Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

I know how we all like Edgelord stuff around here, so figured I’d bring this to everyone’s attention.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

This is a super interesting and fucked up game, but its the most boring, bland, awful Youtuber possible for this video. Checked the Youtube comments, actually, they were hilarious. It was a bunch of people talking about how this was PC bullshit, and we shouldn't see Jews as victims when they're the ones in charge and how this definitely wasn't offensive.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

This is beautiful! (Though the youtuber who's making the video is just painful to listen to.) ... But still, fuck them for having a game name that's way too similar to mine.cheeky

On the subject of terrible, offensive games, for a few years now I've had this ambition that one day, I'll make a Hell Dating Sim, where you get to meet and fall in love with all of the most famous evil people in history. The game will be extremely heart-warming, and have such sweet, romantic and totally non-offensive lines as, "Oh, Hitler-kun! Your water colours are so beautiful!" and, "Let's watch anime together, Bin Laden-Senpai!" ... Probably never going to actually make it, but if I do, it shall be glorious! ^_^

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Yeah the youtuber sucks a lot. I actually muted him about midway through and just watched the video.

Maybe I missed where he explained it, but I'm sort of wondering what your goal as the Nazi camp commander was. Going to guess it might have been to stop escape attempts, I mean I get that you're killing Jews (and presumably a few other undesirables), and I'm sure sending people to the gas chambers is fun the first few times but eventually that would get old without some other goal.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

As I understand, it's just to keep running the camp. Stop escapes, execute as many prisoners as you can, that kind of thing.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Do you know when the release date is?.... for research purposes :)

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Unless it actually was cancled, to lazy to watch the video.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

It wasn't cancelled exactly, but it's been changed to be about a dystopian government's prison camp in Antartica.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

First of all dr shaym! Second of all this game is f###ed up also why does every one in the comments seem to hate this guy? i understand his voice is s##t in this video but he's probably sick as if you watch his other video's his voice certainly isn't as bad.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

He was a very boring person to deal with.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

His voice is monotone but have you watched any of dr shayms videos?

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

No, because his voice is monotone and he wasn't in any way interesting in the one video I watched, this one.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Most of the videos i watched were entertaining but that's my opinion

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

It is indeed, but I'm going to point out, the vast majority according to right here and his comment section seem to disagree.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Oh

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Oh yeah, and browsing your title, you really need to change your story's title and work on your grammar, kid. "Home alone or are you" is silly.

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Yeah the title was more of a placeholder until i can think of something better

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Just play Rimworld with mods...

Cancelled Nazi game

5 years ago

Not as fun as the real ones though