Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 8/19/2019: I don't think it's worth the effort.

'My Ratings'

6 years ago

There could be an option that says "My Ratings" or something so you can check up on the ratings you've given other stories. It's such a hassle for me to go back through Storygames and search for a story I rated to find out about the author or whatnot but we could just have this feature. iMDb has it and it makes my life simpler. 

'My Ratings'

6 years ago

It's called going through your points. It gives you a point for rating a storygame.

'My Ratings'

6 years ago

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that

'My Ratings'

5 years ago

Is this thread still alive?

Anyway, I also like this idea. Maybe you were right, but the 'point' tab doesn't show our given rating right away. We still have to go to the story page to see our rating for story.

Actually, I prefer it to be called 'finished story' or 'bookshelf' tab, so it would include the unrated story as well, since I rarely gives a rating for the story right away when I just finished one playthrough. Nevertheless, this feature, especially if it has sorting feature (e.g. sort by rating, sort by title, sort by author, etc.) would help the player in case they want to replay the story in future. Because, replayability is one of the main perk of cyoa story, isn't it?

'My Ratings'

5 years ago
No, this thread has been dead for about 7 months. If you go to the storygame categories, your ratings show up next to the stories you've already read. I personally wouldn't use such a feature, since once I've rated a story, there's no need for me to care what I rated it. If you want to read a story later, save it.