WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Greetings!

6 years ago

Greetings there! Im the pink panther! I love the film and the cartoon, I started on this site in 2007, up till now, i've not had an account, so today I decided to make one!

Greetings!

6 years ago

Welcome (I shall call you Pink for short) to CYS. Since you've been forum-stalking for a while I don't think I really need to give any advice on what to do. :) I hope you enjoy your stay.

Maybe you could make a long interesting story that stars the pink-panther?

Greetings!

6 years ago

Probably, Great idea! Also, you may call me panther or pink, or just pinkpanther. Whichever suits you the best.

Greetings!

6 years ago

Pink seems easier since I don't think anybody else has that nickname but It's my personal preferance.

Greetings!

6 years ago
Everyone welcomes you! :D

Greetings!

6 years ago

I don't think that'd be my face if everyone greeted me! Hehe!

Greetings!

6 years ago

I think I'd be more terrified that they all actually know me.

Greetings!

6 years ago
Well fine then... no one greets you, you can just sit there and imagine the pleasure >:)

Greetings!

6 years ago

Could you stop using animated pictures? They mess with some phones when they try to view a thread.

Greetings!

6 years ago

Yeah. It's odd I know but, they're causing my computer's internet access to slow to a halt.

Greetings!

6 years ago
That, doesn't really make sense... you may want to update your flash player or graphics card. They are able to run on even the slowest out-of-date computers easily, they are extremely low quality pictures, and they don't require your internet after viewing them once. :L

Greetings!

6 years ago

I just did that, and it worked!

Greetings!

6 years ago
Woo! *high five*

Greetings!

6 years ago

*High five*

Greetings!

6 years ago
I didn't know about messing up phones, I'll stop. :S

Greetings!

6 years ago

It's been mentioned in the past I think mostly by Aeon so I'm not sure about how much it really affects phones. If he ever bothers to check the site once in a while he can tell you.

Also overusing pictures and animated pictures make them lose their "impact" over time. So only use them when you think it's a good idea. :P

Greetings!

6 years ago

Really? I don't even know how to get pictures on this site.

Greetings!

6 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Greetings!

6 years ago

Thanks.

Greetings!

6 years ago

We cordially welcome you to the site.  I hope you enjoy our community as well as it's enjoying you already :)

Greetings!

6 years ago

I guess so yep! :)

Greetings!

6 years ago

Welcome and have fun

Greetings!

6 years ago

Will do! thanks!

Greetings!

6 years ago

FFFUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! XD cheeky

Yo! Lol, hello =D If I seem like a super hyper freak that's because at the moment I am :p Don't not fear! Itt''sss aallll gooooddd....

Yeeaahhh....... Annyywwwaaayyyy.......

........yyyeeaaahhhh......... HI! XD   *awkward* XD

Greetings!

6 years ago

You seem extremely hyper, hehe!

Greetings!

6 years ago

Palrius is going to kick your ass for stealing her colour.

"Heyooo!" - Steve

Greetings!

6 years ago

Uhm, Okay?