Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

I love me some punk rock.

Clash, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Green Day, and, I'll admit, I do have some fun with occasional Good Charlotte and Sum 41.

What do you like?

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Reggae.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
You named three punk rock bands and three emo pop rock bands.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Sum 41's not really emo pop rock, it's more pop punk or skater shit. I'll allow it as punk.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

I like punk and jazz, as well as the old sing along classics for the nights out.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

I also like regular classic rock-The Who, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zepellin, ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, KISS, The Eagles, the list goes on.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
stones vs beatles?

What music do you like?

5 years ago

I'll admit that I only really liked the Beatles's stuff post-Sgt. Pepper-my favorite album is The White Album, actually, while I like the Stones stuff from the start, though it might just be because I like their darker subject matter.

I also really like Santana, though I will admit their songs can run longer than the amount of money you pay your whore girlfriend.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
ew all the more reason to have banned you.

you're being really mean to me :^( fuck you

What music do you like?

5 years ago

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT: ONE HYPOCRITE!

He said that we were "really mean to him", but he was mean to us first and banned us for doing nothing wrong! We didn't troll his discord or say anything particularly offensive, aside from mention my sexuality and taste in music!

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Who is 'we'?

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Me.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Oh cool! I've never met anyone who identifies as plural before... So I guess your pronouns are we/us/our? This could get confusing. cheeky

What music do you like?

5 years ago

That was miscommunication on my part, sorry.

I'm male. I was just using we for dramatic effect.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

We understand ^_^

What music do you like?

5 years ago

For god's sake, new blood, don't try argue with Ford based on right or wrong! He's not a person, he's slime. Regard all encounters with him as if you stepped in shit. "Oh, look, shit. How unfortunate. Moving along, then."

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Slime, yes. Strawberry pudding, to be exact.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
your taste in music offends me. niggy niggy bitch niggy

What music do you like?

5 years ago

As always, your maturity and taste is simply stunning.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Ooh, much better.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
You know his girlfriend posts on this site and in fact was the person who was allegedly trying to get you let back into the Discord?

Not saying you can't call her names, she's a pathetic doormat and will probably thank you for it anyway but just an FYI that any 'your girlfriend' jokes might be a tad bit more directly confrontational than you think.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Yes, thank you so much for the insults! Thanks to the abusive relatives I grew up with I have come to view them as signs of affection. I'm so happy everyone here loves me so much!

What music do you like?

5 years ago
No one asked you, whore.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Even the great and powerful admin likes me? This is amazing!

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Meh, you'll never be half the whore IBV is.

Now that's a whore we can be proud of.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Well I have only ever slept with one person... But that person is Ford, so that must count for something right?

What music do you like?

5 years ago

It's a bit like saying "I've only fucked one dude, but that dude was a homeless man who asked me to walk over there so he could 'Ram it up my hole' and have some fun". Does that make you a whore? I mean, you've only fucked one guy. But still, you're definitely easy, and that's like a whore.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Thank you for more thoroughly explaining the point I was trying to make! I still probably pale in comparison to whoever IBV is, but it's gotta count for something.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Yeah, but did he pay her? She's not a whore unless the homeless guy gave her a hat full of pocket change and a half smoked rollie. ^_^

What music do you like?

5 years ago

What music do you like, Leora?

What music do you like?

5 years ago

Her favorite songs are Private Dancer, Teenage Whore, and Lizard Liars and Sluts for Hire. cheeky

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Don't care for any of those except the Ramones and The Clash's London Calling album. I like Bach, Mozart, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, the Beach Boys, The Who, and the Radwimps (though I never can tell what they're saying).

You should feel bad for liking The Eagles.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
Metal, hip hop, pop music.

I was getting into xtina a few weeks ago but I forgot where I left off and haven't returned to her.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

I can enjoy music from many different genres. However, when I have a choice, I like listening to Christian music like Christian rap, or gospel. In terms of secular music, I like funk, Motown, punk rock, or ska.

What music do you like?

5 years ago
NF when I’m sad.

Kanye, That one make me fade song by Vanic, Drake. When I’m happy

Arctic Monkeys in between.

The older crap from Maroon 5 is also pretty good

What music do you like?

5 years ago

I like Rush, Devo, Pink Floyd, Yes, Throbbing Gristle, Kraftwerk, The Silver Apples, Ramones, early Half Japanese, Suicide, Crass, Jethro Tull, Black Sabbath, Nirvan, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, and of course the Beatles.

What music do you like?

5 years ago

everything