Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

My first published story is out now!

8 years ago

Hey i just wanted to inform you guys that my first published story game has just been released!

It is admittedly really short and more of a concept piece than a full story but i want to hear your opinions on it and whether you think i should turn the concept into a full several hundred pages long advanced story.

8 years ago

Left a comment on the game, too, but:

Yeah.  I'm quite fond of "repeater" mystery games.  I'll definitely play it if you make the full game.

(Protip: Don't just add on to that already published game.  Make a new one from scratch so it shows up in Newly Published when you're done.)

8 years ago

Ahh thanks man! cool nice to know! ive got some pretty interesting ideas to put in! and ahh i already know about that super pro tip from the why people should stop releasing demos article which i checked out after some advice saying i should just release a full game! and thanks for taking the time to not only read it but also to post a comment!

8 years ago

And yep ive played the zero escape games! im so excited for zero escape 3 coming out this year! 

8 years ago

Ahh!  Finally!! 

So, do you think Zero Escape is connected to Ever 17 in story/setting or just by concept?

8 years ago

I don't think there's any definitely connection between them, but there are obviously some of the basic plot elements that fascinate the writer and I got the impression he was just exploring them in different ways.