Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 6/15/2014: I believe this is fixed.

Top Rater Trophy

9 years ago
All trophies are updated daily. However as of recent weeks the Top Rater Trophy has had a bit of trouble. (Picture for reference)

Has not updated it's title. | (For those who don't know: Title refers to that tag-like rectangle that appears when your cursor hovers over an image/link telling you a bit of information about the image/link) | The Top Rater trophy displays a title which tells the percentage amount of story-games the person has rated thus far. Although it has shown no action for some time now. It's been sometime since I noticed this on multiple people's profile pages. (those with the top rater trophy)

My Top Rater trophy's title has stayed at 60.5% for weeks, even though I have rated many more games since then. It is not just me, for example (out of many others) Tanstaafl's top rater trophy has stayed at 57.2% even though his point records clearly show that he has rated more than 57% of all story-games. This is the same for others as well, and some trophies should have had a drop in percentage.

It seems to be only the Top Rater trophy, considering that Fireplay has recently got the Lucky Dueler trophy (proving that trophies did update recently - and as mentioned before, still update daily despite this small bug).

Conclusion: Bug that does not allow the Top Rater trophy title to update.