Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Mistery Social Experiment

6 years ago

I was going to address this in a PM, but I got a feeling a public record will be much more entertaining.

Alts, with a few exceptions get people docked points at best and outright banned at worst when they make them the first time around. There are too many instances of trolls, spammers and all around regular idiots making alts to do whatever nonsense they're up to. And what you're doing is no different.

I've actually given you a shitload of leeway a couple times on this matter. Especially when I've been getting complaints about you from other members who generally find you annoying.

When you start annoying me however, that's a good sign for you to just fucking stop.

This place isn't your personal social experiment. If you want to go do that, do it at CoG (or wherever else) and link the results so we can all have laugh about it here.

Otherwise if you want to find out how people are going to react to whatever on here, you use your Mistery account.

People already have a low opinion of you, so its not like if you take an unpopular stance on something it's going to matter at this point.

6 years ago
But End, you're standing in the way of science!

'Put a bunch of pointless shit in Endmaster's inbox for giggles while pretending to be someone else' is nearly off the charts on the retardation scale, it's actually almost uncharacteristically nice of you to give them another chance. I'm glad you're taking the obvious mental disability into account.

6 years ago

He's basically Endeavour 2.0 at this point.

This actually would have stuck to PMs, but this fucking idiot was retarded enough to actually ask if he could continue doing it "for a purpose" after it was obvious I told him to fucking stop.

I mean it's possible this is part of the social experiment to see how I'm going to react, but that's a quick path to getting banned and cutting said experiment short.

In any case he hasn't learned much in his short time here, because if he had, he would have known better than to fuck around like this with a brand new alt while all that shit was going on with celebritydreams last night. The suspicion scale is going to be higher while there's a potential "problem member" running about.

6 years ago
I do second the idea of packing him off to COG though. He can start with a thread wondering if Havenstone is a Satanist and then move from there to no content shitposts and inane PMs. Just be himself really, in a better environment for getting entertaining results.

6 years ago
What exactly does he hope to learn from his... studies?

6 years ago

I dunno, to explore the rich tapestry of the human condition I guess.

The offer to make alts in order to "spy" on other suspicious members was made, but it's not like I need any more spies than the ones I already have.

Besides anyone offering to be a spy for me is obviously untrustworthy in the first place.

6 years ago

Yeah.

Hideous spelling mistake

6 years ago

I think you replied to the wrong comment, bud.

6 years ago
Hideous posting mistake.

6 years ago

Hideous posting mistake.

Actually, this horrible pun reminds me that Minnieking was a person who existed. What happened to him?

6 years ago
He actually made a couple of posts in the last couple of days, but he's not around the site much. He has some writing blog or something that takes up a lot of his time, last I heard.

He's around in Ford's Discord semi-often, but he brings out Ford's inner sex predator and their relationship is very uncomfortable to observe.

6 years ago

That's very strange. I never took Minnie to be the type to start a blog, or incite sexual activities.

6 years ago

It took me a while to realize that Mistery was the name of the user, and not a hideous spelling error you made.

I actually know a few guys who have a band with the same namesake.