Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 5/31/2014: Fixed... I hope!

[v20140007] Leave Rating Page is Really Slow

10 years ago

I don't seem to be able to rate games.

I can play all the way through a game, but when I get to the "leave a rating" page, nothing happens when I click the links.  Also, nothing happens when I try to click the "skip rating" link.  

I'm using Safari: not private browsing, allowing pop-ups, and I tried emptying the cache.

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago

Sometimes that page takes up to 30 seconds to 'digest'...

Can't leave ratings?

9 years ago

is this page always really slow, or does it only seem to happen during site slowdowns?

Can't leave ratings?

9 years ago

It's almost always slow for me...

Can't leave ratings?

9 years ago

^ Me too - almost always 30 seconds or more - in fact I don't even remember the last time it was quick...

Can't leave ratings?

9 years ago

I assume it's right after you click the Rating (i.e. the 1 thru 8 link) you want to leave?

I found something that could cause it, it'll get pushed in next.

Can't leave ratings?

9 years ago

It's indeed the happening between clicking a rating number (the 1 through 8 links) and the 'leave a comment' screen.

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago

Have you tried clicking the rating you want, and then just letting it sit for a few minutes?  It's taken my browser up to 2 minutes to save my selection, not sure why the delay.  Sometimes it goes through instantly.  You can't navigate away from the page until it takes you to where you can leave a comment.

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago

What the other two said.

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago

i sat there on my kindle one night smoked a cig and took a shower before it loaded (no jokes at all)

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago

Oh yeah I remember, half the time the rating is already done but doesn't show on the page

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago

The rating thing is really slow. Wait for some time.

Can't leave ratings?

10 years ago
Thank you everyone. It does seem to be that it just takes a while to process.