Demons Stole the Sky

Player Rating3.95/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 87 ratings since 11/10/2013
played 1,042 times (finished 75)

"wandering through the desert"

"Not going to lose any sleep"

"choking hazard for children under 4"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 6. To compare to the movie rating system, this would be G.

THIS HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED! AND EDITED! AND IS BETTER!

Kill the robot demon who stole the clouds and bring back water to the world.

Some back story: Basically, you are a kid who wants to make a difference in the world. You live in Seattle, where it is always raining. For a couple of weeks there hasn't been a cloud in the sky and the citizens of Seattle are starting to get worried. This is where the story starts.

There are 7 endings (not counting death during the adventure) - 2 are good and the rest are bad.

Um... I didn't understand the point of the story. Sure, the triplets decide to go save the world, but that doesn't really explain the purpose of finding all the items. Also, it's really confusing to find everything, the death ends make ot tedious, and the plot wasn't really fleshed out. At least offer a better connection between characters, settings, and purpose.

Grammar... Gr... I noticed a few mistakes, but after a while lost track due to my frustration in how hard it is to "beat the game". I wasn't able to survive, so maybe there's a point where the writing or such improved, but it didn't happen early on and was completely frustrating to play.

I like the title. :)
-- Crescentstar on 12/6/2016 11:32:09 AM with a score of 19
The writing was ok and the story was interesting but the plot is based on getting a large number of items that makes things very repetitive. Also some of the deaths are a bit sudden and the spelling, grammar and some of the links need clearing up a little, original idea though :)
-- Will11 on 11/9/2014 11:30:35 PM with a score of -1
I liked this story, it was pretty fun. The part about choosing a triplet was useless tho. I suppose this could have used a bit more plot but I liked the open care free feel of it.
-- corgi213 on 12/12/2018 2:06:23 AM with a score of 154
There are so many ways to just go into a loop. If you drink water, it is basically like just pressing the back button a couple of times, but you still have water. What’s the point in having the tiger place, I figured out that you can use the claw and tooth to go down the cliff, but you can also just go around the cliff, rendering the tiger stuff useless. There was not that much text, and the text that was there didn’t really make since. No point in the desert as water is just a way to reset in the prison, and the granola, compas, and bracelet all have no use. I didn’t even pick up the shield, but when I was fighting the demon, I somehow dented my imaginary shield. Either I’m bad at riddles, or the riddle with the bottles made absolutely no sense at all. Doesn’t seem like that much effort was put into it, especially considering that three different people helped make it.
-- Austinc on 12/7/2018 10:37:44 AM with a score of 170
"Normal rain

You open it, and see a white cloud coming out.

1 month later:

Mankind has praised you as a hero - your valiant efforts to save the clouds have borne fruit. You get everything you have ever wanted, including unlimited amounts of water.

Congratulations! You got the best ending of the game!"

I find it kind of depressing that I have no use for the silver bracelet and the granola bar, but other then that, the game is entertaining in general. So, to save some time for some players, the key is a must, the two notes are important (and comments regarding use of items from the author contains lies) while the color purple is the best choice in the end. ;)
-- TestingJest on 12/2/2017 4:06:50 AM with a score of 106
This sucked, you can't even use the sword from what I could see
-- gamebruh on 4/16/2015 2:10:09 PM with a score of 5
SOOO LONG! BUT SOOO WORTH IT! AWESOME! SWEET! GREAT! I am rather good at riddles, and I got the best ending!
-- Ginger on 3/26/2015 12:38:47 PM with a score of 154
THIS WAS AMAZING.
-- AMAZED on 12/21/2014 4:28:57 PM with a score of 6
good
-- MinerGamez on 5/22/2014 2:03:16 PM with a score of -13
Okay