I Can Hear You

A modern storygame by Leora

Player Rating4.49/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 36 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length6/8

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.
You've never led the most pleasant of lives, but this certainly takes first place on the list of crappy life experiences. After a horrible accident that was in no way your fault, you find yourself passed out in a hospital bed. You cannot see or feel anything. In fact, you cannot move at all. The doctors are convinced that you're not long for this world, and the nurses don't seem to mind talking about it since their comatose patient obviously cannot hear them. Except that isn't true. You can hear everything.


~~~<>~~~



This is an entry for Killa's Spring Thing Contest. Had some publishing issues, but I got it up the second I could. As much as I wanted to publish my original entry, I couldn't be happy with myself if I put out a half-finished product. (It should be coming out within the next month or so if anyone actually cares.) Thanks you so much to Steve for all of his support and various death threats, and to Mayana for her encouragement during this competition.

Note: This is my first published storygame, so any feedback and criticism would be very much appreciated.

Player Comments

view more...
Ogre11 on 6/3/2018 5:41:04 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Steve24833 on 6/3/2018 10:10:48 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Iquarius on 6/8/2018 9:51:35 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Chanbot on 6/3/2018 5:28:03 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Leora on 6/1/2018 3:13:14 PM with a score of 0
view more...
3iguy on 6/1/2018 9:57:45 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments