Moonlit Lands from Long Ago

A fantasy storygame by fluttershypegasus

Player Rating4.51/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 18 ratings since 08/21/2023
Played 164 times (finished 23)

Story Difficulty1/8

"No possible way to lose"

Play Length6/8

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Entry for MadHattersDaughter's 2023 "fairy tale" competition

Winter. You're cold, you're lost and what's worse, you don't even have a decent pair of walking boots. But a map lying by the side of the road might very well be the helo you need...until you discover something that doesn't quite make any sense...

"A safe fairyland is untrue to all worlds"-JRR Tolkien

As you travel on your adventure, you will meet a collection of tales and characters. Can all their fates be drastically changed, or destroyed, by your intervention, or are some set in stone? As you discover answers, and decide who to trust and who to listen to, the decisions will greatly affect the tone, the places, the characters and the stories that you find yourself in. But no matter what road you walk, the end of your journey will take you to a place where you know, deep down, you must go, no matter how hard you try to fight it...

Maturity rating: Whilst parts of the stories are toned down in some extremely rare and specific cases, the majority of the darker elements have been left untouched. The stories have not been sugar coated but nor have they been made more gruesome than they were originally. As such, I would give this story a PG-13 rating at its very worst.

Player Comments

view more...
Will11 on 1/13/2024 3:09:22 AM with a score of 0
view more...
MadHattersDaughter on 9/14/2023 8:42:16 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Ford on 9/6/2023 2:47:54 AM with a score of 0
view more...
BryceGitch on 8/27/2023 6:04:22 AM with a score of 4
view more...
WriteWriteWrite on 8/21/2023 12:43:26 PM with a score of 4
Show All Comments