Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

where the hell is the 2# strange symbol ? i've searched all over the police station

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

It requires ingenuity. It's not a findable object, rather, you need to make Mr. Pointy. (closest hint I can give without revealing it) and use it in the right time. 

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

haha...may i ask what mr.pointy is ? Sorry must be the percocet

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

That's what I can say. ^_^

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

does it have anything to do with the box cutter or whatever it's name is ? or any inventory items ? do u make mr.pointy while in ur cell ?

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

It's related to the box cutter and the mop. 

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

thank you

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

still trying to figure out how to unscrew the mop. but this game is a perfect score in my book

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

i give up 

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

PM the author if you haven't already - though it may take a while for a reply :)

strange symbol in mommy

4 years ago

Yeah, I tried using the boxcutter and mop together while the police was chasing me and while I 'turned myself in'. It doesn't work.

strange symbol in mommy

4 years ago
The Aman of six years ago finds himself corrected!

strange symbol in mommy

4 years ago

Indeed. I commend madglee, Mommy can I go out and kill tonight is one of the hardest games I've played on this site. I've tried 20 times to play it and the only ending I've got was "Failed to find your destiny'. Can anyone PM me the way to find Symbol 2? I really can't figure it out; I've tried everything.

strange symbol in mommy

4 years ago

Thank you. Hope you enjoyed. I would suspect the Wal-Mart game is THE hardest game, but that's just what I remember from years back. The boxcutter, if I recall correctly, can only be used on it once some other thing is used on it. Otherwise there's just a big fat mop head flapping about, getting in the way of the stabbing.

strange symbol in mommy

10 years ago

Did you find the vise yet?