Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Yo-kai Watch is Gangsta Pokemon...

8 years ago

...and it could not be better. The series is already better than the Pokemon anime, (which isn't really that hard, but still.) Not to mention how super radical everything looks.

Jinmenken YW1-048I want this thing.

KyuubiAnd also Renamon

UmibozuThis guys name is SWOSH.

8 years ago
Tell me that first thing isn't an Inugami.

8 years ago

It isn't an inugami. It's a racist depiction of a French Jew.

8 years ago

It isn't a racist depiction of a French Jew. It's merely a man-faced dog...........ah.

8 years ago

Which is why I asked if it was an inugami, even though inugami weren't necessarily supposed to have human characteristics. They were just dogs that were starved, decapitated, then buried under busy roads until their tormented souls manifested into balls of pure unadulterated hatred, further oppressed until the anger withered away, and then mummified by evil sorcerors who would then use the desperate and despaired spirits of the animals to do their bidding.

8 years ago
Soooo....another Pokemon clone? Meh.

Yo-kai Don't watchis Gangsta Pokemon...

8 years ago

They say it's taken Japan by storm (along with it's money) and they want to bring it out here in the states to do the same thing. I doubt it. While Pokemon's monsters are universal, Yokai is a more of a Jjapanese thing. I doubt theyr'e gonna beat pokemon in the western side of the world, unless they actually take some of the monsters and spirits from our countries myths and legends, but looking at the games themselves, they're sticking to just yokai. Such a shame, there's a whole world of myth monsters for Level-5 to take inspiration from.