WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Message

Don't know your Pages from your Links? Stuck in the editor? Find some expert help here.

Hi people

22 days ago
So, I am new here and I would love to write something in the future to improve my English skills and my writing skills. I have never written a story before, so I am really excited to try some new stuff. Have a nice day to you all.

Hi people

22 days ago
Welcome! Looking forward to your stories. Do you know what you'll work on first?

Hi people

22 days ago
I have some ideas but I don’t know how to piece them together, and my English skills are not that great either, so I suppose it will be a while for me to post any story games.

Hi people

22 days ago
People in this community has helped me a lot to improve my English in only a year and a few months. However, you have to accept criticism and all that to grow here.

Hi people

22 days ago
Welcome to the site!

Just a fair warning, branching stories can take a lot of work beyond just a standard linear one, even if you're already familiar with writing. But if you need just basic feedback on style and grammar you're welcome to post short stories or excerpts from larger works in the Writing Workshop.

And of course I always recommend taking some time to read a few of the higher rated storygames, besides just being entertaining it can help give an idea of what the editor is capable of and what readers are most looking for as far as quality level. Rating and commenting on games is the quickest way to add to your points total and general reputation around here too.

Hi people

22 days ago
Thank you for your advice.

Hi people

22 days ago
Hello~

Hi people

22 days ago
Hey hey! Welcome!
Hope you find yourself improving those english skills :)

Hi people

22 days ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi people

19 days ago
Hey! It's nice to meet you! :D And don't worry, your english seems pretty good now, if you feel the need to brush up on it, then all the better. I'm looking forward to the stories you write! Welcome to CYS!

Hi people

19 days ago
Try using threaded view, Fembub
go to the top right, and click that very helpful button.
Thank me later

Hi people

19 days ago
lol thanks XD