Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

I am making my first story game

3 years ago

I am making my first story game called ESCAPE FROM THE CARNIVAL OF HORRORS. Should be done in 135 days. Hope you guys like it when its done!

3 years ago
Why 135 days?

Anyway, good luck!

You can always try posting a page or two in the Writing Workshop to get some early feedback. Also, I always recommend reading a couple of featured stories on the main storygames list before diving into your own projects. Just to get an idea of the possibilities with the editor and the quality level readers are looking for, and also just because there's some great stories there.

2 years ago
Is it out yet?

2 years ago
This is the first page in your adventure game. To change this text or edit the page further, switch the page view by clicking on the edit button above.

Oh it's coming along great.

2 years ago
I feel like it may have been about 135 days now, so we're just checking in to see how it's going...

2 years ago

This dude made an account to make this one post and never logged in again. Guessing he's dead.

2 years ago
What is this, CYS or something? I'm sure he's fine and the story is progressing on schedule for... okay, yeah, I can't say that with a straight face...