the moment, but the ceiling threatens to fall in at any second!

Cove uses the Amulet to instill a rage in one side of the monster’s mind – and the Shoggoth suddenly lashes out at the south side of the building – knocking the whole thing to smithereens!

Cov then induces a momentary calm in the beast and everyone flees out the gaping front side of the Mansion.

After getting far enough away, everyone turns and watches the entire Lucky Mansion wrapped in giant tentacles and then get pulled into the ground. There is nothing more to do now than just stand there stunned – glad to even be alive!

That’s when everyone realizes that poor Aman isn’t with them… My god! He must not have made it out!

---

Beneath the rubble and quivering black tentacles drawing him downward, Aman’s crushed body breathes out its last anguished breath. As it does however, Aman’s mustache twitches suddenly – then inexplicably flies off Aman’s face and up into the night sky.

It flies over the woods to land on the side of a hill and there slowly oozes out an evil black tar. The bubbling goo takes on shape and then coalesces into a human-like shape. A few moments later, Aman rises up from the hillside and adjusts his glorious mustache. Dusting himself off, he then heads down the hillside to join the others down below.

Amazed to see Aman still alive – everyone goes over and pats him heartily on the back.

When asked how he got out, he simply replies – “Secret Doors.”

THE END

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

*Gasps* Aman was a tar monster? I knew it! cheeky

Congrats on winning Cov! 'Course I'd have liked to win, but then if I did, I'd have just saved my own skin and left everyone else to rot, so not a bad ending all round, if I do say so myself... Which I do ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Yes, Congrats CovElite - well played - even if at the end, everyone was conspiring against you LOL!

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You never saw anything... Or my mustache will eat you.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

I put a lot of planning into which room I selected this round, only for Cov to steal the focus and crush my dreams.

Well, I made it out alive though and that was my main goal the last 5 rounds, so I can live with it.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Also, awesome game BZ! Thanks so much, I had loads of fun ^_^

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Totally, this was awesome. Thanks for putting in the effort of making and organizing this BZ.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

You guys made it a blast by playing along with all the monkeyshines ;)

BTW - If you should see this man...

BC

Run! He's really a ...*urk!

::crickets::

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

That mustache looks wonderful. Yep, can't argue with that mustache.

Kill Dr. Lucky!

11 years ago

Amans the new mr.smiles?