Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! *Said in a creepy voice*

8 years ago

Hi!...so, it has been forever and a day since I've been on this site really. I only have one story published, and so you most likely don't remember me at all. But anyway, I'm back! And by back, I mean I'll be creating a new story game *a sequel to the one I already have published*. 

Like my previous game, it will use the sims game (Sims 3 this time!) to create comic panels for a visual element to it, but this time I'm also going to create more videos so it will feature a few voice over parts, which I'm excited to try!

If you want to check out my story game to kind of see what I'm talking about when I say visual element, go ahead! http://chooseyourstory.com/story/avery-m~3a-dead-man's-journal

It will be a really long time before my new game is published, but I just wanted to say I'm back and if there is a super duper great story game I should check out, let me know! :D :D

8 years ago

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa

8 years ago

Can you make a video of you killing off the Sims you used?

I should get around to reading your game. 

Welcome back and hello

8 years ago

I came on sometime after you went inactive so I had no idea we were missing a writer! Welcome back and hello all the same :D

Welcome back and hello

8 years ago

Hello :D

8 years ago

Yes do so before I gut you for having not already checked it out

Yes, that would be swell laugh

8 years ago

8 years ago

Thanks, I'll check it out!

8 years ago

Hey, welcome back.

8 years ago

Thank you smiley

8 years ago

Welcome back!

EndMaster's released a story called "Suzy's Strange Saga" which pretty much connects all his stories into a single universe. Pretty sick.

8 years ago

Ah, I love anything EndMaster does! Thank you!

8 years ago

Wow. Welcome back haha. Your game was great!

Any game that was really good has probably been featured by now, so if you take a quick look for featured stories you don't recognize then they're definitely worth a read! A personal favorite is Secret Of Daphne, in Horror.

8 years ago

Thank you! And I actually did play that one just yesterday.. Really well written, and quite creepy. Loved it!

8 years ago

Oh.

I know you.

You made that one storygame that had comic panels from the Sims.

I loved that one.

Welcome back.

You've actually come at the perfect time. The site is in need of some writers to shift the site back to writing.

Endmaster also wrote another storygame.

Welcome back again.

8 years ago

Haha, I'm glad you liked my storygame :) Hopefully you like the next installment I create!

8 years ago

Welcome back! Glad to have you back here. :D

8 years ago

Welcome & good luck with future projects!

8 years ago

Thank you! :)

8 years ago
Welcome back!

Indeed, count me among the fans of your last story, and looking forward to the new one!

8 years ago

Thanks, glad to hear it! :)

8 years ago
Welcome back! I read your storygame when I was just a guest, and I liked it. I loved the fact that it's like a comic, using the Sims games for it.

8 years ago

Wow, welcome back!... There's a question that's been brewing in my mind endlessly for the last few centuries since I read your marvelous game, and that is, how the hell did you get the sims to make the exact right face before you screenshot it!? Was it patience, luck, an emote animation mod, or some combination of the aforementioned thingummishits? I've really been wracking my brain for answers, because I really can't control my sims that well.

8 years ago

There are pose box mods and testing cheats that allow you to force Sims to do certain emotions, poses, and animations.

8 years ago

Sounds difficult. What are the testing cheats? Ah, nevermind, I need DLC.

8 years ago

Oh yeah, mods and cheats all the way. And in this game I'm actually going to be using custom animations - possibly some I create :) It's going to be a lot of fun!

8 years ago

You're making a new one? Excellent. The first was a very unique experience, I'll look forward to its sequel.

Also, welcome back. :)

8 years ago

Glad you liked the first one :) Hopefully the second is just as good haha

8 years ago

I can sympathize with that feeling. Making a sequel can be daunting... my sequel to my first story is almost finished.

8 years ago

What was the first? I'd like to play it.

8 years ago

A Game of Life and Death. It's in the top rated games. The sequel is The Other World, but it's alternate universe. (The inspiration / premise can be found in one of the bad endings in the basement of the mansion from the first game.)

8 years ago

Ok thanks! I'll check it out.

8 years ago

Oh! I realized that I have already played that game! It was awesome! I understand why you would find it in the top rated.

8 years ago

Glad you enjoyed it. The sequel was published, if you'd like to play it. It has a few kinks I need to iron out, but it's still playable.

8 years ago

Can't wait!