Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Hey guys, just thought I'd put up a quick post saying hello!

I'm an avid reader, and also a gamer. Coming across this has been almost like finding the Holy Grail for me. 

However, apart from being a reader and a gamer, I like to fancy myself as an author. With RPG being my main interest in the gaming World, and Fantasy being my favourite reading material, it seemed of course natural I would try to pursue a written story game, and I have started to make progress in this area. 

Whilst it is still in a very low stage of development, I'll keep updating the situation on here, for anyone who may be interested in a run through once it is complete.

One other thing. If any one would like to do run throughs for me before hand to give me an outside opinion on the way it is progressing, that would be awesome! 

Thanks, and hopefully speak soon!

- Bart.

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome to the site

I'll be contacting a mod to move your post, but since you didn't know these posts belong in the newbie section

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :)

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome, here's a spork!

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Hello! I am Oinkman!

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome take care of the spork, it is a weapon of great power.

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome. If you need a man for runthroughs, let me know, I'll be glad to help.

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome and good luck with your story games - I look forward to reading them!    ^v^

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome!  I'm pretty busy ATM, so no matter what my profile says, I might not be able to help.  Still, have a great time on this site learning the ways of our story designs!   Don't try to start off immediately without asking for advice in the Writing Workshop though!  :D

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome, remember this, don't trust the pyro's and sporks are the superior utensil ^_^

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Hey, I'm a pyro but at least I am independent from their faction. :D

The Newest New Guy

10 years ago

Welcome! If someone offers a utensil used for eating in various ways (specifically the combination of a spoon and fork) DO NOT TAKE IT! You will catch a plague of many desires that will never be fulfilled and will suffer a horrible death of betrayal and sadness!