Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Any ideas?

9 years ago

I wanted to make a sci-fi story reminiscent of The Chris Parable, with a third person view, a rather linear story, as well as a hard to find secret best ending, but I have no clue what the plot should be. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Any ideas?

9 years ago

Here you go. It's a plot generator. This is something I already got from it. Add in a couple option on what you can do,and you have a story.

Two Wild Uncles Swimming to the Beat (I clicked 'random' for the title. I didn't think I'd get this though. XD)

A Short Story

Chris had always hated the unwelcome School with its flipping, foolish Forest.

He was a clever, cute, cocoa drinker with charming legs and handsome face. Some of his friends saw him as melodic, many monster. That's the sort of man he was.

Chris walked over to the window and reflected on his Hostile surroundings. The snow flurried like laughing cats. He fuckin' hated cats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Terissa . Terissa was a courageous fox with prominent curves and a narrow face.

Chris gulped. He was not prepared for Terissa.

As Chris stepped outside and Terissa came closer, he could see the annoyed glint in her eye.

Terissa gazed with the affection of 4257 predatory mashed mice. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Chris looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the shiny flowers. "Terissa, you Idiot. Just come here and let me kiss you." he replied.

They looked at each other with passionate feelings, like two beautiful, blue birds drinking at a pool, which had classical music playing in the background.

Suddenly, Terissa lunged forward and tried to punch Chris in the face. Quickly, Chris grabbed the shiny flowers and brought them down on Terissa's skull.

Terissa's curvy legs trembled and her slim face wobbled. She looked disgusted, her emotions raw like a knobby knives.

Then she let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Terissa was dead.

Chris went back inside and made himself a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END

Any ideas?

9 years ago

"The snow flurried like laughing cats. He fuckin' hated cats". And "Teresa gazed with the affection of 4257 mashed mice". First.... WHAT???? Best lines ever heard XD I never though that mashed mice were affectionate and 4257 mashed mice seems really specific ;)

Any ideas?

9 years ago

XD That was fucking hilarious!