Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings, Salutations and such and so forth

10 years ago

Hi everyone. I've been lurking and (mostly) reading Endmaster's stories, among a few others, this past week, and just signed up. I'm already working on a story myself, being so far fantasy for all ages that can read. I wouldn't mind feedback, but so far, I'm only writing the mage side of the story, and only a few pages in. Plans are to continue to develop this side of the story, then go back and flesh out the other two sides. Don't despair when you get to a dead end, I haven't gotten to much of it yet.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/viewer/default.aspx?StoryId=21268

Regards,

--Cy

10 years ago

Hello! Looking forward to reading your games ^_^

10 years ago

Heh, saw you challenged me earlier to RPS, but since I don't really know what's going on yet, I ignored it and wrote the first few pages instead.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

10 years ago

Welcome, and here's your free chicken. If anyone offers you a spork or strawberry pudding, do NOT take it. At the very least, don't eat chicken and pudding using a spork.

10 years ago

Holy shit, that's like a mind fuck.....

10 years ago

Hmm, I prefer to eat chicken right off the bone, so no need for a spork there. Not a fan of pudding, but I guess I could make finger paintings with it if I got it. A spork could be lethal in my hands though, after I sharpen the tines with a string of dental floss. Gimme a few of them to practice on.

10 years ago

Strawberry pudding is a thing of EVIL my friend, (see the "My beautiful 42, gone!" thread for debates regarding just how evil it is) and chicken is okay, but our sporks are large, metal, and pre-sharpened polearms of DEATH. They also have magical powers, which allow you to slay pudding and nazis and pretty much anything the public hates with reckless abandon.

10 years ago

Sup dude! You seem like a cool guy :P ever need anything then you can just ask me.

10 years ago

Welcome dude, enjoy the site

10 years ago

Welcome, here's a spork. 'Tis a weapon of unimaginable power.  If someone offered you chicken, that's okay, you can have it. It's good stuff, but the person who gives it out is biased. Do not EVER accept the strawberry pudding it's EVIL. It made Hitler and Stalin the men they are today. It also created McDonalds, which sells nothing but heresy and propaganda.

10 years ago

I actually really like Hitler and Stalin..... Is that weird?

10 years ago

... In the eyes of the general public, liking people who encouraged their countrymen to commit mass murder is usually a bad thing, but weird? No, no, I'm pretty sure the Nazis would've said you're perfectly normal... unless you're Jewish, polish, or black, in which case, had he succeeded in his goals... well, that would've been a very sort lived appreciation you had for Mr. Hitler.

10 years ago

Luckily I'm part German then :P

10 years ago

To be fair, Hitler did do a whole lot of good for the country before he started killing Jews and shit cheeky

10 years ago

Eh, I can see someone liking Stalin, people like Genghis Khan, Alexander, Attila, Mao, etc. so might as well throw Stalin in there.

Hitler was a big loser though.

10 years ago

He was quite the spoilsport about it too, lol.

10 years ago

HEATHEN!

10 years ago

Stalin was a b- b-b-b-baller.

10 years ago

... Has anyone ever told you that you look like a forgotten Lord of the Rings character?

10 years ago

Oh ShIt, It'S aRaGoRn'S cOuSiN!

10 years ago

You shouldn't have anything to worry about, unless you're sauron, in which case we would band together and travel across the world to murder the shit out of you.

10 years ago

I laughed at the fact he wrote that his kids are for sale most days in his profile.

Welcome.

10 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay. :D

10 years ago

Welcome to the madness.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!