The Miserable Life of a High Schooler

Player Rating3.21/8

"#716 overall, #73 for 2016"
based on 85 ratings since 11/17/2016
played 1,454 times (finished 116)

"run through the jungle"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

Tags

A story about a teenage girl named Skyler who deals with bullying and high school.

The game was decent. One suggestion I would make is that you don't need to give the pages numbers and have choices saying, "If you want to do this, turn to page 3." You only really need that in a book.

Other than that, I'd say it was really random how, if you tell your best friend you're being bullied, she suddenly decides she doesn't like you anymore and goes and makes friends with your bully. That really didn't make any sense.

That aside, it was a well written short game. Well done. ^_^
-- Briar_Rose on 11/19/2016 12:03:12 PM with a score of 0
That was boring can't it be a little longer than that
-- Pink girl on 2/3/2019 11:07:41 AM with a score of 0
I liked the story, but I feel like the ending was kind of rushed. The ending could of had more detail about the relationship with Liam and Emma. But other than that it was a good story with good writing
-- Francesca1986 on 11/2/2018 5:08:26 PM with a score of 0
This didn't earn a high score from me, but that doesn't mean it was bad. Room for improvement is a real thing.

I enjoyed it. I wish there had been more to it to enjoy.
-- ugilick on 5/20/2018 8:38:36 PM with a score of 0
This is a nice game.
-- UnStriped_Tiger on 6/26/2017 5:32:44 PM with a score of 0
It's was really good especially the various endings I got the best one first
-- Bailey on 5/20/2017 3:26:55 PM with a score of 0
I thought it was really cliche, but the writing was decent.
-- MinnieKing on 1/2/2017 4:44:03 PM with a score of 0
I enjoyed this game, although some people's reactions to your choices are unrealistic it was still a decent read overall.
-- CowBoySkinnyLinny on 12/11/2016 11:25:11 AM with a score of 0
It was an okay little story, no glaring spelling or grammar errors. I liked how you used the page numbers in the choices just like the old choose your own adventure books did. It was just very short.
-- BigRonn77 on 11/18/2016 2:47:23 PM with a score of 0