Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Back Again

9 years ago

Hello! If you don't know me, (I don't blame you), but I was on this site for awhile before I stopped coming on. The main reason for my stop is that I had no ideas for stories and it bugged the heck out of me. So I decided to take a little break from chooseyourstory.com. Despite this, I always had a thought in the back of my mind saying I should. But then I remembered a smaller, second reason why I left. I vaguely remember some members (I think some were newbies) being mean to one another. This didn't set well with me, but I loved this site, so I continued to go on. Then I had someone say something mean to me, it sent me over the edge. In my head, a place I thought was safe, was now becoming a nightmare. That's about when I left. Now, if you had paid attention to what I'm talking about, but you don't think it was "mean", just remember that that is how I saw it. I'm a lot more sensitive about things around me, maybe that's why I always see the worst in things. Why my stories can end up being creepy (I've scrapped some for having a too eerie feel).

Anyways, it seems (to me) that those people who I saw being mean are gone or just not posting. Or maybe their not and I just don't remember the username. Whatever the case, I feel safer coming back on.

I've already been welcomed by some people, on the few forums I've posted on recently.

Please don't take this as me criticizing chooseyourstory.com, I am not. I am just merely stating why I left. My leaving was not for this site....it was for people I saw who seemed to be picking on others. I came back for this site, didn't I?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post on the newbie central, I guess I'm technically a newbie. I haven't been on in so long.

Nevertheless, I'm working on a new storygame that will be longer than its predecessors ( I hope).

Back Again

9 years ago

Welcome back. Don't worry, I'll be friendly with ya. :)

Just avoid unfriendly site members.

Feel free to PM me if you want to.

Back Again

9 years ago

Welcome back!

Back Again

9 years ago

Dunno if you know me, but I like stalking you, so I'm happy you've returned! :D And don't you dare ever feel unwelcome here ever again, you hear? If someone on the site is giving you a hard time, just come to me, or some of the older members. I'm sure we can land a hand when you need and hatemail the living shit out of whoever made you feel like that *rapeface*

Back Again

9 years ago

'Sup hombre? Have a spork.

Back Again

9 years ago
Or a Strawberry Putin, either one.

Back Again

9 years ago
Welcome back. Haters gonna hate.

Good luck with the writing!

Back Again

9 years ago

Nicole ... this world has kindness and cruelty in equal measures. We have to take the good with the bad or none of us would find the courage to get out of bed in the morning. I see plenty of both day to day. I think the best any of us can do is to look on the bright side and strive to be the kind of change we want to see in the world. *shrug* My two cents, for what it's worth.

Back Again

9 years ago

I said it in a previous thread, but welcome back.

Back Again

9 years ago

Haha. Welcome back Nicole. I remember you massively. On EarthCollision that is.

Back Again

9 years ago

Pfft, this site can take all the criticism it wants.  We're stronger than a complaint.  Heck, if COG has bullshit double-standards and it still has people in it, why would CYS be any less resilient?  :P

Welcome back.  I can't say I'll be able to read yours, but I can say I'll be congratulating your success on your upcoming storygame.

Back Again

9 years ago

Thank you, I'm glad to be back. And from what it seems, I don't see the people who were teasing others anymore.

Back Again

9 years ago

Oh, also you got fat.

Back Again

9 years ago

Welcome back...

Back Again

9 years ago

Welcome Back!

Back Again

9 years ago

Don't worry. I remember you. Kind of. I think we both RPed in some zombie RP game a while ago.