Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Community Account

6 years ago

So I’ve had this really weird idea. I mean it’s just insane, but’s it’s been kinda nagging me for sometime so i’ll just put it out there. What if somebody or ‘I’ made a community account. Now that might make no sense but let’s me explain this, we have an account that everyone can log-on to, to see how much stuff we could pour out. I mean this means everyone. We’re talking nooby half-assed stories to easily featured 500 page one. Now one Troll could just destroy the whole thing, which is probably someone making an alt with a disguise and deleting all the games. So I could just give the pass and username to trusted members only, basically anyone who doesn’t seem suspicious.

I’ll put a trial one in first and see how I go from there.

You may say “Fuck off Mistery” but it’s the lounge  A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Community Account

6 years ago

Username: WolfRamAlpha

Password: ProbeGaming

Everything in this account is changeable and this is just a trial account.-Mistery

Community Account

6 years ago

It's been done a fuckton of times before.

I don't think JJJ takes too kindly to it.  could be wrong, though.

Community Account

6 years ago
fixed it anyways

Community Account

6 years ago

Gotcha. Imma make the account a no-namer.

Someone changed the damn password now I can’t get in and change it. Actually, this means no one can get in. Thanks whoever changed the bloody password.

Community Account

6 years ago
I can get in :^)

If End bans it does it go in my grave pile or as a misc ban?

Community Account

6 years ago

Should of expected you to take the password.

Community Account

6 years ago
shitty password anyways

Community Account

6 years ago

Just don’t use that on my account.

Community Account

6 years ago

You keep what you kill, so it goes in your grave pile. (Which means it's now mine anyway)

Community Account

6 years ago
I see no reason for that. If someone wants to make a story, they should make their own account. This just creates confusion for the admins since if some faggot decides to use this account for spamming, it'd be harder to figure out who it is. The only people that might write any stories on that account are shitty writers, anyone better would almost certainly want their username attached to the story, or at least not have it asociated with an account mostly known for producing shit.

Community Account

6 years ago

Okay I got the point. Shitty idea that makes me feel shitty.

Community Account

6 years ago
Site Policy has always been to not share your account.

The fact that people can't even make co-authoring a worthwhile feature, shows how utterly doomed this idea is to end as a steaming pile of failure on the Admin's ban pile.