Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Motivation Thread: Sanctimonium Stories

6 years ago

I'm creating this thread to hopefully keep me motivated and track my progress for these stories. Each Sanctimonium story will focus on one of the three main character's point of view. Foxes and Wolves will focus on Sam and, to avoid giving anything away, how she copes with growing up under the Sanctimonium. (Plus the problems she could potentially get herself involved in) The Fox's Shadow will focus on Martha, Sam's mother, both trying to cope with her past and Sam's problems. The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing will focus on Mike and what it's like to work for the Sanctimonium along with becoming someone he never thought he would be. The stories are supposed to be intertwined with one another and show different perspectives of one story. This may be too ambitious to complete, but I'm willing to try. I'll try to update my daily progress to keep myself motivated. Here we go.

6 years ago

Alright, added 3 pages to the Fox's Shadow yesterday. Slow progress, but it's something.

6 years ago

Woo! I made a lot of progress today: 15 pages.

6 years ago

Alright. Yesterday I added 7 pages to the Fox's Shadow.

6 years ago

Yesterday I added 3 pages to the Fox's Shadow. Some progress.

6 years ago
You should keep a expected no of pages tally. Keeps you from going too overboard with branching.

6 years ago

:D Keep writing! I hope you finish. ^_^