Player Comments on What Magic Ability Would You Have?

Ok... that was a strange quiz.

There was far more in-depth than was perhaps necessary, even from the first page the options were massively longer and detailed that the single solitary sentence that made up the page, I think some serious editing could still have got the meanings across in half the words.

I found the choices insanely specific, for example on the hobbies page I couldn't find an option for my preferred hobbies (namely reading, writing and smoking) so I had to go with music, drawing and art as I did one of those three but didn't really do any of the others in the other choices. I ran into this problem repeatedly, even on the "what is your favorite color page" (oh, black isn't listed but "rust" is? Seriously? How many people love rust more than black?)

I was also a bit embarrassed that of the poems listed the only one I knew was Jaberwocky… this whole quiz was a lot more adult that the simple question "what magic ability would you have" seemed to require, it's like clicking on what you think is a casual 5 minute quiz to find a detailed philosophical exploration of the sub-conscious hidden within.
After working my way through everything, most disappointingly, what I got was literally "nothing". I didn't find the explanation "those who use nothing are extremely powerful" particularly convincing, in my experience "those who use nothing" are seriously lacking in the personal finances side.

On the plus side you are an extremely articulate and intelligent writer whose work seems free from the spelling errors and grammar mistakes that plague most of us. If this quiz was surprisingly in-depth it says good things about what your next story game is likely to be like: something deep and interesting. It is good to write stuff like this quiz to get used to the system, advanced editor, variables etc and I'm sure you'll put this experience to good use :) 3/8 for this story, perhaps a bit harsh but based on personal preference and for the reasons mentioned above it wasn't really my thing, though it did have many good features.
-- Will11 on 2/17/2019 2:25:27 AM with a score of 75
It is certainly more detailed than I thought. It is okay.
-- Ficsean_Chef on 5/21/2019 2:23:50 PM with a score of 15
Wow....just...wow.. I have no words. Well except this, apparently I have gotten what most people would believe to be a "secret" outcome. I have one of two abilities, I have the power to control Everything, or I have the power to control Nothing. What was written on that page really...got to me... in a way that very, VERY, few have gotten. Bravo my good man/woman, please continue to bring enlightenment to people who read your stories, even if they are quizzes tests, or simply just questions. Keep up the good work.
-Wolf
-- TheGamerWolf on 4/30/2019 7:51:39 PM with a score of 35
I got to the end , but it just threw a "you got one of two possible outcomes" thing at me.
-- InvictusXL on 4/27/2019 6:25:20 AM with a score of 70
Cool, except my English isn’t that good and I dun understand some things.
-- GeniusPancake on 4/26/2019 5:00:41 AM with a score of 35
I liked the silly questions, and sure, it wasn't serious or anything, but it was still a very good quiz, even though it seems that no matter what you do you get the same answer. Very silly, and I liked that.
-- Benajah765 on 3/3/2019 10:49:06 PM with a score of 30
So enjoyable! Luved it!
-- Kiki on 2/17/2019 4:27:41 PM with a score of 40
not bad it was quite fun i really liked it
-- thfcgjc on 2/16/2019 6:41:47 PM with a score of 35
It's great, but sometimes options are too different and people get messed up. Maybe you can make answers just a lil different? And ty for the quiz I had a fun time!
-- Elena on 2/16/2019 7:43:59 AM with a score of 45
thumbs down. the questions were silly and at the end i got two answers which made no sense. i am either nothing or everything. after reading the other reviews it appears that everyone got this answer
-- jms70 on 2/15/2019 2:04:57 PM with a score of 45
I got Nothing.
-- Lockirby2 on 2/14/2019 9:10:20 PM with a score of 100
I had a lot of fun doing this but am quite confused because I got an "All or Nothing," and after reading it I still can't quite figure out which one I am since I have characteristics of both.
-- Algae on 2/14/2019 7:18:37 PM with a score of 20
You got an eh on the NomNom scale!
Your writing is okay. I feel like the quiz was not too shabby, but at the same time it wasn't a stick of dynamite. Good try though
Conversion Chart:
yuk!=0-1 stars
eh!=1-1.9 stars
meh...=2-2.9 stars
nom=3-3.9 stars
nomnom=4-4.9
nomnomnom!=5-6
-- Cake_Oi on 2/11/2019 8:00:41 PM with a score of 50
I got the result for controlling Everything and Nothing, but the description for Nothing fits me better then the description for Everything. therefore, i control Nothing and i love how confusing the explanation is.
-- Elizabeth on 2/10/2019 2:36:24 PM with a score of 70
Obvious time put in to this great gob
-- Nose119 on 2/9/2019 12:25:11 PM with a score of 115
Well......Good work.Try harder.
-- Ila on 2/7/2019 8:58:45 AM with a score of 60
it was pretty good
-- Garrett on 1/24/2019 3:52:50 PM with a score of 30
I am the master of all.
Or nothing.
Or both?
-- Unpr1d1ct4ble on 1/21/2019 1:04:38 PM with a score of 50
Time manipulation. Actually really cool quiz :D
-- Seto on 1/21/2019 9:18:35 AM with a score of 30
Time Manipulation...cool.

This was a nice little quiz.
-- corgi213 on 1/17/2019 2:20:07 AM with a score of 45
Average. Okay and not okay but. It's okay.
-- Nicolenicole26 on 1/16/2019 5:53:54 AM with a score of 40
I got "Nothing". The thing is... that's not surprising to me at all, I alm
-- DragonK4tz on 1/14/2019 6:35:47 PM with a score of 5
The result made sense to me as a controller of everything. I like to have options. It was very accurate to my personality and the way my brain works. Thank you for crafting this ^-^
-- Flygon on 1/14/2019 12:31:46 PM with a score of 75
This was really fun! It said I got the hardest result of either being everything or nothing, and i fit into both. But I really enjoyed this!
-- Onyx on 1/14/2019 11:14:04 AM with a score of 35
Quite fun. So apparently I either control everything or nothing lmao which is rare to get? Ok then aha
-- _skye_ on 1/13/2019 10:06:30 AM with a score of 60
I don't know what to say but fun! I actually got all or nothing as my ability!
-- Maddox_Laskowski on 1/12/2019 1:12:58 PM with a score of 45
Well I don’t particularly take pleasure in personality quiz things, and this isn’t an exception, but since you said that this is for variable testing, good job I guess.
-- Austinc on 1/9/2019 9:58:05 AM with a score of 115
I'm just not seeing why this was published at all if it's just a variable test with a list of random, unrelated questions, but there seems to be a decent amount of effort put into it at least and the actual technical aspects of the writing are fine. I'd just much rather see the author attempt an actual story.
-- mizal on 1/8/2019 7:41:34 PM with a score of 35
According to my result, I am a somehow who manipulates either everything or completely nothing at all. Although I must say, because of the detailed commentary regarding my result, I claim to know that I manipulate every magic. Love that my result is rare. Very accurate descriptions. Just lack...imagination? I mean I bet it could be better than this but for now it is pretty good. congrats!
-- LenNikto8 on 1/2/2019 3:03:26 AM with a score of 30
So according to the quiz I'm Shriek from Batman Beyond.(sound manipulation power) Eh I can live with that.
-- Wings Fan 85 on 1/1/2019 2:29:36 PM with a score of 35
Not bad as quizzes go.

But, if you're just trying to test variables, why publish? Just leave it in sneak peek or preview it yourself.
-- simplesabley on 1/1/2019 8:15:04 AM with a score of 10
cool
-- essee on 1/1/2019 3:39:54 AM with a score of 50
the funny thing is, I was listening to megalovania before and while I was playing this.
-- chicken, no explanation needed on 12/31/2018 9:02:04 PM with a score of 0
GOD DAMN IT SANS, GETTING ME HERE AS WELL!
-- chicken, no explanation needed on 12/31/2018 8:56:45 PM with a score of 20