Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Bad Seed - Call of Cthulhu (OOC 3)

10 years ago

Bad Seed
Pulp Cthulhu in a wealthy Connecticut town, 1928. Kidnappers, baby snatching cultists, or alien abductors – what is happening to the local children? Find out – but do try not to get eaten… Investigation of things better left unknown and dire consequences. [d20 Call of Cthulhu RPG (horror)]

Henri Lamarre - played by Aman
Zoe Bodine - played by FeanorOnForge
'Lucky' Lucy McKinley - played by SilverAvian012
Earl Simpson - played by Killa_Robot
Arnold Penshaw - played by Aeon_Spiral
Freada Van Hoff - played by Drakilian

Maps & Other Info

10 years ago

BLIND HP (AKA MWUHAHAHA!)

So, anyway, during the game, we will be using Blind Hit Points.

You will know how many Hit Points you start with (see PC Sheets), but not how many you take – wounds will be described graphically and you’ll have to decide how bad off your character is by the severity of the description.

Further - to help give you a basic idea of your character's health status, we will be using the following descriptors posted after your Hit Points:

Fine  |  0-25%
Bruised  |  25-50%
Wounded  |  50-75%
Almost Dead   |  75-100%
Deceased  |  100%

10 years ago

Posting Rate

As for Posting in this particular game - There will be a Minimum Posting Requirement of 1 per day (Monday - Friday) with weekends optional. If anyone misses a Post before an important Update, I will NPC him in whatever manner seems logical to me. Too much NPCing will lead to PC death (very easy to accommodate in this particular adventure BTW). If for whatever reason you might need to leave the game - permanently, or temporarily - let me know and we'll go from there Smiley

10 years ago

Good to go - thanks  ^v^

10 years ago

You know what's scary? We haven't even got to our second game thread. 

10 years ago

It's all good though :)

10 years ago

2 500+ OOC posts. 360(+-) IC posts. :P Lots of fun in the OOC threads I suppose. 

10 years ago

But the in-game thread obviously runs slower then the OOC. You know why.

10 years ago

Of course. Generally we don't get to OOC #3 before Game Thread 2 though. (I think) 

10 years ago

Part of that might be because we have been in very limited time-span combat rounds practically the majority of the game. If it were more open, I'm sure we'd have a lot more In-Game posts by now  :)

10 years ago

Probably. Not that I'm complaining, it's an awesome game, just amused to see how much OOC we have. ^_^

10 years ago

Between had a lot of it too.

Thanks to Alvin and Drak, most of the time.

10 years ago

Silver why are you so mean to Arnold! lol.

10 years ago

It's not me? 

It's Lucy who is back in her old pattern you know.. Being a bully and all.

That's she falls back upon if she is absolutely helpless.

10 years ago

And when talking to a complete and utter psycho. :P

10 years ago

jankjankjank

10 years ago

So how many people have actually died from that spell before?

10 years ago

I think only 1 (possibly 2) - but I've got at least 4 players to start drowning with it - so that they had to be saved from drowning by an outside player's Treat Injury Roll_   :)

10 years ago

We may be disorganized and suck at playing this game, but we are lucky as hell. ^_^

10 years ago
So honestly, if I baby Arnold whatare his chances of lasting till the end?? Lol, i Cant imagine very high. But hey theres hope... or not.

10 years ago

Arnold has a high chance of living - but really low chance of making it with his sanity - it's dangerously low at this point...

10 years ago

Of course there is one point at the end of the adventure, where failing your Sanity Check is almost certainly instant death, so there's that...

10 years ago

lol cool good to know :)

10 years ago

Lets kill him off early then :)

10 years ago

Right!  ^v^

10 years ago

Berka, Freada isn't really going insane, she just doesn't believe what has just happened, and considers it ridiculous enough that it might compare to the hallucinations her patients sometimes have. 

10 years ago

No problem - just trying to help reinforce to Freada in-game how convincing it all is  :)

10 years ago

Hmm, how convenient that the nurse used a skill that required a will save on the person with the highest will in our group, and not someone like Earl, who only has a 1...

10 years ago

Well if she escaped into the closet it stands to reason Freada was simply the closest to her.

10 years ago

thats how i read into it

10 years ago

Plus, how is she to know who has the highest Will? Not like I'm some sort of killer DM trying to 'do you all in' with eldrich horrors or anything like that  ;)

10 years ago

I think everyone that was affected by the spell had higher fort saves than the rest too.

10 years ago

Aman

"The storm seems to be blocking your voice" ? lol really? we're inside bro. She's literally 5 feet above your head. Hows that work?

10 years ago

6 feet above - not 5  ;)

10 years ago

sorry 6' :)

10 years ago

No idea. ^_^ Only logical source, aside from magic (Which Henri knows of, but is surprised to see it)

10 years ago

Yeah, luck of the draw I suppose  :)

10 years ago

Nah, you did this on purpose, you're being lenient with us again.

Thank you...

10 years ago

@ Forge - Zoe made her read lips roll, so while she cannot hear Henri or Earl, she still got the gist of what they said.

10 years ago

So, dear Berkshire, i'm confused as to how this was supposed to initially go down.

None of our characters are militant (except for Henri), we're all pretty much unknown to each other, except in small groups. No one of us actually really knows more than one or two people from the rest of this group well enough to trust or be friendly with them, the one exception perhaps being Henri, again.

It seems to me like all of this going in a different direction would be, while more organized, ridiculous considering our character backgrounds.

10 years ago

Actually, Arnold and Freada are the odd ones out. Earl, Lucky, Zoe, and Henri are all members of a group.

10 years ago

Pretty sure everyone is a member with the exception of Arnold, who is an "honorary member".

10 years ago

Freada doesn't know of it's existence and is not a member. So Freada and Arnold are not part of the group, technically.

10 years ago

Yep I am the black sheep.

10 years ago

Except Earl, Lucky, and Zoe don't know each other that well or at all. Henri is the one connecting all of them, they just know each other in passing (at least, that's the vibe I got, and also what I understood from the backgrounds). That's why I said that Henri was the exception.

10 years ago

No, they are all members of a group. “The New England Beacon Society,”

10 years ago

Yea, I'm playing Earl to have a closer relationship with Henri, since he was the only one to ever believe him, but Earl knows the rest of the group well enough (with the exception of Freada I guess).

10 years ago

Zoe also believes him.

10 years ago

They're members of the group, but they're not close to one another. THey just know each other, or at least, that's how they've been acting.

10 years ago

Earl, Zoe, and Henri have been rather close. 

10 years ago

On the contrary - most players infer a group dynamic for two main reasons -

1) they know that everyone is a fellow member in their New England Beacon Society (except Freada and Arnold - though Arnold has helped them before - read gone on missions with them) - So working together to solve mysteries is already a part of their inferred background.

2) and this is the biggest - players generally know never to split up in a Call of Cthulhu Game.

10 years ago

^_^

10 years ago

lol well thats why i went to go get Lucy. To bring her back, I did the right thing and got a permanent insanity for it...

10 years ago

I think given the situation splitting up kind of made the most sense.

Maybe not what Lucy did, but us trying to stick together before we even know there is real danger (beyond a gunfight), is using OOC info to our advantage imo.

10 years ago

Yeah using #2 on the list is metagaming - but it does work better to keep characters around a little longer haha!

10 years ago

I got enough to update the Zombie Officer Smith attacking those in the main hall - everyone is going to shoot right?

10 years ago

DODGE DRAK, DODGE!

And don't bother shooting, you suck with a shotgun.

10 years ago

Just because I don't have the gun specialty doesn't mean I suck (I took out his leg, remember?)

Anyways, Freada willback up behind Henri and Earl, and will look away once they shoot, in order to minimize sanity loss... :3

10 years ago

That's kind of what not having the specialty means. You're not good with them lol.

10 years ago

Of course, I didn't say she was good, but I doubt she sucks. Her aim can't be THAT bad. And trying to limit the amount of guns other players possess is a horrible idea, by the way.

10 years ago

Just shoot the door with shotguns repeatedly, gonna hit SOMTHING.

10 years ago

All she did was hit a person in a narrow stairway with a shotgun from a few feet away. I'd have her stick with what she's good at.

10 years ago

guns are point and shoot its the same as saying "hey see that sign over there?" and then pointing to it. Especially with buckshot. 

modern loads have a 10 foot spread at 2 ft from the muzzle. sooo hitting something really shouldnt be hard....

10 years ago

There are SEVERAL Darwin awards that disagree.

10 years ago

People who shoot themselves are stupid. Freada isn't.

10 years ago

I'm more worried about her accidentally hitting one of us.

10 years ago

That, I admit, might actually happen.

But still, more guns = more bullets flying towards your problems.

More bullets flying towards your problems = less problems (at least, in this case..)

Less problems= good.

10 years ago

really? you fire a gun lately? did you train with firearms for years? Do you have your concealed carry license? If so was the first thing your instructor said to you "Guns are point and shoot", because well... anyone ive ever had training from has said the same thing.....

But good on ya for having more than 20 years of firearm experience...

Note: Rifles are a different story, though at a respectable distance it's still the same concept as a pistol. Pointing your finger at something is the exact same thing you do with a pistol at 5-10 yards.

10 years ago

I'm pretty solid on hunting rifles to around 200 yards but not heavily trained no. Shottys are yes just point and shoot, but thats if you hold the gun right, dont fall over, dont put a scope on it and place your eye RIGHT against the scope etc. Honestly read the Darwin awards for the guns ones, You'll be stunned by what people manage...

Seriously watching someone put a scope on a shotgun and put his eye right up to it was the funniest black eye I've ever seen someone get.

10 years ago

I have never heard of Darwin awards, i thought you meant something else, like a total smart ass answer. Sorry if it came across overly angry. But yeah unless you are using game slugs shotties are simple AND if you hold them right the recoil is just as manageable as a pistol, especially if the shotgun is a room sweeper type (sawed off short barrel pistol grip). Pistols are point and shoot to about 9-10 yards depending, anything after that you're relying on your sighting abilities and your iron sights.

10 years ago

LOOK UP THE DARWIN AWARDS! honestly they kept me laughing for weeks.

I never take offense on forums, fffaaarrrr to easy to misconstrue stuff. Darwin awards... google them.

10 years ago

Freada's shotgun DOES have deer slugs... Hehe, he.

Darwin awards are when someone does something extremely stupid that results in their death. It's called a darwin award because it's jokingly considered "Evolution taking care of the deficient gene pool"

10 years ago

Not just death, anything that gets them out of the gene pool (such as losing their....well you can guess).

10 years ago

You hunt Feanor?

10 years ago

Moose in BC oh Canadian one. Just been a few times with family, but I love it and and pretty accurate at low to mid range (deff not at long range yet though.)

10 years ago

Heh, I suck donkey balls with anything other than a rifle. I hate shotguns with a passion, but i'm fine  taking down deer and such with a rifle (though the bastards take hours to track down and then clean)

Don't get to hunt as often as I used to , too busy these days (used to go with my dad)

10 years ago

Hellz yeah.

10 years ago

Wait a sec, BZ. I tried to make Zoe notice Lucy, but Feanor is currently deciding what to do about that.

You know the shattered glass in the nursery and all.

10 years ago

No, Forge decided you guys are all nuts and wants to go back to Henri. XD

10 years ago

Nope, now he's running back for some reason...

Decide they're crazy, go back to them anyway when they try to get your attention...

10 years ago

She has a plan...

10 years ago

Yeah, I saw that and will post the map with the three of you in the nursery where you can all talk.  :)

10 years ago

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Dam she was seen... no pistol whip for Arnold.

10 years ago

Arnold sees and hears all.

10 years ago

he is looking out the window where Lucy is waving frantically... wouldnt you look too? lol fuck the sarcasm here kills me somedays when it's subdued by logic.

10 years ago

Why would you involve logic here. This is the internet.

10 years ago

lol true. But i mean lets do this real quick. Lucy shoots a window in a hospital full of demons, then waves frantically out of it. (insert you here) what do you do? I for one look to see what the fuck she is doing....

10 years ago

throw a baby at her as a distraction then run away from the overly loud woman in the demonic haunted house so I'm not close when the demons are attracted to the noise?

(Ok that was a smartass answer, but yes logically I'd look.)

10 years ago

ok thank you, and throwing babies is my next choice.

10 years ago

OK - before I post the update - Lucy, Arnold, and Zoe are all together in the nursery first, before splitting up right?

10 years ago

yes

10 years ago

Yep.

10 years ago

yep

10 years ago

Update is out there  :)

10 years ago

Earl knows the dead guy is the cop, right?

10 years ago

Yeah, he has a uniform.

10 years ago

So - just to recap -

There is some kind of evil sorceress nurse down in the basement - that just killed and zombie-fied Officer Smith - who is now dead dead.

Upstairs, the 3 characters have arrived at a place they can confer. But Lucy needs to go check on her sister - who should be in here somewhere...

Not sure what Arnold and Zoe plan on doing - but everyone needs to reiterate their intentions - Thanks  :)

10 years ago

Atm rant at Arnold and Zoe then help her find her sister by first checking out the slumped over nurse.

10 years ago

$10 says that the witch went to the morgue and is currently making an army...

10 years ago

Ooh, that would be bad. 

10 years ago

Which is why we should give chase!

1 stick of dynamite into the morgue = boom.

10 years ago

Nice. Lets go for it. Who should mention army of zombies?

10 years ago

You do it.

Mention how you remember a morgue down there and that Earl may be right about her raising more.

10 years ago

Yep.

10 years ago

Killa, unless you are referencing something that isn't related to Evil Dead: Army of Darkness, I'm shocked that you'd worry that I wouldn't get the reference. 

10 years ago

Just making sure you knew it was intentional haha.

10 years ago

Is Arnold staying with the babies in the nursery or is Zoe?

10 years ago

Ok - it looks like Arnold and Lucy are going for a walk - with Zoe checking on the orderly girl...

10 years ago

^ yep

10 years ago

.... Already 100+ posts in the OOC.... :P

10 years ago

muahahaha

10 years ago

I imagine a lighter will be usable faster then matches. 

10 years ago

Maybe.

10 years ago

Hopefully. Otherwise we are dead.

10 years ago

@ Killa - can I presume you will throw dynamite over shooting this round if given the oportunity?

10 years ago

In the event we face multiple zombies, and they're a safe enough distance away, yeah.

Preferably we'll wait to throw them until we find a group. 1 stick of dynamite per zombie doesn't seem like a good trade off.

10 years ago

OK - given the actual situation I'm currently updating - I think Earl would throw a few sticks  (I'm sure you'll agree that it is worth it when you read the post) ^v^

Be posting the update in a few minutes...

10 years ago

Oh boy - the sanity points are starting to take their toll...

10 years ago

.... D:

10 years ago

And there ya go  :)

10 years ago

@ Aman & Killa - both Henri and Earl are taking Damage each round they are in the burning red mists (filling the entire basement).

Earl can attack again this round - after he rips all his clothes off. Please specify dynamite or shotgun or other - thanks  :)

10 years ago

Henri can act as normal and do whatever  :)

10 years ago

How the hell am I supposed to go up the stairs now? :P

10 years ago

Do skeletons count for my dismissal?

10 years ago

I'll have to look...

10 years ago

Nope sorry - it's not an outsider...

10 years ago

Damn. 

10 years ago

Yeah - Henri is doomed, depending on how long he has to stay in the burning mists...

10 years ago

Yah bastard! 

10 years ago

Can I....can I just dragged him up the stairs?

I mean, Earl has a strength of 18....

10 years ago

Probably...

10 years ago

That's.....not at all reassuring....

10 years ago

Well, at least you get to live out your fantasy of being a stripper Killa. :P

10 years ago

Hmm, I think I can get out of this... Gonna run and hide in the storm doors.

10 years ago

Good luck with that  ;P

10 years ago

Too bad about the elevator aint it?

10 years ago

Bastard.

10 years ago

~(::)~   cookie?

10 years ago

Permanent Insanity: Fear of stairs

Lies!

Find it odd Henri is still fine and Earl is bruised though. Thought for sure Earl was the tanky one in the group.

Nvm, he has high strength and lower constitution. Though I question how useful his high strength will be in a game where everyone uses guns...

10 years ago

Yeah, Henri and earl are actually quite close in HP - and Earl just happened to cross the line first  :)

10 years ago

Anyone else see the hypocrisy in Drak getting mad at us leaving him and him getting into danger (when he ran off alone), and as soon as we move into a dangerous spot (that we know is dangerous), he runs away...

10 years ago

Hehehe.... ;)

10 years ago

You're the ones who decided to go off alone, you could have waited for me to get the rest of the group (Pretty dumb to purposely go to a place you know is dangerous without waiting for the others) :p

Also, You pretty much asked me not to do anything, as you thought I would shoot you or get in the way. You're basically telling me to fuck off and come back after the battles to heal your wounds, NOW you have a problem with that?

10 years ago

I told you to play your strengths and not use the big ass shotgun you obviously can't use safely. That doesn't translate into "go away".

10 years ago

Then what else would she do, oh wise one? Run up to the witch or the skeleton and syringe it?

10 years ago

"Knowledge(chemistry) +10;"

I think that'd be quite useful when we're currently getting poisoned.

10 years ago

Oh really? How?

There is little to no chance that she would be able to make an effective antidote for "Magic poison gas from witch mouth" before dropping dead from it. The most she could probably do is tell you to not breathe in the magic poison gas, which i'm guessing you're smart enough to figure out for yourself.

10 years ago

Snap earl out of undressing.

10 years ago

... That she probably could do.

I still say you should have waited for me to get all the others though. 

10 years ago

And let her raise an army if zombies?

10 years ago

Or spread the gas in the entire building.

Or whatever else she was planning before we blew her shit up.

10 years ago

Yes.

If we let her have an extra two or so minutes, that makes it so that it's then 6 PCs vs her and whatever she can do in two minutes. She wouldn't have stood a chance.

10 years ago

Yes.

10 years ago

Who knows, maybe something mundane like the coal in the room can reverse the effects somehow, and only she'd know it.

But she's not here.

So I guess we'll never know.

10 years ago

Another thing, how do you think Freada would know how to counter this? it's obviously magical in nature, likely doesn;t really exist, and being in a cloud of poison does not let you identify what it is. The chemistry is to let you make or mix solutions to create chemicals (I believe), not stop magic poison clouds. 

10 years ago

I don't really think you could have, but my point is you still could have been useful.

10 years ago

and while Henri doesn’t feel it yet, Earl suddenly begins ripping his clothes off! Knowing for certain that that is what is going to save him!

Well, either earl is one hell of a lady's man, or temporarily insane.

*Checks sheet

Well, that's too bad.

10 years ago

Hey Berka, why does it say Henri doesn't FEEL it yet? I mean, how would Henri FEEL that Earl was getting completely naked behind him?

Berka?

10 years ago

He doesn't feel insane yet.

10 years ago

Ah, ok, definitely better than the molestation I was thinking Earl was about to do to Henri.

10 years ago

He didn't spontaneously turn gay, lol.

10 years ago

So, anyone have any ideas of how to get rid of the immortal witch?

10 years ago

She obviously bleeds - and you know what Conan says about something that can bleed...

10 years ago

More dynamite. I'll take one of your sticks.

10 years ago

That's what she said. I'm sorry.

10 years ago

I dunno, shotgun to the head seems to be pretty damn effective in killing the undead things.

I think shotgun to the head is better.

How many sticks do I got left anyway?

10 years ago

Shotgun does 3d8, dynamite does 4d6

10 years ago

I also threw a couple at her and it apparently did nothing lol.

Meanwhile your rifle almost shot her head off.

10 years ago

No, she groaned from your dynamite, she was just pissed at my rifle shot.

10 years ago

She lost top of her head from your rifle.

My dynamite showed lots of damage to the room, but said nothing about hurting her. Not to mention Earl threw two.

10 years ago

Henri crit on the rifle shot and did 27 points of damage - Earl's blast hurt her too.

10 years ago

Oh sure, let her survive 27 damage in one hit + more.

But we get > 10 and it's game over man!

10 years ago

She's got a respectable Fort Save  ;)

10 years ago

That bitch. She's gotta die though, she can't have much HP left.

10 years ago

I dunno. She already took a shit-ton of damage and odds are, Berka planned for all of us to fight her together.

10 years ago

3*8 = 24

4*6= 24

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the only difference between the shotgun and the dynamite is that the dynamite has a higher MINIMUM damage (which is four)

The maximum is the same, and there isn;t really much of a downside to using the shotgun over the dynamite, unless you're using mutiple dynamite sticks (which gives you extra damage die)

10 years ago

Technically 1 stick left - but I'll give ya 2 for good measure  ^v^

10 years ago

She dead. I'll rifle the skeleton, and you destroy her with dynamite.

10 years ago

Can we even kill it? I mean it's a plastic (I think) model being controlled by her. We probably have to kill her to stop it.

10 years ago

No, its a real human skeleton - vintage 1928.

10 years ago

Though killing her to stop it isn't a bad idea...

10 years ago

Would that make it an undead and affected by "Healing Touch"?

Then again we don't know how damaging "affected" would be, so actually shooting it would probably be the better choice.

10 years ago

Ooh, looks like we can survive then. I'm the teams cleric. (Forgot about that)

10 years ago

You only have 9 wisdom to start though, and each heal takes away two.

We're probably better off just getting some medical supplies after. Unless someone is close to death i wouldn't try using it.

10 years ago

Yeah. Just a good thing, since it'll take our allies 3+ rounds to get down, and that's a risk that I assumed we couldn't survive.

10 years ago

Nah, BZ mentionned above that it's an outsider, otherwise Henri could just use "Dismissal" on it.

10 years ago

Other way around ;)

10 years ago

Yeah, just checked out the profile, was just about to edit to nevermind... -_-'

10 years ago

Yeah, its undead - but you are right - a bullet to the skull will be as effective and less sanity draining...

10 years ago

Hmm, yeah. I'll move over to where she is, rifle her, and you Granade that bitch. Then you drag me up the stairs.

10 years ago

I dunno, I kinda want to walk over to her and pointblank shoot her in the face.

Would that be doable Berka? Assuming I stripped first...

10 years ago

Hmm, since you can do it in grapple, it might be best... 

10 years ago

Unfortunately that would require 2 actions - move and attack...

10 years ago

Stripping = 1 action BTW

10 years ago

Can I move and shoot her?

10 years ago

Yep.

10 years ago

Would a skeleton break with a pistol shot?

10 years ago

Probably not.

10 years ago

Bah.

10 years ago

Well Earl is pretty athletic, maybe he can strip while moving ^_^

10 years ago

Sure, why not?

10 years ago

Is that sarcasm or are you actually agreeing with it?

10 years ago

No - agreeing - he has the athletic feat after all, so I'm sure he could pull it off (pardon the pun)  :)

10 years ago

Nice!

10 years ago

well by god you've gone and blown it all to hell!

Lol nice update BZ

10 years ago

You're welcome  ^v^

10 years ago

Well - got to go for the night. Look forward to seeing how this round plays out though  ^v^

10 years ago

Alright so Aman, what do you want to do?

I'm gonna have Earl strip on his way to the witch, then shotgun her to the face.

Henri can either assist and attack her too, or focus on the skeleton.

Or some other idea if you have one.

10 years ago

Hmm, I'm think that since Henri has improved intiative, he can shoot her as well. She's far more dangerous then her skeleton, and skele will keep coming back as long as she's alive.

OR he takes your dynamite, and throws it. He'll go first, so it'll do 4d6 damage, without hitting you.

10 years ago

Truthfully I'm not sure Henri even knows how to use dynamite. Plus you have the rifle feat.

10 years ago

Id assume its rather simple, but yeah, rifle is less complicated and more likely to work.

10 years ago

I'm thinking more about bonuses. You're probably more likely to crit/hit her since you have the feat.

Now we need to think about how the hell we're going to get out.

10 years ago

You could ignore the witch and run.

Earl could fire the shotgun at the skellie, the force behind the bullets should be mroe than enough to throw it out of the way, then you and Henri could escape. 

Or, you would, if henri wasn't afraid of stairs...

Maybe Henri could club the skelly out of the way (using his rifle), then Earl could grab Henri and dash up the stairs? At the very least, in the broom closet you'll be in a significantly more defensible area, with cover.

10 years ago

She'd easily kill us. Where Henri is right now is actually closer to escape, since he can get into the kitchen, and hide in the ice room until the it's aired out.

10 years ago

10 years ago

Yep. ^_^ 

And yes, I realize that it's limited oxygen. But if he holders his breathe, he'll last longer. (And earl could turn off the cooler)

10 years ago

We could also hide in the morgue.....

10 years ago

Actually, if we kill her, that could work.

10 years ago

Well, YOU'LL hide in the morgue.

Earl will just walk up the stairs naked, like a boss.

I'm surprised Henri didn't comment on him casually ripping off his clothes haha.

10 years ago

Ha, I'm saving that for later. XD Cuurentky Henri just wants the witch dead.

10 years ago
Dafuq does "Cuurentky" mean Aman????????!?

10 years ago

10 years ago

Then doe sit Aeon. 

10 years ago

what'd you call me?

10 years ago

Head into the electrical cabinet after she dies. We activate the elevator again, and ride up.

10 years ago

It'd take a bit to get down (long enough for us to die). I'm not sure we'd even realize his new fear of stairs until reaching them.

10 years ago

Well, lets just hope Earl can pull Henri up the stairs then.

10 years ago

Sadly it'd probably require Henri falling a fort save, and he has a pretty high fort save.

10 years ago

I'd say grapple check.

10 years ago

As today is Friday, I want to hurry the combat down in the basement between Henri and Earl, so I'll make 1 or 2 mini-posts just for that scene. Besides, it may only take one.

When Forge gets on, he can reply to Freada up in the thread itself and the conversation between them and also Lucy and Arnold can continue up in that section.

10 years ago

I don't like it when you say it'll be short. Makes me fear terrified. 

10 years ago

it makes you terrified of fear?

10 years ago

Well, that worked out well for Earl hehe!

He had the worst Willpower Save of the bunch and rolls a natural 20!

The rotten bastard  ;)

10 years ago

Woot! We survived! Now, how to escape. 

10 years ago

Why would you want to escape LOL!  ;)

But really, you still do not know what is going on...

10 years ago

I meant escape the basement. 

10 years ago

For those on the second floor - no more silence spell

10 years ago

If Henri and Earl are going to leave the basement - be sure to end your post at the stairs, so I can describe the new Phobia Henri has - but isn't yet aware of  :)

10 years ago

Oh, and Earl's Temp Insanity has been satisfied, so he can snap out of it and get dressed again if he wants...

10 years ago

Now that all the minions are out of the way...  devil

10 years ago

WHAT

10 years ago

Well yeah - that's just the hired help...   XD

10 years ago

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE BOSS.

10 years ago

No no.

She's just one of 3 slain victims, 2 'missing' babies, and 1 drugged/kidnapped cop - of your group's mad rampage is all.  ;)

10 years ago

^_^ 

(I hope to god we don't get sent into jail for this....)

10 years ago

I like how you're probably going to have to murder Officer Cray just to get out of it all ...  ^v^

10 years ago

We don't. Just Arnold and freada. ^_^

10 years ago

Oh yeah - I forgot about that LOL!

10 years ago

I see no need to kill Officer Cray, not when I can just hand him over to Henri for "questioning"

10 years ago

Still waiting on Lucy lol...

10 years ago

Yeah, but what Arnold said does make sense - especially in 1928 (where women stayed in bed weeks prior to childbirth).

You got pregnant women, drugged, terrible storm outside, murderous cultists lurking about, AND monsters... Probably shouldn't be trying to move them just yet...

10 years ago

I added that All normal Sound Returns - to the end of Lucy and Arnold's thread AND Freada and Zoe's thread.

10 years ago

@ Silver - Lucy's hand washing compulsion has been satisfied  :)

10 years ago

But Just how did stripper man not shoot himself in the head while naked...

10 years ago

He made the Saving Throw (die roll) to resist and thereby negate the spell effects  :)

10 years ago

With a nat 20. ^_^

10 years ago

Dam, no dead strippers in this story then...

10 years ago

Silver and BZ you're posts await. I am really curious if im going to find anythign in the blood room? Maybe a sample of the demonic babies blood? HMMMM!!?!?

10 years ago

Posted - keep things down at the bottom section now - thanks  :)

10 years ago

yeah sorry about that, will do.

10 years ago

It's really unnerving knowing he got so close to killing himself...

What did I need to roll to succeed? I mean I know it was 20 but how much did I actually need?

10 years ago

The DC was 18 and with Earl's +1 Will Save, he needed a 17 or higher on the die!

10 years ago

So I only had a 15% chance of surviving...

Well, that was quite lucky then haha. She had some really powerful spells.

10 years ago

Sort of required to make the usual 6 against 1 (or 2 if Withers is still around) fight a little more fair  ;)

10 years ago

How do people usually fair in the fights?

Were we one of the few that went 2v1 against her?

10 years ago

I'd guess you were the ONLY two who ever went 2v1 against her.

10 years ago

Yeah, usually, all 6 Characters encounter Nurse Vance and Old Man Withers in the basement - where they get wounded but only rarely every lose anyone.

It's generally the last scene in any Call of Cthulhu game where everyone (save a lucky 1 or 2) die however...

10 years ago

Oh damn. I better get to healing earl and henri, and their sanity, and then arnold's sanity, and then lucy;s sanity, and then...

You know what, fuck it. GROUP PSYCHOTHERAPY SESSION BITCHES.

10 years ago

Huge update coming up in the basement (before Henri and Earl can leave).

Weighing posting now or waiting till tomorrow - though it won't get resolved either way until Monday I imagine.

10 years ago

Also, wonder what Drakilian is up to today - seems unusually quite.

10 years ago

I'm back in school, can't come on until after four :p

Also, I could swear that you've been fudging the dice in our favor this entire game.

10 years ago

Actually no; But the dice I have is a high roller apparently - and the PCs way outclassed all the NPCs save Nurse Vance (who was a level 12 Cult Sorcerer)...

10 years ago

Aeon the painkillers and stuff are locked away. Someone needs to pick the lock first.

10 years ago

@ Drakilian - Arnold and Lucy are no longer in the Nursey - read the highly convoluted and confusing hard to follow text already haha!  ;)

@ Everyone on 2nd Floor -  Everyone on the 2nd floor can presume getting together again and deciding what to do next. Just hash it out here in the OOC and I'll throw an update post of it to (potentially) tie everyone beck together in one spot...

10 years ago

Freada will basically try to get everyone together so that they can go down to the basement. 

10 years ago

@Silver:

Says the woman who broke into a hospital in the middle of the night, and carries lockpicks around with her wherever she goes, and just murdered two babies, and killed a guy yesterday...

10 years ago

@ Aeon - I moved Arnold into the Nursery with Lucy, Zoe, and Freada.

10 years ago

@ Silver - don't know if you missed this, but Lucy has satisfied the hand washing compulsion and no longer has the temp insanity - though you can play it how you like  :)

Also, she was able to pour disinfectant all over herself in the medical supply room, so hands are as clean as they can be (for now anyway)_  ;)

10 years ago

Cool.

10 years ago

I'll post an Update Tonight - where something happens in the basement, just as the rest of the Scooby Gang (that's you all) get there...  ^v^

10 years ago

Horde of zombies come out of the morgue?

Fish attack us?

Hmm...

10 years ago

Earl should totally go check the morgue right now - ALONE.  ;)

10 years ago

Hey, we got two sticks of dynamite. Open the door, chuck em' in, and wait for the boom ^_^

10 years ago

Fish got blowed the heck up...

10 years ago

Yeah, but they're fish in this game.

Maybe they'll mutate now that they're exposed to air and attack us...

10 years ago

You bastard. 

10 years ago

BZ, I guess I'm going to hold on to Wither's Shotgun for well.. the duration of the hospital arc. So maybe you might update Lucy's Attacks on her sheet :D

10 years ago

Sure NP - I forgot about that  :)

10 years ago

so no one thnks its a good idea to grab the painkillers? wow.... ok

10 years ago

Aeon, at the moment, all of you should think that Henri and Earl went into the basement to attack a nurse cult witch. Going solely off this knowledge, it would be way more fucking important for us to go down and help the two bastards, instead of looking for painkillers.

SERIOUSLY, play using what you're supposed to know, not what you know out of the game. We may know that Earl and Henri won the fight, but at the moment, our characters sure as hell don't, and we should be rushing down the stairs to help the two.

We can get painkillers AFTER we find out all that in-game knowledge.

10 years ago

@ Aeon:

I don't know why you are so... Well, from your OOC Statement (Which BZ stated that he'd dock sanity points from the person who makes them) I draw the conclusions that you are rather agitated/mad at me for making a in-character decision.

Your character might be balls-of-the-walls insane but mine Isn't so she has her common sense working just fine, from that she concludes that Stealing = Bad.

10 years ago

And the fact that iC wise, Freada thinks Earl and Henri are battling zombie witch downstairs by themselves, and are in risk of death. 

10 years ago

^

That too.

Thanks for adding that.

10 years ago

she asked me how my hand was? HOW THE FUCK do I know they are batteling Zombies from her asking me how my hand is?

10 years ago

Because, if you'd read Berka's post, it said that Freada had already told you that Henri and Earl were in trouble and needed your help, and AFTER that she commented on your hand...

10 years ago

really? Where?

Bad Seed - Call of Cthulhu

23 hours ago

"I'll go get the others" Freada says, assuming the others were with Zoe.

She heads upstairs, abandonning the two to their inevitable doom.

19 hours ago

Upstairs, Zoe checks out the young orderly girl slumped over the desk. She’s still alive but is unconscious and appears drugged – Zoe notes the spilled cup of tea on the floor nearby.

The area itself contains a small workspace with a large desk and wooden chair. Records of any current patients and babies are stored on a shelf above the desk.  A small wheeled-cart near the desk holds a fancy silver tea and coffee set – where a fresh pot of tea sits.

Checking the files, Zoe sees that there are currently seven female patients in the hospital, including Lucy’s sister Laura Kennedy. Laura hasn’t had her baby yet, but a note in her file shows that the doctors expect her to deliver in the morning – and instructions are to call her husband when she goes into labor.

Then checking the logbook, Zoe sees that times are already filled in and rounds checked off for the entire night, by the orderly ‘Cindy Simpson’ – but something is off about the signatures and obviously Cindy couldn’t have signed them being KO’d across the desk.

Before heading for medical supplies meanwhile, Lucy and Arnold look into the mother’s ward. Inside, they note that they can hear the storm going on outside the building (the room is not silenced) and see fourteen beds with small side dressers and draw curtains for privacy. There are currently seven patients asleep in the room, including Laura Kennedy (Luci McKinley’s sister) – but they are all sleeping very heavily – and judging by all the drool, they may have been drugged. Laura Kennedy and two other women are still pregnant, while the other four have already delivered.

It suddenly hits Lucy that two of these mothers are going to wake up and find their new babies gone forever…

---

As this goes on, Freada hurries up to the second floor to find the others and suddenly notices that she can no longer hear anything. Arriving in the main hall, she sees Zoe in the nurses’ station and the holes melted through the floor – though she has no idea what would have done that. She also notes someone – perhaps Arnold and Lucy just inside the mother’s ward at the north end of the hallway.

---

In the basement, Henri and Earl carefully stalk the evil nurse that ran down in here somewhere. As they make their way up the main hall – fully expecting the woman to have an army of undead corpses waiting for them in the morgue – Nurse Vance pops her head out from behind one of the heavy slate lab tables.

She doesn’t say anything, but instead spews a rolling red fog out of her mouth that almost immediately sweeps over everything, to fill the entire basement. Henri and Earl’s eyes begin to sting and tears start streaming down their now blistering faces. Their lungs burn and their skin prickles at the caustic mists…

Not just standing there however, Henri fires at the witch with his rifle the moment he sees her – actually blowing the top of her scalp right off her head with his shot! Blood sprays everywhere and Nurse Vance screams – but not in pain – in anger at Henri mussing up her beauteous hair!

“I will see you die and steal your souls! There will be no salvation for you in the afterlife! I will torment you for eternity!”

“Here catch!” Earl’s shouts back – throwing a couple of lit sticks of dynamite behind Nurse Vance’s cover. Henri and Earl both duck – as a tremendous blast blows the laboratory all to hell and shatters all of the strange fish tanks against the far wall.

“Fucking bastards!” Nurse Vance groans after the wreckage – and she ducks down out of sight.

Then Henri and Earl hear her muttering dark words that seem to penetrate their minds with a brutal coarseness – and suddenly the medical skeleton – mostly blown to bits – reassembles itself before their very eyes! Then, wreathed in a sickly green aura, it grins wickedly at Henri and Earl, as it flies through the air at them like some kind of deranged missile!

Seeing the human skeleton rocketing toward them and not yet feeling any relief from the burning mists that surround them – Henri and Earl both slip a little closer to the edges of insanity – and while Henri doesn’t feel it yet, Earl suddenly begins ripping his clothes off! Knowing for certain that that is what is going to save him!

18 hours ago

"Lucy Dear, are one of these women your sister? Look a couple of them appear to be pregnant still, but, they have ALL been drugged. See how they are drooling like that? Hmmm, this gets weirder and weirder." Arnold says waiting for Lucy to tell him who her sister is.

8 hours ago

Lucy rests her hands against her mouth as the following thoughts go through her..

I.. I killed them.. I killed those 2 babies.. Oh.. God.. Forgive me.. Forgive me..

Lucy couldn't control her tears, she looked at Arnold with sorrowful eyes.

''Arnold.. I killed their children.. I.. I..'' Lucy reluctantly composes herself. As she slowly rose her finger to point to Laura's location.

''She's right there.'' She points to the girl to the right of her.

What have they done to you.. WHY! WHY! Why did this happen.

Lucy felt her anger welling up inside her, a primal rage that all of man's children carry but withhold from using ever in their lives. She just wanted to kill the person who was behind all of this. She focuses her attention on getting Laura out of this place for now. 

''Let's search for something we can use to carry Laura with, she's way to heavy to carry on our own. Besides she won't wake up anytime soon.''

Lucy dries her tears and looks in the room with shotgun held high, avoiding her gaze from the slumbering mothers.

I need to get them all out of here.. Kennedy, when I see you again, I'll punch you in the face..

8 hours ago

"She is due anytime moving her in her state is not the most advisable thing I could recommend doing. Besides we don't know what else is out there. She maybe safer right here till we figure out what is going on Lucy." Arnold ponders for a moment. He then puts his hands on Lucys shoulders, rubbing them, hoping to calm/relax her a little.

"Trust me dear, we'll figure this out and we'll make her safe. I promise."

6 hours ago

''Maybe.. That would be better.. *sigh* My head is a mess. Let's get those supplies and patch ourselves up, okay.'' Lucy said with reluctance. She appreciates Arnolds gesture though.

5 hours ago

Finally making it to the medical supplies room, Arnold and Lucy are able to properly treat their injuries and wrap the ugly hole in Arnold’s hand. Also in the room is a bunch of equipment for sterilizing surgical implements, a medicine vault, and a door to the “Blood Room” that contains a number of small electric metal iceboxes, used to store large glass bottles of blood and plasma.

Then suddenly, all normal sound returns. The spell must have ended...

4 hours ago

"Hmm listen *he rubs his hand on the door* Looks like we can hear again. The caster must be incapacitated, or better yet, dead. Let's stock up on all these medical supplies in case anyone else is injured. Didn't Zoe say she hurt her ankle? Look for anything we can use to splint it. Any Antibiotics or painkillers grab those too."

Arnold has to sate his curiosity, he explores the blood room. He is looking around for anything he thinks maybe linked with the occult scene of this hospital, anything worthwhile in here?

4 hours ago

Continued below.

18 hours ago

Freada heads towards Zoe and then quickly scribbles down a note onto her notepad.

"Henri and Earl are downstairs in the basement, they need help. Where are the others?"

5 hours ago

As Freada is handing the note to Zoe, all normal sound inexplicably returns...

5 hours ago

Continue below.

18 hours ago

Earl coughs while inhaling the mist.

"Damn witch!"

He says, making his way towards her while heroically ripping his shirt off of his chest.

"We'll send you back to hell before you can do that!"

He yells, continuing his walk. Once he sees her, he takes aim at her head and tries to blast it with his shotgun, like he had done twice before to her zombie minions.

17 hours ago

Quickly moving to the west of the morgue, Henri raises his rifle, and shoots the witch.

"Damn..*cough* witch"

OOC: If Earl gets there first, Henri shoots the skeleton.

5 hours ago

Zoe decides that the tea must be drugged and she wants someone with more drugs experience to take a look so she grabs the teapot. She looks around trying to locate Lucy and Arnold but instead she sees Freda. "Well she will know about drugs." she says to herself and starts waving at her to come over since she knows she wont be heard if she shouts.

4 hours ago

Continued below...

6 hours ago

As Henri and Earl maneuver around the lab to get a bead on Nurse Vance, the oppressive mist continues to burn at their flesh and make breathing difficult. Great blisters are forming all over Earl’s exposed skin, as he inexplicably sheds his clothing on the way over – though he seems madly oblivious to them.

The flying skeleton meanwhile, slams into Henri and slashes open his face with its unnaturally sharp finger bones. Worse, it then wraps its legs around Henri’s waist and whips him back and forth – upending him and causing him to topple to the floor. Without a shot at the witch controlling the skeleton now, Henri is forced to bash the thing off him with the rifle barrel – but the skeleton is unnaturally strong and maintains a vice-like lock around his waist – ever threatening to claw his eyes out with its flailing hands!

Earl meanwhile, comes around Nurse Vance’s cover and finds her slumped behind the heavy slate lab table. She looks pretty worse for wear after the dynamite blast and her outfit is totally shredded. Earl sees that Nurse Vance is covered in horrible burn scars – old ones – all over her body, except for her face and hands. When she sees Earl she laughs at him and commands him to eat his shotgun and pull the trigger, “to save the world from his sorry ass”.

Something about the way she says it makes it seem a very compelling suggestion and Earl is about to comply when he abruptly realizes how ridiculous that would be. She must have tried casting a spell on him and he somehow (miraculously) resisted.

Slowly, Earl takes the barrel of his shotgun out of his mouth and then turns it back on Nurse Vance. She manages a disappointed frown – before Earl then pulls the trigger and blows her face off. Two more blasts follow into her chest; and Earl is confident that she isn’t going to be getting up again – ever…

The moment Nurse Vance expires, all of her maintained spells immediately fizzle. The skeleton collapses into shattered bones once again, the burning red mists start to clear, and the silence of the grave on the second floor lifts.

6 hours ago

Henri coughs, but begins laughing. 

"Good job Earl, I thought we didn't have a chance! Ha Ha! Wait.... Why did you strip?" He says. 

2 hours ago

Earl looks down at his naked body and shrugs.

"It just felt like the right thing to do I suppose. Seems like it worked..."

He says, trailing off. He then get's dressed again, but still remains shirtless because he ripped his shirt beyond repair.

"Least that damn witch is dead. What do we do now Henri?"

one hour ago

"We need to head up the stairs. Hopefully that'll be all we encounter in this hell hole." Henri says, walking to the stairs..... 

5 hours ago

Zoe Takes the note when her hearing returns. "Oh thank goodness for that! Its the weirdest feeling in the world when you cant hear yourself shouting. Arnold seem a little more, well, normal so he and Lucy have gone to find medical supplies to treat some wounds. I was checking out his young lady and found she has been drugged, I believe by this tea- can you find out anything from it?" She holds the teapot out to freda.

4 hours ago

Lucy heeds Arnolds suggestion and searches for Antibiotics, something they could use as a splint, Painkillers, Bandages and Rubbing Alcohol and a bag to carry it with.

I guess the Beacon-Team showed that Demon spawn who's boss.

4 hours ago

Arnold doesn't find anything unusual in the blood room, and while Lucy finds lots of helpful supplies in the medical supply room, it would appear that all the pain killers and other powerful drugs are securely stored in the currently locked medicine vault.

2 hours ago

"Hmm nothing in there, what have you got? Any painkillers my hand is killing me, I would love for it to feel better." He says to lucy as he helps her carry enough supplies for the entire group and then some.

2 hours ago

''Sorry, no painkillers. I assume they are in the vault.. And last time I checked, I'm not a thief. So you can either try to pick the lock yourself with my equipment, or go to another hospital tomorrow.'' Lucy said stubbornly.

''Let's get back to Zoe, I wonder what she found.'' Lucy readied her shotgun while waiting for Arnold to make his decision.

I wanna wash my hands..

2 hours ago

Freada tells Zoe

"Dear, it's impossible for me to tell whether or not there's anything in this tea unless I feed it to something or I test it in a lab. Now, Earl and Henri need your help down in the basement!"

She then heads into the nursery, where I assume she can hear the low murmur of Arnold and Lucy's conversation.

2 hours ago

"We could give a cup to Arnold and watch what happens... ah well." Zoe also heads to the nursery with the teapot still in her hand.

2 hours ago

Lucy and Arnold are not in the Nursery, but currently on their way over from the medical supply room.

Once everyone is together however - the discussion turns to heading down into the basement to help Henri and Earl...

2 hours ago

Freada sees Arnold's hand and lets out a slight gasp

"Arnold your hand! What happened?"

one hour ago

Lucy glances at Arnold before looking Freada, with an rather agitated expression, and sarcastic thoughts going through her mind.

Oh hi Lucy, are you still alive? Yes, Freada I still am A-okay.. Thanks for asking..

''Arnie here.. Shot himself in the hand.. For no reason.. And was acting very creepily until a while ago.'' Lucy said bluntly, not trying to cover up Arnold's behavior.

52 minutes ago

OOC: Thanks for waiting till we were done with the painkillers thing, you dont think those are gonna be a huge boost for our group????? Not to mention EVERYONE in the hospital has tried to kill us so far? Whats it matter if you're a thief or not?

BIC: Arnold just sighs and says: "Yes I shot myself in the hand, it had to be done NOW, can someone get over here and help me get this open? Zoe's ankle is sprained and my hand is going numb, we need to get these pain killers out quickly and administer them to the group." He shakes his head walking back to the vault waiting for someone to either help or give him supplies....

40 minutes ago

Freada shows something akin to disapointment at Arnold's news.

"That's... unfortunate. Arnold, I'll need you to accompany me back home, I'll want to get a look at your hand.

But for now, Henri and Earl require our help downstairs, it is vital we reach them without delay"

OOC: Seriously, use in-character knowledge here, don;t try to delay on the second floor despite Freada saying the others need help...

23 minutes ago

''Right, lead us there Freada.'' Lucy said.

''Oh and.. Seeing that you got that shotgun.. Can you hand me some spare ammo. I just got 2 shots left in this thing. Knowing the danger we might face, it's best if we split the ammo.'' Lucy suggested.

5 minutes ago

Freada pulls out the box of deer slugs, and then remembers that Lucy doesn't know that Smith and Cray had gone bad...

She puts her hand into her pocket and grabs her sleeping syringe, then tells Lucy

"Dear, I have to tell you some bad news, officer Smith and Cray attacked me and Arnold. Officer Smith is dead, Earl killed him after he tried to kill us, and Cray was captured. I'm telling you this so that there are no nasty surprises. Now, here, take half of the bullets here..."

She's ready to syringe Lucy should she make anything close a hostile move on her or Arnold.

10 years ago

I should think that when he said the discussion turned towards that, that he said that Freada said the phrase that I said she would tell everyone she met (I gave Berka that info on the OOC thread. You know, Freada gathers everyone to go to the basement. Something she tried to do with Zoe. Basically exactly what I've been trying to do for the past few posts?)

10 years ago

well i just posted EVERYTHING from the last 2-3 updates NOWHERE does it say ANYONE told ME or SILVER's characters about shit. 

So No I am not going out of character and using OOC knowledge to progress the game.

10 years ago

Direct quote from Berka...

"Once everyone is together however - the discussion turns to heading down into the basement to help Henri and Earl..."

Now, Berka said that we would HASH IT OUT IN THE OOC, and I told him that Freada would gather people to go down into the basement, and so she did that, just now. Then you completely ignored it.

10 years ago

2 hours ago

Drakilian - Arnold and Lucy are no longer in the Nursey - read the highly convoluted and confusing hard to follow text already haha!  ;)

Everyone on 2nd Floor -  Everyone on the 2nd floor can presume getting together again and deciding what to do next. Just hash it out here in the OOC and I'll throw an update post of it to (potentially) tie everyone beck together in one spot...

2 hours ago

Freada will basically try to get everyone together so that they can go down to the basement. 

10 years ago

we're not all together though...

but ok have fun with.

10 years ago

look above.

10 years ago

k... u still never told Arnold shit. So whatever

10 years ago

SHE AUTOMATICALLY TOLD THEM, THAT'S WHY SHE GATHERED YOU ALL, THAT'S THE PHRASE SHE AUTOMATICALLY TELLS ALL OF YOU AT THE BEGINNING, HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING IN THE OOC OR GAME THREAD?!

10 years ago

Ive read quite a bit. Its ok, It's in BZ's hands now, literally.

10 years ago

No it's not, now you reply, Lucy replies, Feanor replies, and then we get to go back down. There are no enemies or anything at the moment, we have time to talk.

10 years ago

Well the mood turned friggen' sour.

Tch..

10 years ago

I'm going to set up a new OOC and then Post the In-Game Update after that.

For now, everyone just worry about what your own character is going to do and try not to get too aggravated by the back and forth  :)

10 years ago