Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I hate duels

5 years ago

I told myself that I would stop dueling if I reached 110 exp, and I got up to 105, but then I lost it all in like 1 minute. I was so close, but then Cysid went fucking rogue and bested me 12 times in a row in toggle. 12 fucking times. That’s got to be a record right? It also beat me 6 times in a row, twice. 2 to the 12th power is 4096, so I guess I’m really good at being really unlucky. I’m just glad that it keeps track of it in my recent activity. I guess I’ll just stay at 0 and let people think I’m a shitposter until they look at my 173 to 195 win lose ratio lol.

I hate duels

5 years ago

Thanks for reminding me of how great of a decision it was to never duel again after my first came back as a tie and left me with a clean record.  

I hate duels

5 years ago

I just wanted the lucky dueler’s trophy. I don’t get it, I pray to Yag every night! Why doesn’t he listen?

I hate duels

5 years ago

He's listening.  The problem is that he keeps rolling snake eyes for you.  

I hate duels

5 years ago

This better have used up all of my bad luck, because I’m going to need a straight up miracle in order to get all my assignments ion before spring break, which is at the end of today. I got a conclusion for my summative to do, 11 journal entries to do, a math test, 5 math homework pages. I’m already screwed with half of my assignments because they’re due today, and I literally am not able to do it in school( pictures of symbiotic relationships that I see, and they need to have this paper Lorax in it with my name on it). I have 5 B’s and 2 C’s, so it’s not that bad.

I hate duels

5 years ago

You don't need a miracle. You just need to sign out and focus on your work lol.

I hate duels

5 years ago

I would have, but Bee Bitch and Cricket are going back and forth and its funny as hell. Honestly she should just drop it, and admit that she made some mistakes because Cricket has both the academic and social high ground.

I hate duels

5 years ago

Same, I would actually focus on my work, but watching Cricket and Bee Bitch argue is most entertaining.