Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Kinda in honor of Endmaster, I decided to put the first page of one of his stories *Bonus points if you can figure out which* through the Bad Translator 18 times. Because my computer is shit and it only lets me put in 250 characters, I only got a segment, but here it is, behold it!

-Verbal entered into time? Where is the current situation in the world. Really, you want to do, even though I'm a little crazy, and finally in court? I like the speed, ombres, in an interview on this topic. I'm sorry that you don't? You are now in charge. Char. .. Selected ... Is there something? Today, like most of the soldiers. About. Why are you the President? If this is the answer, I think, that on the Earth, because we come in that time. Is It Really True? The country that is always with him? If a man to remember, we are only open again, or something like that? There's a good audience!: Hello, Hello, ... 

Bad Translator

10 years ago

I'm going to say Geek or Paradise Violated.

Or if that translator is just that bad. Eternal

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Ground Zero

EDIT: It's the beginning of the story where the protagonist is flipping through the channels before he falls asleep.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Ah I see it now.

"There's a good audience." is the give away.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Either paradise violated or a scene from necromancer with time boy.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

I'm interested to know what you translated it to/from/through...

Bad Translator

10 years ago

I bet it was Japanese. XD

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Endmaster was right, it's the channel-flipping scene from Ground Zero. Maybe I should have translated it more....

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Original text:

"Cow goes "moo", pig goes "oink", your mom goes "moo", penguin says "Fuck you, mustaches!", but what does the fox say?"

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Damn penguins native to Gvardiol Kvìkì, he said."

Bad Translator

10 years ago

No, but seriously.. what DOES the fox say?

sorta like ACK-ACK-ACK  or Dingdingdingdingding

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Somethin like dat. Or so what i've HEARD

Bad Translator

10 years ago

The fox makes more than one sound, it just doesn't have an onomatopoeia for it. Poor fox. There's videos up online with real examples. It scared my aunt, because she thought it sounded like a person screaming. I think it sounds like that, and a cross between a dog's bark and a wolf's howl.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

He's referring to this travesty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWcWh1Giqo

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Oh I get it now. I think I heard part of it on the radio. I didn't know it's a viral video, too.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Everything is a video online, doesn't mean it's popular.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Found this joke somewhere, forgot where, but it has onomatopoeia in it.

Dr.: You have herpes, chlymadia, gonorrhea, and onomatopoeia.

Patient: Oh no! What's onomatopoeia?

Dr.: Exactly what it sounds like.

Bad Translator

10 years ago

Here is something I got from it.

"Today I saw a chicken. He was purple."

...27 translations later, Bing gives us:

"I found the chicken than at present. Red."