Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The forums are back on infinite-story

4 years ago
In case anyone was interested, I was notified today that they just got activated again. You will still need to log into the forums separately.

Okay, later. Hope you CYS folk are all doing well.

4 years ago

The dead kingdom has been resurrected, I wonder what this omen means.

4 years ago

Obviously the great victory on the battlefields has restarted the massive engine underneath the surface of planet Infinity, and the brazen doors have swung open in recognition of the return of the true masters.

4 years ago
So those CoGites were slaughtered for more than just lulz and providex a necessary blood sacrifice

4 years ago

4 years ago
I read it. It pleased me.

4 years ago
Yes, this went immediately into my head canon as somehow being a result of the battle, just wasn't sure exactly how I'd incorporate it yet. Thank God it was CYS that won, would've been humiliating to lose End's old kingdom to the CoGites, no matter how easily he could singlehandedly take it back again.

The natives that moved into IS after the fall of the original civilization are pretty disgusting, though. We're gonna need to all work together for a hard purge.

4 years ago
Holy shit. How many noobs did you sacrifice for this, End?

4 years ago

4 years ago
Thanks for letting us know.

This should be interesting, at least in the short term it should be livelier than it used to be with CYS and a few CoG both aware of it. (Too bad it didn't reappear mid contest...)

One thing I'll say for the IS editor is that it's surprisingly useable if you're stuck with only mobile, so it may continue having relevancy even to people who otherwise prefer writing here.

4 years ago
And this classic got dug up right away: https://forums.infinite-story.com/forum/off-topic/25195-i-am-dead

I'm really surprised all the old posts are still there, I was assuming the point of taking it down was to wipe it clean and get a fresh start. Did Sev really just accidentally not leave a place for a link and forget about it for....what, a year? How long was it actually down? I'm ancient and immortal and no longer have any sense of passing time.

https://forums.infinite-story.com/forum/off-topic/712-chooseyourstory-com -- And here's the owner worrying that he's starting to lose people to CYS.

4 years ago

I think the last posts were in August 2016, and given how much Sev pays attention to the site, he probably did indeed just forget to link to it when he was fucking about with the site 3 years ago.

4 years ago
Jeez, that long?

Anyway, Cricket is digging around in all the ancient histories right now. She better be planning to put some kind of Best Of archive together.

4 years ago
Hey, good idea