Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Game of Life and Death's sequel

6 years ago

Hello. Been partaking in this lovely site a while, and just thought I'd voice a thought: Whatever become of the sequel to a Game of Life and Death? Apparently it gotten taken down (the comment page is still up, though), but will it ever be back? I made it that tedious demon puzzle only to lose all progress years ago.

6 years ago

The author unpublished a good number of his stories and most likely is trying to self publish them for profit going by what everyone else speculated.

6 years ago

Bad Mod Kiel actually republished them both, but The Other World got taken down again due to the images fucking up on every page.

6 years ago

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with that one month that nobody could publish images for their stories without it all disappearing unless they did it in one go.

6 years ago
Photobucket broke everybody's stuff and Kiel is presumably still off sulking somewhere and never fixed it.

6 years ago

Leaked photo of Kiel's plans for a sequel

6 years ago

Will Bad Touch Kiel ever make his return?  

6 years ago

Didn't Kiel go, like, Dark Side bad?

6 years ago

Really? Interesting. Thank you for pointing that out. Thought that style of game was on the decline...

6 years ago

Capitalist SJW Monopoly company COG says otherwise.

6 years ago

My mistake. Allow me to rephrase: Thought that style of game, one of which performs on that scale, was on the decline.