Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Any Motercycle Riders?

6 years ago

So while wondering how I would ever afford insurance for a car while I finish my last two years of highschool. I started looking around YouTube and saw that it actually seems a lot more financially viable to get a moterbike for like two or three grand ever so more that i live in a compact city and wouldn't be driving to much.

Not to mention all that valuable gopro footage that can be turned into "ultimate roadrage karma December 2017 xD reel."

Would also give me a good excuse to not pickup friends on the other side of town.

Just wondering though if anyone here is a motercycle driver and if they prefer it more than driving a actual car.

Any Motercycle Riders?

6 years ago
How often does it freeze or rain where you live?

Insurance costs may be higher, and you might also want to do some research into the frequency of motorcycle accidents. (And the percentage who survive them without winding up in wheelchairs.)

Two or three grand is really all you need for an older car tbh.

Any Motercycle Riders?

6 years ago

really dry here so the worst Id have to worry about is a haboo or mansoon season.

Yeah backpacks seem to be a major killer in crashes with the contents destroying vertebrates on contact during crashes

seems I got the go ahead though as long as I learn to drive manual.

Yeah no a 3k car is something id rather not think about.

Any Motercycle Riders?

6 years ago

I rode with a friend's dad on one once before, and despite the constant fear that we were totally going to end up crashing... it was fine. ^-^ 

Ummm, ride safely if you do plan on getting one.

Any Motercycle Riders?

6 years ago

Yeah, I don't, but my mate got one because it's just far cheaper than a car. On the plus side, it'll make you inherently more sexually attractive, so that's a plus.