Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
So did anyone* do anything fun today? Besides not posting on the forum at all? Arguably a wise decision and proof you're making better-than-usual use of your time.

*'Anyone' referring to people in real countries only.**

**Should be self evident by the fact I'm using the term 'people'.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

I took my little sister to go see a fireworks show they were having at a farm nearby. They set up a bunch of produce stalls and some food stands too. I did have a kind of awkward experience trying to explain to my sister that despite being in the military I wasn't in the United States military so it wouldn't be right to get free food. But otherwise it was lots of fun. 

Did you do anything fun?

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
Which military are you in? (Low key hoping you were in uniform as one of the people in your avatar.)

And I just slept a lot and cleaned the house and watched Subnautica videos and then worked on a storygame a little as a distance fourth place. Monday is my regular day off so I didn't want to ruin it by actually doing things. It is humid and miserable and way too late in the year for voluntarily going outside anyway.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

I served in the Russian Army. But I left after finishing my deployment. Unfortunately our uniforms were not as cool as those in my profile picture (although they were about 500 years ago).

I'm happy to hear you had a nice day. 

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
I am choosing to believe that by 'not as cool' you mean you wore long underwear beneath it to stay warm.
Nobody can convince me otherwise.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

Same: It was pretty much any other Saturday/Sunday; though, I did go outside to walk for about 20 minutes. The sunsets are lovely here.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
Cute

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
Today I cleaned and did homework, but yesterday my family had a party, and we had tacos and cake and such.
My brother's and cousin's birthday are around now. So we celebrated that too, and my other cousin's wife announced she's pregnant with their first kid.
So congrats to them for saving the family name.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
Baseball, baseball, and more baseball. College world series games in person from 8 AM to, well, they're not over yet today...

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

I just sat around and watched Netflix all day. I had the day off of school, and if anyone thought I would do anything productive with that time they had better get to know me better. Lol

Memorial Day?

4 years ago
You're not supposed to do productive things, you're supposed to "relax" by cooking meat over fire in the sweltering heat and humidity and fighting flies for your food like some kind of Neolithic cave man, and if you don't you're unpatriotic.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

Today was the day of my college results, so I had to fill out my university admission forms and confirm the time for an interview, etc. all that boring stuff.

I also had a mini-party with my friends because I qualified for the university by 2%. (I got 82, required was 80).

The party obviously involved loads of anime, and a lot of coffee and soft drinks.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

I played pick up ball at the local YMCA till 12 and I somehow felll from 10 ft in the air on my back and got a muscle sore in my back which won't allow me to do certain physical stuff.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

So my memorial day is great!!

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

In reality it was probably more like 4-5 feet.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

Probably wouldn’t be able to type anything whatsoever if he fell 10 feet on his back. 

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

Only thing he got on his back was multiple dicks which equalled ten feet in length when combined together.

Which explains why he felt his Memorial Day was great, along with also explaining why he physically unable to do stuff now.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

So it was either 120 Korean dicks or 10 Nigerian dicks. My guess is the latter since he mentioned basketball.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

It also explains his name which is requesting that a Dave go faster (up his ass). His current profile picture also leads further credence with it being an individual shown raising his shirt to present clear sight of his naked torso and underwear. The background of said photo is also pink as well.

What is ardently made clear with all that is now revealed, is that he is gay and his Memorial day was shared with other gay individuals in a intimate setting.

Memorial Day?

4 years ago

HMM