Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ballads from Military Academy

4 years ago

I left about 6 months ago to a Military Highschool. Aside from the expected marching, cadence calling, physical punishments, and shite food; I had a whale of a time. I went from having no highschool education to graduating with honors, my platoon swept all three competitions at three of the four tournaments with the other platoons. It was fun, but the amount of degeneracy that I went through and saw while I was there left my accomplishments feeling a bit on the hallow side.

While I was there, fraternization was by far this class' biggest plight. From note passing, to hand holding, to full fledged makeout sessions in the back of a van I got to experience up close the cause of over population. It probably doesn't even compare to a regular highschool. I don't feel as bad for dropping out at 14 if I got to skip out on all that drama. The biggest conversation pieces were always the females. Couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about for a bunch of 6/10 with the occasional 8 scattered in. All the 8s were taken and the 6s were chalk full of drama. This one tall, skinny, crazy blonde was fratenizing with at least 4 dudes. She got terminated week 18 for putting on make up when she wasn't supposed to. Those bitches were crazy.

3rd Platoon had our fair share of drama. Week 6 a kid got jumped in the latrine by five other guys. Dude was a chubby white guy and he managed to piss off the mob squad by talking "all that smack." Got jumped by at 3 hispanics, 1 skinhead, and one Lebron James. One hit and he dropped. Apparently he wanted to get jumped so he could convince his parents to take him home. He started talking shit and planning to fight people to make it happen, but in the end it didn't really matter cause the guy that got jumped, 3 of the 5, and one random guy who was just at the wrong place all got terminated the next day.

We also got a Cadre terminated. Well... Almost two. The cadre that was on shift for the latrine jumping got pissed on, but he was fine even though he quit for family reasons later that year. But good ole' Sergeant B. was a sad case because he let everyone do whatever the fuck they wanted and still lost his job. B didn't care at all. He said "You're kids, so I'm going to let you have some fun." Dude put on movies, let people sleep, and allowed pure chaos to spread. I hated him. I knew he'd let something bad happen and we'd all take the blame for it just like the first time. Sure enough, dude takes a group of kids over by one of the classrooms to let them PT and study for the ASVAB. The rest of us are over by the basket ball court and under a cover playing cards and listening to this one kid who had a freaking guitar with like 6 cadre around to watch us. SGT B's group break into a classroom, steal candy from said classroom, but not after moving the fucking camera so they wouldn't get caught.  Idiots did however, forget to move the camera back, so when the teacher comes in the next monday he goes "Now why is that camera moved." So a kid got terminated and maybe charged with a felony because he tampered with a camera owned and managed by the goddamn government and like 7 other guys get put on academy probation for the rest of the class. B almost got fired, but quit before they could get him.

I'm out of time for now. Gotta get some sleep. I'll post some more stories as they come to me if even one person is interested, but if not I won't bother. It's good to be back, even though I left on not so good terms with a few of you for a reason the eludes me. Hope you guys had a good 6 months.

4 years ago
The biggest conversation pieces were always the females. Couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about for a bunch of 6/10 with the occasional 8 scattered in. All the 8s were taken and the 6s were chalk full of drama.

Females! Go figure 'em.

4 years ago

A real trooper would have gone for body count and just fucked ALL the ones under the "6" rating.

4 years ago

Fun as that would be, the sheepskin supply had me a bit unnerved at the idea.

4 years ago

I swear the only people who ever talked about anything else were the weebs that infiltraited our ranks.

4 years ago
They must have gotten lost, because apparently the weebs all join the Navy, while Army gets the incels.

I thought that was a joke but in our recent sample size of two, it's been 100% accurate.

4 years ago

Typically it's Faggots and Weebs for the navy, Pussies and SJW Women for the Airforce, incels and landwhales for army, retards and crossbreed of chadlike-mgtow for the marines and then there's the coast guard which is just for cops who want extra benefits and a safer job.