Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 1/15/2017: Yes
This feature was completed 1/28/2017: Done

[FORUM] Post specific hyperlinks

7 years ago

So, when I was checking on the candidates profiles to see what they said on my RP, I notice that clicking on the thread link above their posts, does not take you to the actual post that was said. If you are confused, click on a username, click on a post recent post, and you can see that it does not show you were the post actually is.

So, the way this could work is by replacing the link to the post with the same link to a reply you get in notifications.

I could see this happening in the next two months.

Edit: I just feel as if it is a convience issue.

Actually Seeing Member's Recent Posts

7 years ago

Yep. I understand. It was getting pretty annoying. I couldn't stalk people as easily as I originally thought.

7 years ago

I'm not sure where the 'two month' time frame comes from, but since people have suggestions so often, I hope everyone realizes that (afaik) every single change to the site that's ever requested is entirely dependent on alexp coming here and making time to do programming.

7 years ago

And mind you, @Jimmysutton that is a rare event indeed.

7 years ago

Honestly, I don't think Alexp is coming back for a long, long, time. I think that the mods should try to find someone else to replace Alex until he comes back. 

Edit: Just checked his recent activity. Last time he was on was January 3, 2016.

7 years ago

We can't "replace" alexp, Jimmy.  He owns the site.

7 years ago

Damnit

Edit: Well, is there anyone who has the same user privilages as Alex?

7 years ago

The 2016 presidential cadidates thread is getting full, and it's getting annoying to scroll through. So why not create another thread?