Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I NEED HELP

9 years ago

i want to put a variable without picture in a collumn like this

Health [variety of health] % use first aid kit (variety of first aid kid goes down as its shown here
Body shape Veriety ] % eat and drink and sleep (if he clicks this 1 supply goes down and one day passes... gives blue veriety)
Mental shape veriety] % Spend time with your wife [needs variety of being in safety and it enhances as the relationship with wife goes upper! gives blue variety and takes three days

Blue variety : i want it to be like someone is in 10 percent of mental shape... he spends time with her wife for three days and mental shape goes up blue with 50% multiply variety of relationship% (100% = 1 ...) then after every day Blue goes down (Relationship*50% / 5) percent and Red variety goes up (Blue/3) percent. like next day he is 53% in shape... and it will be like other day he is 46% in shape until it gets 25% percent in mental shape...

i want it to be like it doesn't goes less than one percent when it shows i don't want this number :90.15564741 % !

Additional Rule: and i want to do this a lot in my game so the player in some mode would try to play numbers in the page... and if blue goes until 120% and Red just stops at 100%... if Blue is zero red starts to go down one by one every day until that person gets in range 30-70 ... in this mode mood is stable but if it gets lower than 30% there is a penalty of going depressed and mood starts to go 1% down as days pass by...

difference with blue and red is just in being at permanent!

i have other questions but it is the biggest thing i want to apply so my games goes real !

if any body helps me make this code i guess it will make a revolution in this site ! i call it status board mini game... really helps !

I NEED HELP

9 years ago

here http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=1 is an article on working with variables. read it and try to make this yourself. This http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=45 article on scripting might be helpful as well.

If you have trouble with specific bits of your implementation you can post a question in the advance editor forum, but this is basically asking someone else to make your game for you.