Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 8/29/2019: FIXED

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

I was unable to post anything or edit my story in Chrome. I had to go back to IE to post this message.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Also, I lost the ability to choose fonts? My new story game was primarily in Georgia, but now the entire text is stripped down to some default, with no options to adjust it back that I can see.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Whoa that's bizarre. Works for me in Chrome. Let's see if other people run into this.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

All I get in Chrome is a black screen, using the extension. Here is fine, but as I said I lost a lot of formatting in my current draft storygame.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Ah, can you try without the extension?

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Without the extension, I get solid peach using Chrome, with no option to input text. This response is in IE.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Can you try a hard refresh / clearing your cache?

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Yep, I cleared my cache, closed Chrome, reopened, and now here I am.

I do like many of the new buttons I see, and I'm sure I can put some of them to good use. But I'll cry myself to sleep tonight if this is the only font option now available to me...

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

And here I am, using the extension again.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

I will add back fonts, but you won't have them until the next update. Apologies about that -- that was an oversight. Are you still having the posting issue without the extension?

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

I can post in Chrome with and without the extension now. Thanks. CYStia can continue to benefit from my witty banter and insightful commentary.

RTE Missing Fonts

4 years ago

Okay! Cache clear seems to be the solution then. Great! Sorry about the fonts -- I'll have that patched next time.