Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Banning?

7 years ago

I think it's time for a banning. Whovian/Brennon/Rockstar's plagarized and genuinely threatened Sent, which although is like a five year old saying he'll use his ninja skills to kill you, still deserves an old banning.

Banning?

7 years ago

Rockstar didnt do anything

Banning?

7 years ago

Go back to Facebookagram!

Banning?

7 years ago

Yeah I know the mods are pretty laid back about most things, but I think directly threatening someone crosses a line, as ridiculous as the claims might be.

Banning?

7 years ago

Actually, let's let them stay. I don't want to get banned by their l33t hacker friend. We cool, Whovian?

Banning?

7 years ago

He is not going to do it. He is a script Kitty! He says he going to hack the site and never actually do it.

Banning?

7 years ago

He has to go home first

Banning?

7 years ago

Myspace Kid! We dont need your input!

Banning?

7 years ago

His friends equipment is at home

Banning?

7 years ago

Just like your punctuation? XD

Banning?

7 years ago

I lost it when everyone pissed me the fuck off.

Banning?

7 years ago

You're using it right now, though.

Banning?

7 years ago

Oh, his friends hacking equipment?

Can you describe hacking equipment, I've never seen any but it's a subject that fascinates me.

Banning?

7 years ago

It's probably "high-tech" and super-secret.

Basically he just puts a flash drive with a virus in his own computer, crashing it.

Banning?

7 years ago

Yes, probably SUPER high tech and really secret, especially if his friend knows about it.  

Banning?

7 years ago

Ye know. Both you and Steve kinda remind me of the German acapella team in Pitch Perfect two. 

How does this relate to the thread? I do not know. Possibly shitposting.

Banning?

7 years ago

PLEASE! SPARE ME YOUR HACKING WRATH! I'M SORRY!

Banning?

7 years ago

I like how even Steve is cool with him now and yet you, his friend, are still trying to get him taken seriously enough to be banned.

Steve I agree though, I don't actually want any of them banned when they're producing comedy like this. Just, there's so much white noise and it's annoying when all they can ever produce in an argument are angry shouty one line posts.

Banning?

7 years ago

Is that directed at me? Because that is hilarious if you thought I took him seriously.

Banning?

7 years ago

Well, since it's a reply to Brennon's post, I was assuming most would be able to figure out that it was directed at Brennon.

Assumed too much, apparently.

Banning?

7 years ago

Whoops. Just wondering. 

Banning?

7 years ago

I happen to love one line posts and I am happy to still be funny yet serious.

Banning?

7 years ago

Why is my name in on this?

Banning?

7 years ago

I referenced you beck.

Banning?

7 years ago

Heh, I only just saw this. You're clearly Brennon.

Banning?

7 years ago

All three of those accounts, related or not, should just be banned. It seems like almost all, if not all, of the people related in some shape or form to Brennon has been a nuisance to someone here.

Banning?

7 years ago

Damn it, I missed all the trolling fun. What did they say to Sent?

Banning?

7 years ago

Banning?

7 years ago

"You're an asshole, pengu! NYEH NYEH NYEH! And no, I didn't plagiarize off deviantart and photoshop the watermark out, you're just a stupid poopyhead!"

Banning?

7 years ago

JUST WAIT FOR MY FRIEND TO HACK YOU WHEN HE GETS HOME FROM SCHOOL!

Banning?

7 years ago

"I'm a perfect artist. I've recreated over 500 confirmed legit paintings. I'm also a 133t h@x0r. You're fucking done, penguin."

Banning?

7 years ago

That's why I sleep with a big, heavy toilet plunger under my bed. If the need arises, I'll be able to fight off such CLEARLY dangerous, karate-wielding, anime trench-coat motherfuckers

Banning?

7 years ago

I think that will only attract "CLEARLY dangerous, karate-wield, anime trench-coat motherfuckers".

Banning?

7 years ago

Let them come, let them bring their cast, Stainless Steel, napalm-tempered, double-bladed, triple-bloodgroove Katanas... They'll all take the plunge.

Banning?

7 years ago

There is NEVER enough protection.

Banning?

7 years ago

I can't even tell if that's a real ad or not, servicing a perceived 'need'.

Especially as first thing in the morning, the absolute last thing most people should be allowed near, even if it is in a situation where it is needed, is a double barrelled deathstick. Putting slippers on can be hard enough, and they won't blow toes off, just stub em against furniture.

Banning?

7 years ago

Agreed, that's pretty silly. Normal people just stand the gun up in the corner and let the mattress hold it in place, buying a special rack for it is a sign of trying too hard to put forward some kind of image, jeez.

Also I can't believe this fucking thread still exists in any form.

Banning?

7 years ago

This isn't even the full thread! You've missed much, much more, including End's "dynamic story".

Banning?

7 years ago

Ah, that's right!

Did you know that they put her in a bubble? Leukemia is highly contagious! I imagine it must be all the rage next to whatever waste dump brain-damaged these kids.

Banning?

7 years ago

Did you know Ebola had a cure?

Banning?

7 years ago

The cure is suffering through five minutes of cats humping each other. Oh wait... that was five minutes of WC fanfiction. So much for a cure.

Banning?

7 years ago

Shouldn't she be in a hospital or something like 24/7. My sister had Leukemia when she was 3-4 and she almost never left the hospital. She's fine now, but jeez, his story doesn't add up one bit.

Banning?

7 years ago

Getting a bit tired of seeing forum complaints, you guys. PMs, please. I don't need to clean up five different threads about the same damn thing. :P

Banning?

7 years ago

Wasn't this moved from the deleted thread? @-@

Banning?

7 years ago

A deleted thread, yes. (Though that was a different kind of thread.)

Banning?

7 years ago

I have a tab open! And now screenshots of the entire thing! Oh day of days!

I'm going to put them all in a doc under a fake gmail, and then send it to everyone who wants it except Brennon and his alts, because him and his Mad Haxors will never find my email's email! Never!