Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

I'm writing a story on another site. Unfortunately, you can't read the story before it's finished. I'll put a link to it when it is finished though.

Characters:

Ivan- A seasoned male bear warrior. Enjoys fights, but knows when to avoid them.

Kangee- A young female raven. She is spirited and loves to look at the stars.

Mingan- An adolescent male wolf, a runaway from his pack. Likes to learn new things.

Plot:

The characters go on a long, difficult journey to find a creature of legend, the Fendeer(large fox with antlers).

Looking For:

Title ideas and feedback!

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

The details of the story are to vague to think of a title.

EDIT: Wait...the main characters are animals?

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

Can't really pick a title without knowing anything concrete about the plot, theme, etc.

And Danaos, yes, looks like another animal story.

It's a phase they're going through.

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

I can't write human stories. I've been writing/drawing animals for my whole life. Which is why my vampire story might be difficult... :\

There isn't really much more to the plot, what do you want to know?

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

Uhh... Well if you want to be simple, you could always go for "Legend of the Fendeer" or "Quest for the Fendeer" or "Search for the Fendeer" ... Something with Fendeer in it cheeky

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

Yeah, this.

But Fendeer? Sounds a lot like fender - and trust me, animals (anthropomorphic or not) do not want to meet face to face with an oncomming fender.

What about The Fox Stag or something less automobile sounding?

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

They aren't anthropomorphic, but you pronounce it just like it sounds, so....it does kind of sound like fender...oh well...

Title Ideas?

8 years ago

I'm not sure, but as you stated in the plot, how about A Creature of Legend? I don'g know, just an idea.