I have a couple of questions.
1. Can I take down and edit a contest entry (I forgot to add the contest entry tag)?
2. If I can is there a way to keep the reviews or are they kept automatically?
3. What are the differences between red and blue names?
4. Can I get some tips on how to make my sentences more interesting and varied?
3. I'm not sure myself. I think it has to do with whoever gets the most commendations on that day? Not sure.
Yes, we Notorious Marauders of Avon have a certain panache in our names. It sort of comes with the territory. Think of it as a swagger.
3. The red names are those that belong to the order which got the most commendations the day before.
However, the nightly proc is misbehaving of late and the orders are going to undergo a change in the relatively near future, so I'll be keeping people posted on this subject.
Yes. I'm working on some articles about that, my snooby friend. Read my two articles that I already have here, and they'll give you the foundation you need for the ones coming out.
Just wanted you to know if you want feedback on what you did good on your story game and what you are good at. Unlike literally anyone else on this site i'm here for only that.
I give personal feedback and i like to be asked.
Pro-tip: People will be more interested in and motivated by your feedback if you put more of an effort into your grammar on the forums. You might argue that it's an informal place, but it's all that people have to judge you by, since you haven't published anything. As it stands now, I wouldn't be particularly compelled to seek you out for feedback.
Thanks for the tip. And im working on publishing something but its taken a while because it is really long project and i'm very busy most of the time. I was told to type with correct grammer on this site just because its a "writing website." And i'm a bit of rebel so i decided not to but know it kinda makes sense.