Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

A Big Hi from Stormfinn6! :D

11 years ago

I'd just like to introduce my 16-yr-old way too normal, logical, strategical smartass complete-opposite-of-me mate Stormfinn6 to the site! :D

Ironic how he's the one who introduced me to this site in the first place - he's been here for around a year (and read heaps of stories), but never bothered to make an account until I pestered him to a couple of days ago ^_^

Anyways, he's at a sleepover at my place, and is on the same computer as I am, so we're just gonna be logging on and off heaps of times today.

11 years ago

Thanks for giving out all this personal information about me...Con.

So yea, I've been playing the storygames and reading the forums threads on here for quite awhile, but didn't make an account til recently. (Con tried bribing me with ice coffee again, but I'm not really a big fan of sweetened brown milks that don't even taste like proper coffee)

11 years ago

O.o Welcome to the Land of Imagination... is what I usually says but seeing how you have been here for over a year I'll just give you a different welcome greetings.

Welcome to hell.

11 years ago

HOW. COULD. YOU. INSULT. THE. HOLY. DRINK. OF. MANKIND O__O

@#$%^!&*(!(*(!*^%!^%!@*%^!@&%*!(!&@)*^!@_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

I am not going to ever drink coffee since it is addictive. #$%& ice coffee.

11 years ago

Good luck with #$%&ing ice coffee :P

11 years ago

Strange you didnt make account for saving OMS: many people including have made an account because of OMS. Enjoy actually make that me enjoy because you are my slave otherwise you will die a horrible death.

11 years ago

I played OMS from beginning to end without saving before I made an account. However, Finn somehow played Eternal from beginning to end, for all 8 endings without saving...now that's scary o.o

Anyways, I really love your menacing greetings ._.

11 years ago

All eight endings! I have only got one and it took me more than 30 minutes!

11 years ago

30? took me around an hour xD

Yea I dunno how he did it :/ 

11 years ago

I did it too, it requires about 3 hours of free time and heavy use of the go back button, I got every single possible ending because of my obsessive reading lol (that includes the death endings)

11 years ago

I got all but 2 of the shadow-endings and 1 soldier ending.  Course by the time Eternal came out I learned how to mostly avoid death in Endmaster's games.

I made an account partially so I could talk in the forums and because I needed to save on Necromancer.

11 years ago

I can read 10 books a week and not those thin ones. I am a fast reader.

11 years ago

Welcome... Back! Hope you continue enjoying yourself here!

11 years ago

Welcome Stormfinn6  =)

11 years ago

Just as long as you aren't a strict-minded bastard, we'll poke and prod you like we do to each other.

And don't mind the info.  I practically gave away my location on and age around 7-8 times, and no one seems to care.  Or so it seems...

11 years ago

*And then Swiftstryker is never heard from again...*