Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

My new game

9 years ago

i am working on a new game where you choose where to go and from there is liek a storygame inside another storygame.

i already did the hotel and it was kind of like a horror if you made the wrong decision.

there is

Aquarium

Store

The bad side of town

hotel

for the store i was thinking like you have to shoplift something out of the store successfully.For the aquarium you need to escape the crazy man trying to feed you to the sharks.the bad side of town would be like a free roam enciroment with a barbershop,nightclub and a store from which you can also shoplift in.

Any ideas are appreciated

My new game

9 years ago

I have idea where man is hungry, so man steal bread for feed family, but all family go Siberia. So man think, "More bread for me." But actually bread have worm, so man is die. HA!

Seriously though, you should totally include a giant robot in your story.

My new game

9 years ago

i am going to try that. i am going to include a water tower in the aquarium that turns out to be a giant attack robot

My new game

9 years ago

Sentinel, I'm truthfully unsure if your being sarcastic or not in this post.

@Crooked: A good example of stories within stories would be Endmaster's Tales from the Basement. I believe there were 4 different short-stories in there.

My new game

9 years ago
Nope, 3 short stories. It's kinda like trash, where you choose a job and which job you choose you go down a different brantch of the story.

My new game

9 years ago

Ah, so it's about a single character and possible life-changing choices?

Make sure to include humor and decide if you will have the stories connected in some fashion or directly separated from each other and contained within their own short stories.

My new game

9 years ago

No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I shit you not, I genuinely believe the giant robot will greatly improve the complexity of the plot.

My new game

9 years ago

I believe Fireplay was talking about this part of your post.

"I have idea where man is hungry, so man steal bread for feed family, but all family go Siberia. So man think, "More bread for me." But actually bread have worm, so man is die. HA!"

Ha. Ha. Ha. 

My new game

9 years ago

I was obviously being sarcastic in that part, I was speaking Latvian and everything.

My new game

9 years ago
Sveiki is the only word in Latvian I know xD the rest of your reply looked English to me ?

My new game

9 years ago

Actually I meant his entire post but I don't think it matters at this point.

My new game

9 years ago

You should realize by now that Ford is always completely serious when talking about giant robots.

My new game

9 years ago

Obviously.