Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Weirdest conversations you've had?

7 years ago

Yesterday, I had the weirdest conversation with a homeless guy on the street. He kept insisting that I was a 'rich kid' (even though I look like a ragamuffin), even after I repeatedly told him that my family was of a moderate income and definitely not 'rich'. This continued for almost a half hour because he decided to follow me. I finally told him I'd call the police if he kept following me and he just stood there as I walked away, screaming about how 'spoiled rich kids' are stuck-up and I was living proof of it. Yes, I am proof rich kids are stuck up because I walked away from a hobo.

Another weird conversation I've had was actually on my school bus. This older kid, he looked seventeen so I'm guessing he was a senior, sparked up a conversation with two girls and this somehow transitioned into a debate on bra size? Worst yet, I somehow got dragged into it. He was convinced that women who are, ahem, 'small' in that department can fit into larger bras because of some kind of bra conspiracy created by Victoria's Secret. No, he was not joking and no, I did not tell him my size. He was under the impression that there's some kind of zipper system built into the sides of the bra and hidden behind a fake sheet of fabric.

Those are the two weirdest conversations I've ever had. I really doubt anyone can top mine, but what's the weirdest conversation you've ever had?

7 years ago

I've had many weird conversations on a daily basis... but if posted any here, it'll probably get me banned. So here's one where my friend spoke to Siri:

Friend: Siri

Siri: What's up, Alexander?

Friend: Good evening Siri!

Siri: Good evening!

Friend: Why are you on mac?

Siri: We are talking about you, not me.

Friend: Can you delete yourself?

Siri: Who, me?

Friend: Yes you.

Siri: I thought so...

Friend: So can you delete yourself?

Siri: Who, me?

Friend: Are you retarded?

Siri: But...but...

7 years ago

Look, I'll be honest, if you decided that it was a good idea to debate with a homeless man about wealth or a teenage boy about breasts where he tried to learn your bra size, you're an idiot. 

7 years ago

In the first scenario, he was very aggressive in his speech and so I felt threatened enough to respond. In the second one I didn't really participate in the debate, just responding with polite refusals to participate anytime the guy tried to drag me in.

7 years ago

Most of the homeless people I've interacted with have been pretty chill, you get weird ones, but they most likely have some sort of mental impairment or a genuine reason to be mad at everyone (I'd be mad all the time if I was homeless) so you're pretty much a cunt for acting like he was being a cunt.

7 years ago

How does him being homeless give him justification to be an asshole to some random teenage girl?

7 years ago
it doesn't directly. him being angry does, which may be caused partially by being homeless

7 years ago

Sure, he has justification to be angry, but when he takes out his anger at someone else, he's being a cunt, not the Charaxes.

7 years ago

Her mistake was arguing with him. If he seems to have a few loose screws you should probably just walk away. Giving him attention is just going to make him continue to harrass you.

7 years ago

Double post.

7 years ago

But it's unhealthy to ignore them. Like, you should acknowledge a homeless person, but not necessarily talk to them. When everyone ignores them, they become isolated and feel "Invisible". That's where a lot of stereotypical mental illness comes from.

7 years ago

I usually talk to them and try to interact with them, but if you're a teenage girl getting away is probably for the best.

7 years ago

That's being stupid, not being a cunt.

7 years ago

Yeah, I was definitely a bit too harsh.

7 years ago

It is on here in the back history of the lounge. Where Endmaster Critique someone elses murder spree plan.

7 years ago

I think that was deleted because everyone else kept necroing.

7 years ago

I don't remember the specifics, but I think there was a conversation a friend (MTactical on here) and I had about there being no such thing as an attractive girl named Gertrude. (The name was actually Hayl-IMEANBRIDGET, but it was changed to protect the innocent when I posted here.) I think it might've been about what our names would be if we were rule-63'd, but I'm not exactly sure...

I'm not even sure that's the weirdet conversation I've had.

7 years ago

a person once told me gold and plain yellow were actually the same color and then randomly switched to the topic that you're more likely to inherit eye problems from your mother's side then your father's side.