Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

New Storygame

7 years ago

So, I'm been a long time lurker and I have 3 accounts. I love the stories here but I can't write my own.

My mind just can't focus on writing very well for long periods of time so I'm finally going make a full storygame here.

It's going to be one page and is all JavaScript.

It'll be about building a website and ranking it on Google and such.

New Storygame

7 years ago
Good luck!

New Storygame

7 years ago
I'll never understand why people feel the need to make a stable of accounts.

New Storygame

7 years ago
Mostly because each time I was like 9 and I was said to myself after a post "Why? WHY? WHY CAN'T I JUST TALK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN!? WHY AM I A CTHULHU!?"

Now I'm at least a little more mature (underline mature) and I try best not to think about it too much be this guy:

http://imgur.com/H0dUbJB.png

Anyways I'm not going to be able to get much of it done because a minute after I finished the first choice some guy said he'd give me web hosting and I then I said I'd make a...

You know I probably should write my autobiography in a book, not a forum post.

Now I wonder what alexp's autobiography would look like.

New Storygame

7 years ago
Oh and if you want to know the other project, it's your run-off the mill gambling site for Bitcoin users.

(Shameless advertisement)

New Storygame

7 years ago

Uh, that's really offensive to my God. Saying a Cthulhu is like saying a Morgan Freeman instead of a black person. The correct term is Great Old One. Please check your Mortal Privilege.

New Storygame

7 years ago

Now I keep thinking of Cthulhu speaking with Morgan Freeman's voice for some reason.

New Storygame

7 years ago

March of the Giant Albino Blind 6 foot Penguins. Teke-li, indeed.